剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
on that murder charge.
进行那场谋杀辩护
How did that go? T.J.'s free.
结果怎样 TJ无罪释放了
And now we know what really happened.
现在我们都知道到底发生了什么
You think?
是吗
You ask me,
要我说
you could have used my help on that, Thatcher.
你那时候该请我帮忙的 撒切尔
Maybe then you wouldn't have to deal with me now.
那样的话 你就不用费心思对付我了
Am I dealing with you?
我需要对付你吗
You know Jack's brought me on to represent him.
杰克让我代表他
Of course he has.
当然了
Why shouldn't he have the best?
他为什么不请最好的呢
You remember in '08
你还记得08年
when I defended the two of you in that bribery case?
我替你们两人辩护那个受贿案的时候吗
Back in the heady days of Blagojevich?
那时布拉戈耶维奇还在任
Who got exactly what he deserved.
那是他罪有应得
The state went after Jack.
政♥府♥盯上杰克了
They offered you immunity to roll on him.
他们提供给你豁免权 让你出♥卖♥♥♥他
It was a good deal.
那是桩好交易
But you wouldn't take it.
但你就是不接受
You were insulted to even be asked.
你认为这是一种侮辱
Did you really think I'd turn on my own son?
你真觉得我会出♥卖♥♥♥我自己的儿子
So, what's changed?
有什么不同吗
Well, for one thing, he killed my brother-in-law.
首先 他杀了我的妹夫
Come on, now.
得了吧
We both know that's not true.
我们都知道这不是真的
But for some reason,
但是出于某种原因
Jack has put himself in the line of fire,
杰克把自己推到了火线上
and now you want to bury him.
而现在你想灭掉他
Why?
为什么
Violet, I'm just a law-abiding businessman
维尔莉特 我只是个安分的商人
cooperating in a felony murder investigation.
正在配合谋杀案的调查
How could you possibly think
你怎么会觉得
there was anything emotional about that?
这有什么私人情感呢
You're gonna testify against Jack?
你会去指证杰克吗
If I have to.
如果有必要的话
And you're prepared to be cross-examined by me?
你准备好被我盘问了吗
Because you know, Thatcher,
因为你应该知道 撒切尔
the past is the past,
过去的就过去了
and I'll go hard at you regardless of our relationship.
不管我们有什么情分 我都不会手下留情的
Is that supposed to be a threat?
你这是威胁吗
No.
不是
It's just a suggestion
只是建议你
that you take your foot off Jack's neck
在被人一脚踢到蛋之前
before someone kicks you in the balls.
把你踩在杰克脖子上的脚收回来
Yeah, I guess that is a threat.
好吧 也许就是威胁
Oliver's asleep.
奥利弗睡着了
Well, good night.
晚安
What were you calling about earlier?
你之前打电♥话♥干什么
Um, I was wondering what was going on with the case.
我想知道案子怎么样了
Well, his lawyer's pushing for self-defense,
他的律师想做自卫辩护
but we're going for murder one.
但我们打算指控他谋杀
What? Why?
什么 为什么
You know I can't discuss that.
你知道我不能讨论案情
And if he's convicted?
如果他被定罪了呢
20 to 60 years, probably, but there's some extra charges,
大概判二十到六十年吧 但还有其他指控
so he'll be a pretty old guy by the time he gets out.
所以等他出狱就已经相当老了
But he didn't shoot him, Drew.
但人不是他开枪杀死的 德鲁
Let's not start that again.
我们别再重提这事了
He didn't. I have proof.
他真的没有 我有证据
It's Dune Acres,
这是在杜恩·诶克斯那里
time stamped 8:08 p.m.
时间显示是晚上8:08
Drew, I know you don't want to
德鲁 我知道你不想
put an innocent man behind bars.
把无辜的人送进监狱
So, his confession was a lie?
这么说他录口供撒谎了
Yes. Why would he do that?
是的 他为什么那么做
I don't know what or who to believe anymore.
我都不知道该相信什么 该相信谁
And frankly, I am tired of feeling that way.
