剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Run with that.
接着干吧
Yeah, Mr. Perkins,
珀金斯先生
I'd really appreciate you getting back to me.
希望你能及时回复我
It's urgent.
事态紧急
Numbers came in on the river project.
河流计划有回复了
Oh, thanks, Fred.
谢了 弗雷德
Break them down for me, will you?
替我解决了 行吗
Hey, Jack, a couple of things --
杰克 有几件事
your 3:00 got pushed to 4:00
你三点的安排被推到四点
And OSHA is dropping all charges against the park development.
职安局撤销了所有针对公园建设的指控
I hope they buy us flowers, too.
他们要是能给我们买♥♥几束花就好了
That'll probably depend on whether you were charming Jack
那就要看你是个有魅力的男人[杰克]
or ball-buster Jack.
还是性♥欲♥旺盛的男人[杰克]了
Can't I be both? Not at the same time.
我不能两个都是吗 至少不能同时
Hey, Mr. Mcallister, do you have a sec?
麦卡利斯特先生 你有时间吗
I'm Jules Whitman from I.T.
我是IT部门的茱尔斯·惠特曼
It's that closet full of nerds
就是货梯旁边那个
over there by the service elevator.
全是书呆子的部门
How old are you?
你多大了
20...in April.
过了四月份就20了
Check it out.
听我说
I was looking into reorganizing our corporate database,
我在重新整理公♥司♥数据库的时候
and there's a major issue. Oh, Jack, I forgot
发现一个重大问题 杰克 忘了说
someone waiting in the conference room.
有人在会议室里等你
Been here a while.
来了有一会儿了
I'm a technophobe, actually.
事实上 我是个技术盲
If you have a computer issue, you take it up with
如果你有什么技术问题 去找...
Sir, this is really important.
先生 这件事非常重要
I can't talk now. Somebody's waiting.
现在谈不了 有人等着我
Jack.
杰克
Sorry about the short notice.
抱歉突然来访
I just got in from Hong Kong.
我刚从香港回来
I am so sorry about your loss.
对你们的遭遇我感到抱歉
And you are?
请问您是
Oh, god, what a dummy.
天 瞧我这脑子
My name's Perkins -- Frank Perkins.
我叫珀金斯 弗兰克·珀金斯
I hear you're looking for me.
我听闻你在找我
So, were you and uncle Lou close?
你和卢舅舅关系很好吗
No, not really. You know, I'm a money guy.
不怎么样其实 我就是个商人
I went in as a silent partner on the lofts project,
在阁楼项目上我加入作为隐名合伙人
Lou was managing for you guys.
卢替你们在管理
I met him six months ago to hammer out a deal.
半年前我和他见面签了合同
Dealt with him via phone mostly since then.
之后和他就基本是通过手♥机♥联♥系♥了
I've got a bookkeeping issue you might have heard about?
会计上出了些问题这事儿你听说了吗
I'm hoping you can help clear things up.
我希望你能协助我们搞清一些事
Sure. Anything I can do.
当然 只要我力所能及
A million dollars allocated for the lofts project vanished.
为阁楼计划筹集的一百万元消失了
I thought we might be able to answer some questions
我们考虑可能对比你和卢的记录
by comparing lou's records with yours.
能够帮我们解开困惑
Absolutely. Look, no problem.
当然 没问题
I'll have my guys send the financials right over.
我立马就让我的人把报表给你们发来
Oh, I brought you something.
对了 我有东西要给你
This was taken on the day we broke ground on the lofts.
这张照片是阁楼动工那天拍的
I guess you knew Lou was a big bulls fan.
看来你也知道卢是个公牛粉
Well, he ended every phone call saying,
他几乎每通电♥话♥都这么结尾
"Just wait till Rose comes around."
"等罗斯[公牛球员]复出再说吧"
Thanks.
谢谢
Thatcher will appreciate it.
撒切尔会喜欢的
Least I can do.
一点绵薄之力罢了
It's a terrible tragedy, what happened.
真是场悲剧
Yeah, it is.
是啊
Any idea why someone would want Lou dead?
