剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
I want to see him.
我想见他
Maybe in a few days.
过几天再说吧
He was protecting himself. It's justified.
他那是自卫 是正当防卫
Wake up, okay?
醒醒吧你
He killed our uncle.
他杀了我们的舅舅
He's been lying to all of us.
他一直在对我们说谎
He's our dad!
他是我们的父亲
Vic, you're an idiot.
维克 你是个白♥痴♥
I mean, how can you just turn on him like this?
你怎么能就这样背弃他
Guys... How can you be on his side?
孩子们 你怎么能站在他那边
Enough! enough! enough.
够了够了
Listen, if there's one thing...
听着 如果有一件事...
the only thing... that I'm certain of
唯一一件我能确定的事
It's that we have got to stick together
就是我们要想渡过难关
if we're gonna get through this.
就必须团结一致
Yeah, well, then maybe we won't.
是吗 那也许这难关我们是过不去了
These really necessary?
有必要给我戴上手铐吗
Turns out you're a violent offender.
事实证明你是个狂暴的罪犯
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Back on the case.
我被调回这案子上来了
Reward for not giving up.
对我之前死不放弃的奖励
Now...I want to know what really happened.
现在 我想知道事情的真♥相♥
I already gave my statement.
我已经给过个人证词了
I read it. It's a good story.
我看过了 故事编得不错
Guy with a story like that could walk out of here with no jail time,
这样的故事能让人无罪释放
but somehow, something doesn't seem right.
但我总觉得有不对劲的地方
Oh, it never does with you.
你向来多疑得很
But it's the truth.
但这就是事情的真♥相♥
You sure about that?
你确定吗
'Cause I have evidence against you...
因为我手上的证据
evidence that could put you away for a long time.
足以让你把牢底坐穿
What are you talking about? What evidence?
你在说什么 什么证据
I have evidence of motive and premeditation...
我有证据证明你是有动机的预谋犯罪
Evidence that makes your self-defense plea
这些证据会让你那套正当防卫的辩词
look like a joke.
变成一场笑话
Yeah, you're lying.
是吗 你在说谎
No. But I think you are.
不是 但我认为你在说谎
You know, from now on, you speak to my lawyer.
从现在开始 请跟我的律师联♥系♥
Sara's still waiting outside, you know.
莎拉还等在外头
She's been sitting there for hours.
她已经等了很久了
Okay.
好的
He'll see you now.
他现在肯见你了
What's going on?
这是怎么回事
Sara... Why wouldn't you see me?
莎拉 你为什么不肯见我
I didn't know what to say.
我不知道该对你说什么
This makes no sense.
这一切都说不通啊
I was with you that night,
那晚我和你在一起
September 27th, Dune Acres.
9月27日 我们在杜恩·诶克斯
No. No, you've got the dates mixed up.
不不 你记错日期了
Jack, you didn't shoot anyone.
杰克 你没有杀人
I understand why you're trying to cover for me,
我能理解你为什么想为我掩护
but there's no need for that now.
但你不需要这么做
What are you doing?
你到底在干什么
I'm coming clean.
我在自首
It's not possible.
这不可能
Look, I've hired a lawyer, and it's gonna be okay.
听着 我请了律师 不会有事的
No, it's not. Nothing about this is okay.
不 当然有事 这一切都说不通
Sara.
莎拉
You promised. You promised you wouldn't shut me out.
你答应过我 答应过不会将我蒙在鼓里
I shot him, all right? In self-defense.
是我杀了他 那是正当防卫
I don't understand.
我不明白
Listen to me, there's a reason for everything.
听我说 凡事皆有理由
I told you I don't want it.
我说过我不想要
For your mortgage.
这是给你还房♥贷的
The kids' tuition.
还有孩子们的学费
Jack could go away for a very long time, you know that?
杰克可能会被判很多年
I haven't needed your help before. I don't need it now.
我之前没要过你的帮忙 现在也不需要
I'm such an idiot.
我真傻
Nothing ever changes.
