剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
She's nothing but trouble, Jack,
她就是个麻烦 杰克
And you should have been on top of it.
而你早就该着手去处理了
Well, forgive me for not being psychic.
抱歉 我不会通灵
You don't need to be psychic to see we're being played.
你不会通灵也该看出我们被耍了
You used to be better than this.
你过去比现在强很多
Now, are you gonna handle this thing
现在 是你去处理这件事呢
or do I need to bring in someone who can?
还是我另请高明
Oh, by "Someone," you mean Zarek? Yeah.
"高明" 你是指扎瑞克吗 没错
He's effective.
他很有效率
I'll straighten out Brandy,
我会去搞定布兰迪
but we still need her, okay?
但我们还需要她 好吗
She's the only alibi T.J.'s got.
她是TJ的唯一不在场证明
Okay.
好吧
But if she's working for the feds, Jack...
但是如果她为联调局工作 杰克
She's not an alibi.
她就不是不在场证明了
She's a problem.
而是个麻烦
But I don't understand. Where -- where are you going?
但是我不明白 你要去哪
To visit friends.
去见个朋友
But for how long?
去多久
I don't know.
我不知道
You kissed me.
你吻了我
What?
什么
You said that we don't kiss, but then you did. You kissed me.
你说我们不能接吻 但是你吻了我
I-I did it because I didn't want us to get in trouble.
那是因为 我不想我们有麻烦
In trouble for what?
什么麻烦
What's going on?
怎么回事
Yeah, that's what I've been wondering.
这也是我想知道的
T.J., you mind? Brandy and I need to talk.
TJ 不好意思 我要和布兰迪谈谈
No, I'm done talking.
不 我已经说够了
Oh, really? To us?
真的吗 对我们吗
Or to the feds?
还是对联调局的人
You think they don't know?
你以为他们不知道吗
You think anyone believes T.J. was with me?
你以为有人相信TJ和我在一起吗
Well, but they do believe it.
但是他们确实信了
They -- they let me go.
他们放我走了
I'm sorry, babe.
我很抱歉 宝贝
I-I don't mean to scare you, but I can't help you anymore.
我不想吓你 但是我帮不了你了
The best thing would be for me to take Amy
我现在最好带上艾米
and go where no one will ever find us.
去一个永远没有人找得到的地方
You are not leaving. Do you understand?
你不能走 你明白吗
You will shut the hell up and stay here
你要闭嘴 乖乖待在这里
until T.J.'s trial, just like we agreed.
直到TJ的庭审结束 这是我们的约定
Stop telling me what to do.
别再跟我说我要做什么
You made a promise, and if you break it...
你做了承诺 如果你不遵守...
Then what? What are you gonna do? Kill me?
然后呢 你们会怎么样 杀了我吗
Just get out. Get out!
你出去吧 出去
Let her go. All right. Calm down.
放开她 好了 冷静点
I said let her go!
我说了 放开她
You stop scaring her!
你不许再恐吓她
T.J., she's not what you think.
TJ 她不是你想的那样
Yes, she is. You don't understand.
她是 你不懂
Stop talking! You always talk down to me!
别说了 你总是一副高高在上的姿态
You bully people, you use them, you hurt them,
你欺负人 利用人 伤害人
because that's your job!
因为那是你的工作
Relax, okay?
放松点 好吗
Ever since we were kids, you wanted to hurt me.
我们还小的时候起 你就想着伤害我
That's not true. Yes, it is, and you know it.
不是这样 就是这样 你清楚得很
You let me drive that night!
那天晚上是你让我开的车
You didn't stop me!
你没阻止我
You wanted it to happen! You wanted to hurt me!
你就想任它发生 你想要伤害我
You had nothing -- no parents, no money!
你原本一无所有 没有父母 没有钱
We took you in. We made you one of us.
我们收留了你 让你成为我们的一员
We made you part of the family, and you hated us for it.
我们把你当做家人 你却为此恨我们
You took it out on me.
你把气出在我身上
Every time I see you, I know.
每次我看到你 我都感觉得到
Hi. You haven't seen my phone, have you?
