剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Make the Feds want to work with us.
让他们愿意跟我们合作
It's not all about throwing punches, you know.
这不仅是出拳 知道吗
You've got to be in control.
必须控制局势
Just as important to know when not to punch.
这跟知道什么时候不出拳一样重要
It's all wrapped together, Larry --
所有事情都互相联♥系♥ 拉里
The old man's death, the attempt on the widow,
那个老头的死 企图谋杀遗孀
the embezzlement scheme, the federal probe.
挪用款项的计划 联邦调查
You pick that fight, you either win or you lose bad.
这是你自找的 你要么赢要么输得很惨
Control yourself. Contain your emotion.
控制好自己 克制情绪
Don't get carried away, Drew.
别太激动 德鲁
Feel that anger, that rage?
感觉到怒火了吗 那种狂怒
Good. Now use it. Don't let it use you.
很好 利用它 别让它利用你
Larry, you're retiring in, what, a few weeks, right?
拉里 你好像几周后就退休了对吧
Cut off the ring.
截断他的退路
Why not bring down the Karsten empire on your watch...
为什么不亲自摧毁卡斯顿帝国
But don't force it.
但别强攻
...Spend your last day signing the arrest warrant
用你最后的日子给那个伟大的人
for the great man himself?
签逮捕令
If you're gonna go for the knockout...
要是你想击倒别人
You take a shot at the king...
你想打败国王的话
You better know how to land it.
就要知道怎么达到目标
Be sure you don't miss.
别错过机会
A safe house?
安全屋
We can't risk anything happening to you.
我们不能让你遭受任何危险
Our entire case depends on your testifying at trial.
我们整个案子都指望你在庭审的时候作证
You want to m-move me somewhere?
你想让我搬到别的地方
Yes.
是的
Under the cloak of protection,
有保护的话
what happened yesterday will never happen again.
昨天的事再也不会发生
I need time to say goodbye to my family
我需要一些时间跟家人告别
and get things in order.
还要准备一下
Now is better. Now is safest.
最好现在 现在最安全
I need a day.
我需要一天
What's all this?
这些是怎么回事
I'm a dedicated guy, you know that.
我这人很认真 你懂的
But this Karsten case, this guy Mcallister --
可卡斯顿这案子 这个叫麦卡利斯特的
It's like nothing I've ever experienced.
我从没遇过这样的
I can't eat, I can't sleep,
我吃不好 睡不好
I can't think about anything else.
一心只想着这个案子
Well, I-I am taking photos of a classical concert tonight.
我今晚要为一场古典音乐会拍照
I have two V.I.P. Passes.
我有两张贵宾入场券
And I was thinking we could both go.
我想咱们可以一起去
Drew?
德鲁
I would love to, babe, but I am on a roll here.
我很想去 宝贝 可我正忙着
It's right next to that sushi place.
就在那家寿司店旁边
We could get a bite first.
我们可以先吃点东西
I have Janey coming over to babysit.
我让珍妮过来看孩子
Honey, I know my work craziness
亲爱的 我知道你很难理解
may be hard for you to understand.
我对工作的狂热
No. No, it's not.
没有 不会的
So why is this so important to you, Sarah?
那为什么这对你来说这么重要 莎拉
It's just a concert.
只是场音乐会而已
And besides, we hate classical music.
而且我们都不喜欢古典乐
Lou was gonna testify to the Feds.
卢本来要向联邦政♥府♥举证的
You threatened him the night he died.
他死的那晚你威胁了他
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Elaine, who got it from Connie.
伊莱恩 她听康妮说的
Of course she did.
我想也是
So what does Elaine think?
那伊莱恩怎么想
She's shook up.
她很吃惊
She thinks you're behind it all.
她觉得你是所有事件背后的主谋
I knew about Lou and the Feds.
我知道卢和政♥府♥的事
And I did have a fight with him that night, and that's it.
