剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Did someone tell you to tell me that?
有人教你那么说的吗
I was at the club.
我确实一直在俱乐部
This isn't gonna work.
这完全不行
We have to keep trying.
我们必须继续尝试
Sometimes I think we underestimate him.
有时我觉得我们低估他了
Okay. So...He stays here for the time being,
好了 那么 他暂时先住在这里
hidden from the cops.
避开警♥察♥的视线
There's someone I want to talk to.
我要去找一个人谈谈
I'll do some more digging.
我会继续调查
Hey, you. What's going on?
好啊 怎么了
Nothing. I just wanted to say hi.
没什么 就想听听你的声音
What are you up to?
你在忙什么呢
I'm, um, baking.
我在烤面包
Ah, well, will you get me
不错啊 那你帮我
some beef jerky and toothpaste while you're there?
买♥♥点牛肉干和牙膏号♥码
What are you talking about? I'm covered in flour.
你说什么呢 我身上都是面粉
Also, could you get some of those stain-remover, wipe things?
还有 你能买♥♥点去污剂之类的吗
Spilled espresso all over my shirt.
我的衬衫上不小心洒上了浓缩咖啡
I'm hanging up now.
我要挂了
Me, too. Probably won't be home till late.
我也是 我今天可能要很晚回家
Bye.
再见
We as a society came up with a set of mandates
社会的组成 有赖于一系列的契约
that declare we respect the rights of others.
这些契约强调我们要尊重他人的权利
It's a common contract that precludes us
那是一种普世价值观 阻止我们
from just killing each other, like wild animals.
像畜生一样互相杀戮
So here's the thing.
事情是这样的
A man was murdered,
一个人被谋杀了
and whoever committed that crime broke that sacred contract.
无论凶手是谁 都破坏了那神圣的契约
So you'll have to forgive me for not worrying about
所以你必须原谅我不厌其烦地
inconveniencing your client.
打扰你的客户的行为
Well, I'm simply suggesting you broaden your investigation
我只不过建议你扩大一下调查范围
to other potential suspects.
调查其他潜在嫌疑人
T.J. Karsten has absolutely no motive
撒切尔·卡斯顿二世根本没有犯罪动机
and a rock-solid alibi.
也有可靠的不在场证明
Then why not present him for questioning?
那为什么不能让他接受询问呢
Look, you seem like an ambitious guy.
听着 你看上去是个很有野心的人
Did you know that in the last 30 years,
你知道吗 过去三十年
there hasn't been a mayor elected in this city
这个城市还没有任何一位市长
without Thatcher Karsten's support?
能不受撒切尔·卡斯顿支持而当选
What's your point?
你想说什么
My point is --
我想说的是...
Hey, babe! What a surprise. Sorry to interrupt.
宝贝 你怎么来了 抱歉打扰了
I wanted to bring you a clean shirt...
我想给你带件干净的衬衫
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, Jack McAllister,
这位是杰克·麦卡利斯特
Meet my beautiful, unpredictable wife Sara.
这是我美丽的 捉摸不定的妻子莎拉
Hi. Nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴见到你
Uh, II should... let you get back to it. Bye, babe.
你们继续谈吧 再见 宝贝
Where were we?
我们说到哪了
Oh, I know! We were at the point where you insinuate
想起来了 你在暗示
some kind of political favor
如果我放过卡斯顿的孩子
if I go easy on the Karsten kid.
所能获得的政♥治♥利益
Uh, I'm sorry. You know, I've -- I've, uh,
抱歉 你知道 我...
I've got another meeting, but thank you for your time.
我还有其他会议 不过谢谢你抽出时间
Thank you, Jack.
谢谢你 杰克
Sara.
莎拉
What the hell is going on?
到底是怎么一回事
Hey, Sara.
你好 莎拉
Your husband's a slave driver. Yeah, I know.
你老公是个苛刻的上司 是啊 没错
This is insane.
这太疯狂了
I know. I can't believe --
我知道 我无法相信
What was this?