坦白说 我对此已经厌倦了
Okay. He was with you.
好吧 他当时和你在一起
But you know what?
但你知道吗
He has done a lot of bad things in his life,
他一生中做了很多坏事
and if this isn't one of them,
如果这不是其中一件
well, at least he's where he belongs. Drew!
那他也是罪有应得 德鲁
I have a confession from a guy
我这儿有一份口供
and a pattern of facts to support it!
而且种种事实也都证实了口供非虚
If he concocted it,
如果都是他编造的
then he's probably hiding something worse.
那他可能隐瞒了更糟的事情
That's just not true. You don't know that!
不是这样的 你根本不知道
I do! I know him! You know him?!
我知道 我了解他 你了解他
All right, then. Explain it to me.
好啊 那跟我解释解释
Tell me! Tell me, why would he lie?!
告诉我 告诉我 他为什么要撒谎
Because it was his son.
因为是他的儿子做的
So, Jack's covering for his son. That's what this is all about?
杰克在袒护他儿子 是这样吗
But he'll never admit to that.
但他永远不会承认
And I swore not to say anything, but --
我发过誓要帮他隐瞒 但是...
But what?
但是什么
You're trying to save Jack by appealing to my sense of justice.
你想唤起我的正义感来救杰克吗
That's a good one.
真是好盘算
Do you really want to send a man away
你真想把一个想要保护他的孩子的人
for protecting his child?
送进监狱吗
A child who shot a man.
一个开枪杀了人的孩子
Am I supposed to just let that go?
我该对此视而不见吗
Is your moral compass that compromised
你的道德观真的这么脆弱
that you really think that's the right thing to do?
让你觉得这样做是对的
Look, before any of this happened,
在这一切发生以前
you wanted one thing -- to get Karsten.
你只想着一件事 扳倒卡斯顿
What if Jack agreed to turn against him?
如果杰克答应背叛他呢
Are you trying to make some kind of deal? Would you consider it?
你想要做交易吗 你会考虑吗
In exchange for Karsten? Wouldn't that matter more?
用卡斯顿来交换吗 这不是更重要吗
No. Not enough. Why not?
不 还不够 为什么
Because a man was murdered,
因为有人被杀了
and even if Jack didn't do it,
即使不是杰克做的
he lied repeatedly, and that is against the law.
可他再三撒谎 这也是违法的
He is trying to pervert the justice system.
他这是妨碍司法公正
This is a man that worked his entire life
他一生都在为
for a criminal enterprise.
犯罪集团做事
He's changed. Really?
他变了 是吗
So, he's...some sort of hero martyring himself?
他变成了什么牺牲自己的英雄了吗
What you signed up for with this man...
你答应这男人的事
you are in way over your head.
远远超出了你的能力范围
He is a bad guy.
他是个坏人
Why would I just let him go?
我为什么要放了他
I don't want him around you.
我不想让他在你身边
I don't want him around Oliver. It is not safe.
我不想让他在奥利弗身边 这不安全
Okay.
好吧
Ah, you've joined forces.
你俩联手了
That should increase efficiency.
这能提高效率
Sit down and shut up.
坐下 闭嘴
See, I wouldn't have started like that.
我可不会这么开场
I would have said, "we have a proposal."
我会说 我们有一个提议
You want me to give up Karsten.
你们想让我供出卡斯顿
We want everything --
我们想知道一切
Every single thing necessary to put Karsten away.
一切能扳倒卡斯顿的事
He walks out a free man --
而他能重获自♥由♥
No plea, no charges, no jail time.
不用认罪 不被起诉 不用进监狱
We'll let him out on his own recognizance for now.
交过保证金后 我们会暂时释放他
We're not dropping the case.
但我们不会放弃这个案子
The charges are still pending.
那些指控依旧有待处理
There's no guarantee until we see how it goes.
在确定事情发展方向前 我们无法做出保证
Without a deal, he says nothing.
交易不成立 他什么都不会说
Without a deal, he goes down for life.
没有这笔交易 他会在牢里度过余生
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表