能想到为什么有人想置卢于死地吗
No, not at all.
毫无头绪
But, you know, the way street crime is,
有可能就是这种街头犯罪
it could've just been a mugging gone bad.
抢劫最后变成了杀人灭口
I appreciate your time, Mr. Perkins.
谢谢你能抽出时间来 珀金斯先生
Please -- "Frank" is fine.
太客气了 叫我弗兰克就好
And if you think of any other way
如果还有哪里我能帮得上忙的
can be helpful, let me know.
记得联♥系♥我
Lou wouldn't pay a contractor.
卢不愿请承包商来做
Wanted to manage it all himself.
想一个人自己完成
I'll have to find someone to finish the work, I guess.
看来我得找人替他善后了
I don't think TJ did it.
我认为不是TJ干的
He loved Lou.
他很爱卢
But I couldn't keep lying,
但我不能说谎
even though I promised Jack and your father.
即便是我向杰克和你父亲保证过
They asked you to lie to the cops?
他们让你想警方撒谎
They were just looking out for TJ.
他们只是想保护好TJ
They thought Lou was stealing.
他们觉得卢偷了他们的钱
He got scared.
他很害怕
That's the only reason he agreed to work with the Feds.
所以他才会同意和联邦政♥府♥合作
And after Thatcher talked to him,
而当撒切尔和他谈了之后
he promised he wouldn't go through with it.
他承诺不再继续追究
A few hours later...
几个小时后...
Oh, Connie, that's crazy.
康妮 这太疯狂了
Dad wouldn't do this. Then who?
我爸不会这么做的 那是谁呢
I'll take this.
我来拿吧
I don't know. What about that Perkins guy?
我不知道 那个叫珀金斯的家伙呢
Maybe he's involved. Perkins?
说不定他也掺和了 珀金斯
No, I can't imagine.
不 无法想象
Lou liked him.
卢喜欢他
God, I feel like a bird in a cage.
天 我觉得自己就是只笼中小鸟
That's Charlie.
他叫查理
He works days.
他负责白天
Is all this protection really necessary?
这些保护措施真的有必要吗
The prosecutor thought I needed it.
检察官觉得有必要
Lainie, I-I want to go.
莱妮 我想离开
Just...go.
离开 这儿
What do you mean? Where?
什么意思 你要去哪儿
Escape. See the world.
我想逃走 去环游世界
I-I...
我
I can't spend my life afraid.
我不能一辈子活在担惊受怕中
Connie, no one is trying to hurt you.
康妮 没有人想要害你
You don't know that.
你怎么知道
My father is capable of a lot of things,
我父亲能做很多事情
but nothing like what you're saying.
但绝没有你说的那些
He threatened me, too, Lainie.
他也威胁过我 莱妮
At lou's memorial. Connie
就在卢的葬礼上 康妮
I know it's hard to hear.
我知道你难以相信
But sometimes people are capable of things
但有时候有的人无所不能到
we never imagine.
我们无法想象的地步
Sorry.
抱歉
Hotshot Argentinean pianist is doing a series of concerts
一位天才阿根廷钢琴家将在音乐学院
at the conservatory.
进行一系列的演出
We're running a feature.
我们准备跟进做个专题
You are going to photograph his rehearsal today.
今天在他排练的时候你去给他拍几张
Do you think Wagner could do it?
你觉得让瓦格纳去怎么样
Wagner is shooting milkshakes.
瓦格纳去拍奶昔的照片了
It's just I was hoping
我只是希望
to spend the day on my obsession series.
今天能做我那个痴迷的系列
Cool. When you're done with the musician,
行啊 等你拍完那个音乐家了
you can obsess all you like.
随你怎么拍
Well, I-I don't know anything about classical music.
可是我对古典音乐一窍不通
So?
所以呢
So I'm thinking it might not be a great fit for me.
所以我觉得那并不是十分适合我
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
This is totally up your alley.
这绝对是最适合你的
It's -- it's personalities and portraits.
是 是人物摄影
It's what you do.
你的专长啊
Exactly.
没错
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表