究竟怎么回事
Was everything some twisted kind of legal strategy?
一切都不过是某种扭曲的法律策略吗
What are you talking about? Listen to me. Let go.
你说什么呢 听我说 别碰我
I promise you, I had no idea...
我向你保证 我不知道...
I don't -- I don't know who you are
我不知道你是谁
or why you'd do such a horrible thing.
以及你为什么做这种可怕的事
This is over. You understand?
一切都结束了 明白吗
Never happened. We're done.
什么都没发生过 我们结束了
Michael.
迈克尔
Yeah, I hear you. I hear what you're saying.
我听着呢 我听到你说的了
I don't care what corporate is saying.
我不管公♥司♥是怎么说的
I am not running an ad
我不可能放这种
with a 9-year-old girl in a corset.
九岁女孩穿紧身胸衣的广♥告♥
It's gross, and as a parent,
那让人恶心 而且作为母亲
I simply won't sign off on it.
我不可能签名许可
Fine. You will. Uh, bye.
好 你一定要 再见
"As a parent"?
"作为母亲"
Sometimes an almost-dead plant counts as a child.
有时候快死的人会表现得像个小孩似的
What's up?
怎么了
I'm trolling for an assignment.
我想找点活干
Well, I don't think we have anything up your alley.
好像没有什么适合你的
Just a...piece on three days in Chicago
只有芝加哥三日游那个活动
with photos in Millennium Park.
需要在在千禧公园里拍照
I'll take it.
我接了
Sara, I know you.
莎拉 我了解你
When you are jumping at the chance
你要是连给千禧公园里
to shoot dogs in sweaters at Millennium Park,
穿毛衣的小狗照相这活都接的话
something's wrong.
肯定有事
I'm good, thanks.
我很好 谢谢关心
I don't know. I'm just -- I'm feeling like I need to...
我也不清楚 我感觉 我需要
...lean into my life more.
更注重自己的生活了
Well, sounds like you might be doing a little too much yoga.
看来你是练了太多的瑜伽
I just...want to be -- I want to be better.
我只是想 我想要更好
I wanna be better -- better at work,
我想要更好 工作更优秀
better as a mom, better as a wife.
做一个更尽职的母亲 更尽职的妻子
Honey, who doesn't want to be better?
亲爱的 谁不想更好呢
You want a real existential crisis?
知道什么是真正的存在感危机吗
Try going to the weddings of three different ex-boyfriends
就是在半年内参加三个
in a 6-month time span.
前男友的婚礼
Now, that is a hot mess.
这才叫悲剧呢
Take the quiche around while it's hot,
趁乳蛋饼还热的时候先上
and then come back for the prosciutto, okay?
然后再上意大利熏火腿 好吗
Lou always used to say to me,
卢经常对我说
"Everything essential is invisible".
"所有重要的事情都是无形的"
That's a quote from a book he used to read to the kids.
那是他给孩子们读的一本书上的话
Really?
真的吗
But it's true, isn't it?
但说得很对 是吧
Love, trust, loyalty --
爱情 信任 忠诚
They're all invisible,
都是无形的
and also the most important things in life.
同时也是生命中最重要的
I put another $50,000 in your granddaughter's college fund.
我给你孙女的大学基金里又加了五万美金
I wish you wouldn't do that.
你不必这么做
Connie, you're family.
康妮 都是一家人
It's the least I can do.
这是我起码应该做的
Please don't. There's no need.
真的不用 没这必要
Uh, I need a minute.
我得跟你谈谈
It's about T.J..
是TJ的事
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
He just called from the police station.
他刚从警局打过电♥话♥来
What's going on?
怎么了
I'll take one.
我来一杯
What do you think you're doing?
你想干嘛
I'm participating in a sacred Polish death ritual.
我这是在践行一种神圣的波兰死亡仪式
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
Connie.
康妮
Did you see these amazing flowers?
你看到这些漂亮的花了吗
They came this morning.
今天早上送来的
My, who from?
我的天 谁送的
Frank Perkins.
弗兰克·珀金斯
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表