剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
So, we're breaking up now to avoid breaking up later?
所以说我们要为了避免日后分手而分手吗
This scares me.
这段感情让我惊慌失措
And that's the last thing I need right now.
我现在不能承受更多的不安了
I'll go get your jacket from the car. Okay.
我去车上把你的外套拿来 好
I'm gonna go and get a massive slice of cake.
我要去切块大大的蛋糕来吃
Hey, Jack.
你好啊 杰克
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
Quincy Theringer, FBI.
联邦调查局的昆西·勒瑞格
Got it. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
I'll let you know.
有新的情况再联♥系♥
His topiramate level was sky-high,
他体内检验出大量的托吡酯[抗癫痫药]
but the other meds were undetectable.
但没有检验出其他药物
He probably mixed up his medication by mistake.
也许他不小心把几种药物弄混了
I'll have a talk with him.
我会和他好好谈谈
Might require more than a talk.
也许只是谈谈还不够
It could have been intentional.
他可能是故意的
It's been 22 years, Casey.
二十二年了 凯西
You promised me it wouldn't go on like this.
你向我保证过不会一直如此
Seizure disorders can be hard to manage.
要稳定癫痫病的病情很难
I'm not talking about his seizures.
我说的不是他的癫痫病
I'm talking about his mind.
我说的是他的心智
You said there'd be advances,
你说过会有更先进的疗法
stem-cell therapy, neuronal regeneration.
干细胞治疗 神经元再生
I said I had hope for those things.
我说的是希望这些先进的疗法能早日面世
Yeah. So do I.
是的 我也这样希望
I clung to that hope.
我只能这样希望
He's never getting better.
他永远不会好起来了
Is he?
对吗
I had your car tracked.
我追踪了你的车
We have a fancy setup back at my office.
我们总部有最先进的追踪系统
I didn't like seeing that Jack McAllister blip
我可不乐意看见雷达上代表
headed across state lines.
杰克·麦卡利斯特那点越过州界线
Look, it's only for a few days.
我只是想出城放松几天
Yeah, a little idyll in the woods,
大难临头
while rome is burning.
你却在这享受田园生活
Good thing is, this is a good place to chat.
好在这里足够隐秘 可以安心谈话
I'll call you when I get home. Not good enough.
我回城后再联♥系♥你 这可不行
We've got an alderman claiming
我们找到一位市议员出面指证
Karsten was running a real-estate-corruption scheme
卡斯顿策划了一起房♥地♥产♥贪污腐♥败♥案
involving bribery, extortion, and a nail gun,
涉及行贿 勒索以及一起射钉枪杀人案
a warehouse worker willing to testify
还有一位仓库工人愿意指证
that you smuggled illegal shipments from China.
你从中国走私非法货物的罪行
So talk to me now.
所以你最好马上开口
This whole thing is at a breaking point.
整件事一触即发
I'll go down the road a few miles.
我打算沿着公路跑上个几英里
I shouldn't be long.
用不了多久
Do you want me to come running with you?
要我和你一块跑吗
No, you stay here.
不用了 你留在这就好
I'll be back soon. Okay.
我很快回来 好吧
Miss Hanley.
汉利小姐
Oh, "Sara," please.
叫我莎拉就好
Ever seen a red-winged blackbird?
你见过美洲红翼鸫吗
No. But I have a feeling I'm about to.
没有 但我想我很快就能见到了
Hey, you. Hi, mom.
早上好 早啊 妈
Do you remember this,
你还记得这照片吗
that camping trip we took?
我们去露营的时候照的
Yeah, Vic got bit by a snake.
记得 维克被蛇咬了
I broke up with Jules.
我和茱尔斯分手了
Why?
为什么
I don't know. I mean, we get along really well.
我也不知道 我们处得很好
But she's older, more experienced.
但她比我年长 有更丰富的经验
And I just don't know if I trust it.
我不知道能不能信任这段感情
How do I know she's not gonna break my heart?
我怎么知道她会不会害我伤心难过
You don't. But you never do.