你看到我的手♥机♥没
Nope. Sorry.
没有 抱歉
I don't know what I did with it.
我不知道把它放哪去了
Anyway, how's your day?
无所谓了 你今天过得怎样
Good.
还不错
How about you? Any plans?
你呢 有什么安排
No, just a meeting this afternoon.
没有 就下午有个会
At the office? No, just over coffee.
在办公室吗 不是 在咖啡店
All right, I'll keep looking.
好的 我会继续找
Love you. Love you, too.
爱你 我也爱你
What if he comes back?
要是他回来了怎么办
Or -- or if your father sends someone else?
又或者 你♥爸♥爸派别的人来
Then I'll be right here.
我就在这儿
I-I-I won't let anything happen to you.
我不会让你有事的
Oh, you don't know how much trouble I'm in.
你根本不知道我惹了多大的麻烦
Well, I don't think anyone could be in more trouble than me.
我想没人能比我更能惹麻烦了
Listen, you heard Jack.
你也听到杰克的话了
Uh, if you stay here, it'll be okay.
如果你待在这儿 你就不会有事
That's all they want.
他们只想要这个
it's not that simple.
才没有这么简单
I made mistakes.
我做错事了
But if they want to, they can find you wherever you go.
但不论你去哪 只要他们想 就能抓到你
Here, I can help you.
你待在这 我就能帮上你
If you leave, I can't.
如果你走了 我就没法了
Stay here.
待在这儿
Let me help you. I want to help.
让我帮你 我想帮你
Jack?
杰克
So, nothing happened? No.
这么说 没发生什么事 没有
You don't think that Jack seems off?
难道你不认为杰克好像不在状态吗
He's got a lot of things on his mind.
他脑子里有太多事要操心
A lot on his mind?
太多事吗
No, he's a wreck.
才不是 他是身心俱疲
Well, he certainly isn't at the top of his game.
他的确还没到最佳状态
I thought it might be something at home.
我以为是他家里的事
And I thought it was something at work.
而我以为是工作上的事
Because ever since T.J.'s arrest,
因为自从TJ被逮捕后
he's been preoccupied and distant.
他就一副心事重重的冷淡样
Maybe this is all too much pressure for him.
或许 对他来说这压力太大
Jack insisted on handling it himself.
杰克坚持要自己搞定
Well, I'm sure he did,
我相信他可以的
But maybe defending your own brother-in-law
或许为自己的小舅子做辩护
is not the best legal strategy.
不是最佳的法律策略
I suggested bringing in another lawyer,
我建议过请别人做律师
but he didn't want anyone else representing T.J.
但他不愿意由别人来代表TJ
You know their history.
你知道他们的交情
I imagine Jack still feels responsible for what happened.
我想杰克依旧觉得自己对发生的事负有责任
The accident was a long time ago, dad.
那事已经发生好久了 爸爸
Jack never talks about it.
杰克从未谈起过那事
Elaine, the things men never talk about
伊莱恩 男人不愿谈起的
are the things that drive them crazy.
才是真正会让他们疯狂的事
We grew up together. We did everything together.
我们一起长大 什么事都一起做
T.J. knew all the bands.
TJ知道所有的乐队
I mean, he could talk our way into any club, any bar.
他凭口才就能进入任何一家酒吧或俱乐部
Me -- I was quiet, you know, the wingman.
而我呢 我话很少 就像一名僚机
But he was the prince of the north side.
他像是北部之王
You know, everyone knew him or wanted to be him.
人人都知道他 都想变成他
And he had this unbelievably tricked-out Camaro.
他还有辆改装的超炫大黄蜂
He loved that car.
他爱死了那车
One night, we got wasted after a show at the Metro.
有一晚 在大都市演出后我们喝得酩酊大醉
We were driving home.
我们开车回家
We cut through the Skokie Lagoons, no lights --
不开灯就穿过斯科基湖
just pushing the car faster and faster.
只记得越开越快
We took a curve too fast, and the car --
转弯太急了 然后车子
it plunged into the water.
就翻进了湖里
I mean it -- it hit like a shock.
说真的 我打了个激灵
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表