剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
I have this 1962 Impala.
我有这辆1962年产英帕拉
It's all original.
全部都是原装
Previously on Betrayal...
《背叛》前情回顾
T.J. was with me that night.
TJ当晚和我在俱乐部
How much is Thatcher Karsten paying you to say that?
撒切尔·卡斯顿给了你多少钱让你这么说
It's not over, not by a long shot.
尚未结束 绝没有结束
They brought the battle to us. So this is war.
他们挑起了斗争 所以这是战争
What do you want, Zarek?
你想要什么 扎瑞克
I want to be a full member of the team.
我想要成为你们当中一员
That's between you and Thatcher.
这是你和撒切尔之间的事
It's more complicated now.
现在关系稍稍复杂了点
Don't threaten me.
你别威胁我
I'll take it.
我要了
It's a lot of space for one person.
一个人住有点大了
It is just you, right?
就你一个人住 对吧
Yes.
是的
I'm a lone wolf.
我是独行侠
Free. Unencumbered.
无拘无束 没有负担
Very greedy.
还很贪婪
I'm not sure you're the right buyer for this.
我觉得这房♥子不适合你
Oh, well, I flew all the way here from Lisbon.
我大老远从里斯本飞过来
Oh, I'm sorry that you went to so much trouble.
很抱歉让你大费周章了
Are you, uh,
你...
are you sure there's nothing I can do...
你确定我没有办法
to change your mind?
改变你的想法吗
Like what?
比如呢
I'm sorry,
抱歉
but what do you think you're doing?
你这是干什么
Miss, this is highly inappropriate.
女士 这样非常不合适
I just really...
我就是非常
want...
想要
this apartment.
这间公♥寓♥
Jack McAllister -- leave a message.
我是杰克·麦卡利斯特 请留言
Hot wine guy is here for the tasting.
那个性感的调酒师来试酒了
Uh, have him come back tomorrow when Paulette's in.
让他明天在波莱特在的时候再来
He wants you.
他想找你
He always wants you.
他想找的一直是你
He knows you're married. What's the harm?
他知道你结婚了 有什么坏处呢
Part of being married is knowing
结婚就意味着要知道
when not to put yourself in certain situations.
什么情况应该主动避免
Jack McAllister -- leave a message.
我是杰克·麦卡利斯特 请留言
Hey, uh, the father of some kid in Vic's class called for you.
维克班里一个孩子的父亲打电♥话♥找你
Maybe it's a dad's-night-out thing.
可能是想找你晚上一起玩
I know how you love those.
我知道你喜欢这样的活动
Um, all right. Talk later.
好了 晚点再谈
Aidan!
艾丹
You know, I-I actually do have a few minutes now.
我现在有点空
Using the latest in sustainable design,
应用可持续发展设计的最新成果
Karsten Allied will build a mixed-use enterprise...
卡斯顿联合企业将建设成为多功能企业
Is that for the investor presentation?
那是给投资商看的展示吗
And the city council.
还有市议会
They're obsessed with green buildings.
他们很喜欢绿色建筑
So I got us a shipment of solar panels out of China.
所以我从中国弄了一船太阳能面板
China?
中国
No, no, no. Let's wait on that.
不不不 再考虑一下
Look, if we can get some more out of our U.S. suppliers --
如果能从美国供货商那儿多弄到一些...
Look, Thatcher.
撒切尔
I'm working on it with a customs official.
我正在和一个海关官员商量这件事
We're not going through customs.
我们不走海关
So, what, we smuggle them in?
怎么 难道是走私进来
10,000 panels are arriving tonight.
一万块面板今晚就会到
I want you to be there to receive them.
我想让你去收♥货♥
That is not part of my job description.
这可不是我的工作职责
Well, your job description is changing.
现在你的工作职责变了
Need some help with that, Jack?
需要帮忙吗 杰克
No, I don't think that will be necessary.
不 我想不用了
Oh, look at him --
看看他
Such a stand-up guy, everything above board.
多么正直的人 一切都要光明正大
On second thought, maybe you should come.
我改主意了 你来吧
Good.
很好
The panels should be there around 10:00.
面板应该在十点左右到
You'll need to break the seal.
你要开箱检查
Once you've checked out the sample,
一旦你确定样品没问题
I want you to get those trucks
就让那些卡车
in and out of there as fast as you can.
尽快装上货然后离开
Tariff evasion,
逃避关税
trade exploitation, commercial fraud.
贸易剥削 商业诈骗
Here we go.
逮个正着
Sara.
莎拉
Janet, hi.
珍妮特 你好
My name's Sara Hanley. I'm so pleased to meet you.
我是莎拉·汉利 很高兴见到你
Sara's shooting the photos for the Boyd piece.
莎拉负责为博伊德的报道摄影
I'm really looking forward to working with you.
我真的很期待与你合作
I loved your series on the revolution in Egypt.
我非常喜欢你关于埃及革命的系列报道
I think it was in Newsweek. It was -- it was so powerful.
还上了《新闻周刊》 很有影响力
Two years ago, I was covering rebels in Tahrir Square.
两年前 我报道的是塔利尔广场的叛军[开罗]
Now I'm doing a profile of a local C.E.O.
现在我却为一本地方杂♥志♥
for a local magazine.
报道一个当地的总裁
Boyd's actually more complicated than I expected.
实际上博伊德比我想像的要复杂
Could be good for the story, so...
应该会是一个很好的故事 所以...
I'm heading over there now if you want to share a cab.
我现在要过去 一起打车怎么样
That's okay. I have a car.
不用了 我有车
She is talented but requires special handling.
她很有才华 但需要特别对待
All right, then. I'll handle her.
好吧 那就交给我吧
I like it, but what's with you?
态度真好 可你是怎么了
You're so agreeable lately.
你最近特别好说话
I don't know. New shampoo?
不知道 换了一种洗发水吧
Really?
是吗
See you later.
回头见
The wine guy's got a crush on me.
那个调酒师对我有兴趣
The wine guy?
调酒师
His name's Aidan.
他叫艾丹
He's 29.
29岁
Really?
是吗
Aidan?
艾丹
Is that a man's name?
那是个男人的名字吗
Is it so hard to believe?
这么难以置信吗
What, a crush on you? Of course not.
什么 对你有兴趣吗 当然不是
Thanks for telling me, I guess.
我想我该说 谢谢你告诉我
Well, wouldn't you tell me
如果有性感的年轻女孩
if some hot, young thing had a crush on you?
对你有兴趣 难道你不会告诉我吗
So he's hot and young.
这么说他很性感 还很年轻
And he's got good taste.
品味还很高
Impeccable.
无可挑剔
He's a wine guy.
他是调酒师
I got to go to work.
我得去工作了
Uh, don't wait up.
不用等我
It's a bunch of sun panels,
只是一堆太阳能板而已
not heroin, not C-4.
不是海♥洛♥因♥ 也不是C4炸♥药♥
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
Trade rules are complicated.
贸易规则很复杂
It shouldn't be illegal, but it is.
本该是合法的 但其实不是
It's all good. I'll get my trucks in.
没问题 我去把货车叫来
Does it make you sleep better at night
如果你觉得这应该合法
thinking this shouldn't be illegal?
晚上是不是会睡得好一些
Drive in. We're good to go.
开进来 我们可以走了
Sounds like someone doesn't have the stomach for his job anymore.
听上去某人没胆再做这份工作了
Well, at least I still have the brains for it.
至少我还有做事的头脑
Hey, Henry. Hey.
你好 亨利 你好
How's your little girl?
你女儿怎么样了
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表