你不知道 你也永远不会知道
Listen, whatever's, uh, going on with me and your dad,
听着 无论我和你♥爸♥爸之间发生什么事
I don't want you to ever,
我并不想让你觉得
ever think that it's all not worth it.
不值得为爱付出
Because it is worth it.
因为爱情的确值得你去付出
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Oh, look.
快看
It's Tabitha.
她叫塔比瑟
Wow, what is she?
她是什么鸟
She's a peregrine.
她是一只游隼
She's looking for Alonzo. He must be nearby.
她在找阿朗索 他肯定就在附近
Alonzo? Her partner.
阿朗索是谁 她的伴侣
These falcons mate for life.
游隼一生只有一个伴侣
I don't have a lot of time.
我的时间不多
I'll get to the point then.
那我就开门见山了
You need to get over your loyalty to Karsten.
你得背弃对卡斯顿的忠诚
You need to start helping us. That's not gonna happen.
你得跟我们合作 不可能
Jack, do you understand...
杰克 你明不明白...
Look, they're family, okay?
听着 他们是我的家人
Without them, I don't know where I'd be.
若不是他们 我如今都不知道身处何方
I'll tell you where you wouldn't be...
我可以告诉你 你不会在哪
on every page of a federal probe implicating you
你不会出现在联调局的调查资料上
in a list of crimes and illegal activities a mile long.
不会受无数犯罪及违法行为的牵连
I'm not gonna turn on him.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥他
Then you're gonna sink with him.
那你就等着和他一同身败名裂吧
'Cause we're coming hard, and when we do,
我们是认真的
you can either be with Karsten or with us.
你只能在我们和卡斯顿之间做选择
Are you ready to go to prison for him?
你准备好为他蹲大牢了吗
You know where to find me.
你知道去哪能找到我
And I will continue to know where to find you.
我也会持续密切关注你的行踪
Did you see something?
你看见什么了吗
Um...no.
没有
For a second, I thought I did.
有那么一瞬间我好像看到了
So, your buddy found that gun, but you don't know where?
你哥们找到了那把枪 但你不知道在哪
That's what I said.
我就是这么说的
Quite a coincidence,
真是巧
you having T.J.'s Impala parked in your garage,
TJ的英帕拉停在你车♥库♥
and Lil' D happens to get killed
小D又碰巧遇害
holding the Lou Mrozek murder weapon.
手里还拿着杀害卢·摩罗扎克的凶器
I went to see your brother, Omar.
我去见你兄弟了 奥马尔
Still got another 18 months, right?
还有十八个月 对吧
Yeah, you're good at math.
是啊 你数学真好
I heard they might have to transfer him.
听说他可能要被转移到别的地方了
Overcrowding, you know.
那地方太挤了
Here's the thing.
是这样的
There's this swank adult transition facility, Crossroads.
有家很不错的成人改造设施 叫做"十字路口"
It's got some great educational programs.
有很好的教育计划
Could get a G.E.D., learn some trade.
可以得到基本教育 学习贸易
Place is like a damn spa.
那地方就跟疗养院一样
Sounds good.
听起来不错
On the other hand, you know Stateville?
另一方面 你知道斯泰兹维尔吗
It's home to the ugliest bunch
伊利诺伊州最穷凶极恶的
of killers and rapists in Illinois.
杀人犯和强♥奸♥犯都住那
I would hate to see Omar end up there.
我真不愿看到奥马尔死在那种地方
Call me.
打给我
I'll let you know if I hear anything about your brother.
有你兄弟的消息我会告诉你的
The gun was in the kid's car.
枪在那孩子的车里
I just got back into town.
我刚回到市里
Is this really so important it couldn't wait?
这事真有这么重要吗 等一下都不行
I'm in trouble, Quincy.
我有麻烦了 昆西
I need out of my cover.
我不能再做卧底了
Hey, breakfast soon. Oh, great.
快吃早饭了 太好了
How you doing?
你还好吗
How far did you go?
你跑了多远
Oh, not too far. A couple miles.
没多远 几英里吧
You run the whole way? Yep.
全程都用跑的吗 是啊
I'm not as fast as I used to be.
我跑得没以前快了
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表