那晚我确实跟他有争执 但仅此而已
And why did you fail to mention any of this to me?
那你为什么对我只字未提
Lou was dead. What was the point?
卢已经死了 有什么意义
If you're lying, if you're letting TJ take the heat --
如果你撒谎 如果你让TJ背黑锅
It wouldn't be the first time we lied to the police
这不是我们第一次在发生家庭悲剧后
after a family tragedy, now, would it, Jack?
对警方撒谎了 对吧 杰克
The accident with TJ, that was -- that was different.
TJ这次的事 不 不一样
Why? Because it involved you?
为什么 因为牵涉到你吗
Do your job, Jack, okay?
做好你自己的事 杰克 好吗
So, where do we stand with Frank Perkins?
对弗兰克·珀金斯我们了解多少
His company was a shell.
他的公♥司♥只是个空壳
Then he stole the money?
然后他把钱挪用了
He was skimming a little off the top but not much --
他揩了点油 但不多
not a million.
不到一百万
The guy's crooked, but he's small-time,
他不是什么好人 但不是什么大人物
and I doubt he's a killer.
我觉得他不是凶手
Anyone can be a killer, Jack.
谁都可能是凶手 杰克
You just need to make the effort.
事在人为
I'm not a killer, Lainie.
我没杀人 莱妮
You got to tell them that.
你得告诉他们
We are gonna get you out of here very soon.
我们很快就会把你弄出来了
I heard aunt Connie told them that I did it.
听说康妮舅妈告诉他们是我♥干♥的
No. N-- she told them that she saw you that night
没有 她告诉他们说那天晚上事情发生前
before it happened.
她看见你了
They said my own aunt ratted me out.
他们说我的亲舅妈把我出♥卖♥♥♥了
No, TJ, it's not like that.
不 TJ 没这回事
Look -- she had to tell the truth.
听着 她必须说实话
There's a new truth.
有个新事实
Did she tell them about that, the new truth?
她有把那件事告诉他们吗 新的事实
Don't -- don't -- don't -- let's not talk about that.
别 别 别 别说那件事
Don't talk about that with anyone.
别跟任何人说
What happened to your eye, TJ?
你眼睛怎么了 TJ
I can take care of myself, Lainie.
我会照顾好自己的 莱妮
I know how to.
我知道怎么做
Of course you do.
当然
You're a Karsten, after all.
你毕竟是卡斯顿家的人
We both are.
我们都是
Till the day we die.
至死都是
Whiskey neat -- a girl after my own heart.
纯威士忌 品位跟我真像
I've never seen you in here before.
之前没在这见过你
Just passing through.
路过而已
On vacation?
在度假吗
No. Work.
没有 在工作
What do you do?
做什么的
I'm a classical pianist. I'm on tour.
古典钢琴家 正在巡演
I've never really understood classical music.
我一直听不懂古典乐
Well, it's like any other kind of music.
就跟其他类型的音乐一样
There's tiny vibrations that make you feel things.
微小的震动能触动你
And if you're really listening,
如果你仔细倾听
it can make you feel joy... or pain.
它能让你感受到快乐 或者痛苦
Or both.
或者两者都有
Later, mom.
再见 妈妈
Wait. Wait. Where are you going?
等等 你要去哪儿
Uh, batting cage with Mike.
和麦克练击球去
Oh, okay. Come here. First things first.
好吧 过来 重要的事不能忘
I love you, kid.
我爱你 孩子
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吧
Be careful.
小心点儿
Mom? Yeah.
妈妈 怎么了
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah.
没有
Because you're acting kind of weird.
你表现得有点儿奇怪
Oh, I'm just worried about uncle T.J.
我只是担心TJ叔叔
He'll be fine.
他会没事的
Dad will get him out.
爸爸会把他弄出来
Yeah. Yes, he will.
是的 他会的
I'll be back in a minute. What?
我去去就回 什么
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表