什么都不会改变的
Everything that's going on,
眼下发生的一切事情
the mess that our family is in right no.
这些把我们家搞得一团糟的事情
It is terrifying and destructive,
这些让人焦头烂额的破事
and it all comes back to you.
一切都归咎于你
I don't want it.
我不要你的钱
That's incredible.
真让人难以置信
No matter what happens,
无论发生什么事
you always find a way to make it my fault.
你总能把错赖在我头上
Look, Lainie, Jack is not the man we thought he was.
莱妮 杰克不是我们印象中的那个好人
That should be fairly obvious by now.
这点现在应该再明显不过了
He betrayed all of us... T.J., me, you...
他背叛了所有人 TJ 我 你
No. Especially you.
不 尤其是你
We're not talking about that. That's not it.
我们不是在谈这事 不是这样的
Then what are we talking about?
那我们在谈什么
It's not as simple as you think.
这事没你想得那么简单
The very fact that they arrested him means that they...
单看他们把他逮捕了就知道...
Jack wasn't arrested. He went in and confessed.
杰克不是被捕的 他是自首的
Did he?
是吗
He told the police everything.
他向警方坦白了一切
Jack shot him because he was defending himself.
杰克会开枪杀他 是出于正当防卫
So, he's going to plead self-defense?
所以他要用正当防卫辩护吗
Yes.
是的
And with any luck, maybe he won't do any time.
如果幸运的话 也许他能无罪释放
So at the very least,
所以不幸中的万幸是
maybe your grandchildren won't lose their father.
你的外孙们可能不会失去他们的父亲
I really got to go to work. See yourself out.
我得去工作了 你自己回去吧
Drew.
德鲁
Ollie got picked up early for carpool.
奥利跟人拼车提早被接走了
Yes, I remembered his homework.
放心 我没忘记检查他的作业
Yeah, actually, I was hoping to catch you.
好的 其实我是来找你的
Well, I got to leave in a minute, but shoot.
我很快得出门了 但你说吧
Jack's innocent. I think you know that.
杰克是无辜的 我想你也知道
He confessed, Sara.
他认罪了 莎拉
He did most of the work for us.
他替我们把所有工作都做好了
He placed himself at the scene of the crime.
他证明了自己当时在犯罪现场
Yeah, but he couldn't have done it.
是的 但他根本不可能在场
Because he was in Dune Acres with me.
那天他在杜恩·诶克斯 和我在一起
I'm telling you the truth.
我说的是实话
Or maybe you're just saying
也许你这么说
what you need to say to cover for him.
只是为了包庇他
It wouldn't be the first time. I'm not. I promise.
又不是第一次 我没有 我发誓
Look, even if I believed you, nobody else would.
就算我相信你 其他人也不会信的
Jack won't even go along with your story.
杰克可不会买♥♥你的帐
Your trying to save a man that doesn't want to be saved.
你想救的人根本就不希望有人救他
Why? I don't know. I don't really care.
为什么 我不知道 我真的不在乎
Look, I am sorry to put you in this position.
陷你于两难 我很抱歉
I am trying to solve a crime, Sara.
我会尽力侦破这起案件 莎拉
Without hard evidence, your word is...
没有真凭实据 你说的话...
well, the legal term is "unreliable."
法律上来说就是"不可信"
I have to take this. I'll talk to you later.
我得接这个电♥话♥ 回头再跟你说吧
Hello?
喂
New information has been brought to light.
发现了新证据
Our investigation is evolving.
我们的调查取得了进展
Don't give me that.
少来这套
Why didn't you charge him with murder?
为什么不以谋杀罪起诉他
I'm sorry --
抱歉...
I can't discuss any details of the case at this time.
现阶段我不能泄露案情
You didn't even have a case till I gave you one.
要不是我 你根本都立不了案
He's making up this self-defense crap
他编出自卫这套说辞
to avoid being indicted for murder.
是为了逃脱谋杀指控
Any idiot could see that.
傻瓜都能看出来
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表