剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
But will you see about the internship?
你能考虑考虑实习的事吗
Sure.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
None of us would have -- I -- and I never --
我们都没有... 我从没有...
Oh, God.
天啊
Anything I try to say about Vic
关于维克的事 不管我怎么说
just comes out sounding so...inadequate.
听起来都那么... 不合适
You never came to the hospital.
你从没去医院看我
Well, I heard you were stable,
我听说你稳定下来了
and then Elaine told me you were discharged,
然后伊莱恩告诉我你出院了
so I-I thought you were okay.
所以我觉得你没事了
You know, it's late. I should get going.
很晚了 我该走了
Yeah. Me, too.
是啊 我也是
Where are you living now?
你现在住在哪儿
Oh, high-rise a couple of blocks that way.
那边几个街区外的一个高层
Sounds nice.
听起来不错
You know, it's easy.
那里比较简单
It's got a nice view of the water.
能看到河边的景色
Well, it was nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Take care.
保重
She's the one who took millions in bribes from the unions?
就是她从工会那里收了上百万的贿赂吗
She looks like my junior-high principal.
她看起来像是我的初中校长
Think we can get the times to run it?
你觉得我们来得及发布吗
Well, they owe us.
他们欠我们的
This is like the third scoop we've given them in two weeks.
这是我们两周内给他们的第三个独家新闻了
Look at you, all "they owe us."
看看你 说"他们欠我们的"
You're cocky. I like it.
你很傲娇 我喜欢
I ran into Jack.
我碰到杰克了
It was awful, like we were strangers.
很糟糕 就跟我们是陌生人一样
Well, maybe that's for the best.
或许这样最好
I mean, if Drew wins,
如果德鲁赢了
you're moving to D.C., right?
你就要搬去华盛顿了 是不是
I don't know. We haven't really talked about it.
我不知道 我们还没谈过
Dude, that's like a major elephant in the room...
伙计 这事明显得就像房♥间里有一头大象
or at least a very large dog,
至少是一只大狗
like a mastiff.
比如獒
Are you and Drew back together or not?
你和德鲁和好了吗
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Neither of us is.
我们俩都不确定
Went up another five points in the polls.
支持率又上升了五个百分点
If this keeps up, I'll pass Daniel's
如果继续这样的话
by the end of the month.
月底我就能超过丹尼尔了
Then what?
然后呢
We -- we all move to D.C. together?
我们一起搬去华盛顿
Drew...
德鲁...
Do we know what we're doing here?
我们清楚我们这是在做什么吗
Are we just playing house?
还是我们只是在玩过家家
I mean, this -- this time together, it's --
我们在一起的这段时间
it's felt good. It's...felt right.
感觉不错 感觉...很对
But I'm -- I'm worried.
但我很担心
Worried that we're chasing something,
担心我们这是在追逐什么东西
something that we lost.
我们丢失的东西
Maybe we never really had it.
或许我们从没有真正拥有过
We were too young and dumb
我们太年轻 太愚蠢
to realize we weren't doing it right.
没意识到我们做的不对
But these past few months,
但最近这几个月
I really feel like we found something --
我真的觉得我们找到了什么
a connection,
一种联♥系♥
a deeper understanding of each other.
一种对彼此的更深层的理解
And I know that it'crazy,
我知道这很疯狂
backwards, and all this crap...
过去 那些破事...
this whole nightmare.
整个噩梦般的过程
Maybe we had to go through all of it to get this close...
或许我们需要经历那一切才能变得如此亲近
to end up here.
才能走到这里
You ever see D.C. when the cherry blossoms are in bloom?
你见过华盛顿樱花盛开的时候吗
It's pretty excellent.
非常的美妙
When you told me last month you were going to get her,
你上周跟我说要去接她的时候
I had no idea it would happen so fast.
我从没想过会这么快
Well, we got lucky with the relief flight.
很幸运救助飞行那边比较顺利
It's more than luck, Mr. McAllister. You know that.
不只是运气 麦卡利斯特先生 你知道的
It's nice to meet you, Fascika.
很高兴见到你 法斯伊卡
She wants you to have it.
她想把这个给你
Thank you.
谢谢你
I love it.
我很喜欢
Good luck, Mr. Abdaze. Stay in touch.
祝你好运 阿布达兹先生 保持联♥系♥
New job?
新工作吗
Yeah.
是啊
A place like this could have really helped your parents.
这样一个地方对你父母非常有帮助
Exactly.
的确
I got to catch a train.
我要去赶火车了
Well, I'll walk you.
我陪你过去
I couldn't leave things the way we did the other day.
我不能就让事情停在那天那样
The conversation, it was just --
我们俩的谈话...
Terrible. Yeah.
糟透了 是啊
Look... why did you come here?
你为什么到这里来
What do you want from me, Sara?
你想要我怎样 莎拉
I want to know why you never came to see me
我想知道你为什么
at the hospital.
没来医院看我
Maybe I did.
或许我去了
Maybe I rushed to the hospital from the police station
或许在维克被捕之后 我从警♥察♥局
after Vic was booked.
赶去了医院
Maybe I got within 10 feet of the room
或许我离你房♥间不到30米远
and turned around.
然后我转身走了
Why? Why would you do that?
为什么 你为什么要那么做
For once I decided to do the right thing.
就这一次 我决定做正确的事
But is never seeing each other again the right thing?
但是再也不见彼此就是正确的事吗
Because I don't know.
因为我不知道
Seeing you that day on the platform,
那天在站台看见你
I can't stop asking myself that question.
我就不停问自己这个问题
Yeah.
是啊
Me, neither.
我也是
I got to go. Have a good night.
我得走了 祝你晚上愉快
Hi.
你好啊
I ordered you a glass of wine.
我给你点了杯红酒
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表