剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
What's the deal with his marriage?
他的婚姻怎么办
I mean, does he ever talk about his wife?
他有谈论过他的妻子吗
Well, it's like we've been living in a --
我们就好像生活在一个...
a bubble.
一个气泡里
There are a lot of things we don't talk about.
有很多事我们都不去谈
T.J.
TJ
I thought you were coming back to the office.
我以为你要回办公室来
No, dad, I --
不 爸爸 我...
I work here now. I told you.
我现在在这儿工作 我告诉过你
T.J., get in the car.
TJ 上车
But I'm in the middle of my job.
我还在工作
This isn't a job.
这不是一份工作
Yes, it is!
这是的
I'm fixing a broken spring.
我正在修理断掉的弹簧
Why do you think they want you here?
你知道他们为什么想让你留在这吗
Because I know about this stuff, and I'm good at it.
我懂这方面的技术 我也很擅长
No, because you come from money.
不 因为你有钱
That's what they want.
那才是他们想要的
They're just using you.
他们只是在利用你
Y-yeah, to replace a front suspension.
是的 利用我更换前悬架
It doesn't make any sense!
这根本讲不通
Look, son,
听着 儿子
I-I just don't want to see you get hurt.
我只是不想让你受到伤害
That's all.
仅此而已
Now, come on.
走吧
No, I-I-I have to align it after I repair it.
不 修好后我还要把它校正
T.J., use your head.
TJ 动动脑子
Of all the people in Chicago who can fix a car,
芝加哥有那么多会修车的人
why do you think they would hire you?!
你觉得他们为什么要雇用你
Get in the car.
上车
Do you ever feel we don't know enough about each other?
你有没有觉得 我们不够了解彼此
Mm, no, I think I've done a pretty thorough,
不 我觉得我已经做过相当彻底的
head-to-toe examination of --
全身检查了
You know what I mean.
你知道我是什么意思
You have a whole life, a home.
你有完整的生活 一个家
I want to hear about it.
我想听你说这个
I can't always pretend I'm
我不能总是假装自己
a nymphomaniac from Lisbon.
是个来自里斯本的花痴
Okay. What do you want to know?
好吧 你想知道什么
Your daughter. What's she into?
你女儿 她喜欢什么
Uh, folk music with lots of shouting.
大喊大叫的民间音乐
Lesbian computer nerds.
痴迷电脑的女同性恋
Well, she sounds cool.
听起来真酷
And your son?
你儿子呢
Oh, Vic -- he's going through a bit of a rough time.
维克 他正经历一段难熬的时光
Uh, we're working through it.
我们都经历过
Teenagers.
青少年
And Elaine?
伊莱恩呢
You want to talk about Elaine?
你想谈谈伊莱恩
Yeah, I do.
是的
Okay, well, she's...
好吧 她...
she's strong, smart.
她很坚强 聪明
Um, she's a great mother.
是个好母亲
She has a-a restaurant that she's doing really well with.
她经营一家餐馆 做得非常好
She, uh, she gardens, right?
她还种菜 对吧
Turnips and tomatoes?
萝卜和西红柿
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
Uh, Drew. He was talking about the case.
德鲁 他提过这个案子
Why was Drew talking about my wife?
德鲁怎么会提到我妻子
I don't know.
我不知道
I shouldn't have said anything.
我本不应该说的
No. I don't think I like this game.
是的 我不喜欢这个游戏
Keep an eye on T.J.
盯着TJ
I don't want him going back to that garage.
我不想让他再回那个车房♥了
I'm on it.
交给我处理
Jack, that little snafu with the solar panels
杰克 太阳能板那个麻烦
is costing me $20,000 a day.
每天要花掉我两万元
Got any ideas?
你有什么办法吗
You know what we should do?
你知道我们该做什么吗
Go to that prosecutor, raid his house. Right, Jack?
冲进那个检察官家里 对吧 杰克
There you go. Problem solved.
好了 问题解决
Number seven with the pigtails.
那个扎辫子的七号♥
She's yours, right?
她是你女儿 对吧
Amy?
艾米
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I love soccer.
我喜欢足球
Go, go, go, go!
上啊 上啊
I already did you a favor.
我已经帮过你了
This will be the last time I ask.
这是我最后一次请你帮忙
They will kill me.
他们会杀了我的
We can protect you.
我们能保护你
We can ensure your safety.
我们能保证你的安全
No. I'm done.
不 别说了
Look.
听着
If you help us with this,
如果你这次帮我们
we can put Karsten away for good,
我们就能一劳永逸地解决卡斯顿
and he won't ever be able to hurt you.
他再也不能伤害到你
Men like you.
你这样的男人
You want what you want, like my clients,
只想满足自己的欲望 就像我的客户
only they don't pretend to be anything.
只不过他们不会伪装
But you -- you pretend to be good.
而你 伪装成一个好人
I'll take an honest thief any day.
我宁愿选择表里如一的坏人
Happy anniversary, you two.
二位 结婚纪念日快乐
Dmitri, Table 24 is ready for dessert,
德米特里 24号♥桌该上甜点了
but you need to crumb that table first, please.
不过你得先把桌子收拾干净
Oh, Romy, that reminds me,
罗米 我想起来了
I packed that chocolate cake
我包起来的那个巧克力蛋糕
for your Mom's birthday.
是给你妈妈的生日礼物
And now your present's better than mine.
你送的礼物比我的还好
Oh, excuse me.
打扰一下
Would you mind giving that a try?
你介意帮我试吃一下吗
It's not on the menu yet.
这道菜还没加入菜单
Uh, sure.
当然
Thanks, but promise me you'll be honest.
谢谢 但答应我要实话实说
It's delicious.
很好吃
You don't like it.
你不喜欢它
No, it's good.
不 挺好的
Now, you don't have to lie just to be nice.
你不必为了安慰我而撒谎
Isn't it crazy how women always do that?
女人们总是这样不是很疯狂吗
Yeah, it really is.
确实
I wonder if maybe it needs a little cilantro.
我在想 也许加点香菜会好点
Honestly, I have no idea. I can't cook.
说实话 我毫无头绪 我不会做饭
My son eats mac and cheese out of the box every night, so...
我儿子每天晚上都吃汉堡和奶酪
Well, you know that cooking is just
厨艺这东西
about practice and familiarity.
就是熟能生巧
My mother spent her life in the kitchen,
我母亲大半辈子都花在厨房♥里了
so if I wanted to talk to her, that's where I had to go.
想跟她说话都得去厨房♥
Well, my mother was a perfectionist.
我母亲是个完美主义者
She hated mess, so the kitchen was off-limits.
她做事井井有条 所以厨房♥是我们的禁地
You know what, though?
但你知道吗
I made nutritious meals for my kids
我孩子很小的时候
from the time that they were very little,
我就给他们做各种营养餐
and I really don't think it made much of a difference at all.
但真心觉得他们和普通孩子没什么不同
Hi. You're back soon.
嗨 你回来的真快
Yeah, well, you know, I had to bring you this
是啊 还不是想把这瓶
'09 Syrah from Napa.
纳帕产的09年希拉葡萄酒早点带给你
Okay.
好吧
I heard it has a smooth finish.
据说口感非常顺滑
Yeah, and nice legs.
的确 酒痕也非常漂亮
Maybe we should give it a taste. Okay.
要不要尝尝 好啊
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表