剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
You need to answer the question,
回答这个问题
"What's the balance between self-defense
正当防卫 和赤♥裸♥裸的侵犯
and naked aggression?"
两者之间的界定在哪呢
I thought it was about
我觉得
hitting the other guy harder than he hits you.
是以牙还牙 加倍奉还
No.
不对
If you want to be powerful -- really powerful --
如果你想变得强大 真正的强大
you need to develop self-restraint.
你得学会自我约束
Power without self-control counts for nothing.
控制不了的力量毫无意义
Vic, we have to finish our talk.
维克 我们还没谈完
I don't want to talk.
我不想谈
You can't hit people.
你不能打人
It doesn't matter what they say.
他们说什么根本无所谓
You take things too personally.
你遇事太较真了
You can take things as personally as you want, Vic,
你想怎么较真都可以 维克
if you can handle yourself.
只要你能把持住自己
Yeah, Thatcher, I've got this, really.
撒切尔 我来处理这件事
Oh, come on, Jack.
拜托 杰克
He's becoming a man.
他是个男人了
Don't baby him.
别把他当孩子
Power's back.
来电了
Val, come on. We're going.
瓦尔 过来 要走了
You need to shore up the security system
你得加固一下安全系统
so that doesn't happen again.
防止这事再发生
Totally. Will do.
没问题
I'm assuming, with your particular skill set,
我在想 你技术这么好
you'd know how to hack into someone's financial records
那一定知道怎么黑进别人的财务记录
without them knowing. In my sleep.
而不让他发现 闭着眼都能做到
All right, check this guy out.
太好了 查查这个人
See what his deal is, his history.
查查他的生意 他的过去
Dig deep.
深入挖掘
Frank Perkins -- you got it, Big Mac.
弗兰克·珀金斯 没问题 巨无霸
That's not working for you, either, is it?
这个也对你不管用 是不是
Got it.
明白
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Mr. Voltan?
沃坦先生
The first movement always makes me feel sick.
第一乐章总让我觉得难受
What do you mean?
什么意思
The brooding progressions, the unresolved dissonance,
压抑的和♥弦♥进行 不协调的不和谐音
the relentless tumult -- it's torture.
不间断的杂乱声音 这是种折磨
But I thought this was one of your favorite sonatas to play.
我以为这是你最喜欢演奏的一首奏鸣曲
It's a concerto.
这是首协奏曲
Sorry. Concerto.
抱歉 协奏曲
Why play something that makes you want to throw up?
为什么要弹这么一首让你想吐的曲子
In Argentina, we say,
阿根廷有句老话
"El que algo quiere, algo le cuesta."
[西班牙语]
"If you want the fruit, you must climb the tree."
"自己动手 丰衣足食"
Okay.
嗯
The first movement of the Brahms -- it is torture.
勃拉姆斯的第一乐章 是很折磨人
But it is the struggle that makes --
但正是这种挣扎
makes the joy of the rest so sweet.
使得其余部分的快乐变得那么甜蜜
Isn't that something one tells oneself
这难道不是在
just to justify being miserable?
替遭受的痛苦辩护吗
I don't have to justify anything.
我不必为任何事辩护
You are an artist, right?
你是个艺术家吧
I mean, do you not sometimes see things
你难道没有遇见使你
that both inspire you and hurt you?
又振奋又痛苦的事情吗
The fantasy that you have to make real?
那些想要使之成真的空想
There's no -- no passion without pain.
世界上没有不使人痛苦的激♥情♥
I suppose I always thought it was a bit of a cliche.
我总以为这样的话是陈词滥调
You would make a very lazy pianist.
你会是个很懒的钢琴家
Your boy Perkins is a colorful dude.
你家珀金斯真是个丰富多彩的家伙
Bunch of fiscal inconsistencies, the financials are whack,
一大堆财务纠纷 理财失败
no cellphone, no utilities.
没有手♥机♥ 没有公用事业
You ask me, his company isn't a company at all.
依我看 他的公♥司♥根本称不上是公♥司♥
Can you get me some paper copies, please?
能给我纸质资料吗
Paper is so 2010, Jack.
纸质资料太落后了 杰克
Consider the environment.
注意环保
So he's a con man?
所以他是个骗子
Total shell.
完全是个空壳子
His business address -- it's a P.O. Box.
他的办公地址 是邮政信箱
Frankie boy's running this thing out of a post office.
小弗兰克在一家邮局租了个信箱
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Hello, Frank.
你好啊 弗兰克
Jack. What a surprise.
杰克 真让人吃惊
How about we take a ride?
我载你一程
You know what? I'm right around the corner. Where you going?
我前面拐个弯就到 你去哪
Look, I know you think I stole your money.
我知道你觉得我偷了你的钱
Did you? II no! I hey!
你偷了吗 没...没有
Did you kill Lou to cover it up?
是你为了掩盖真♥相♥杀了卢吗
I didn't kill anybody!
我没杀任何人
Look, times are tough, okay?
我那时举步维艰
My business went under.
我的生意泡汤了
I got in on the lofts project with Lou
我参与了卢的阁楼项目
to help me get back on my feet.
帮助我重新站稳脚跟
Shut up.
闭嘴
I don't want to hear your life story.
我不想听你的人生故事
Where's our money?
我们的钱在哪
I don't have it, Jack.
不在我这儿 杰克
Me and Lou, we were on the up-and-up.
我和卢 我俩光明磊落
All right, all right, I was skimming a little, okay?
好吧 好吧 我是贪走了一点儿
But we can work together.
咱们可以合作
I can help you figure out where it went.
我能帮你找出钱去哪儿了
What about who killed Lou?
是谁杀了卢
I got nothing for you there.
我毫不知情
Honestly.
真的
You have a cellphone?
你有手♥机♥吗
Yeah, yeah.
有 有
I'm taking it. Hey, hey!
我拿走了 别啊
I'm gonna see what you've been up to.
我要看看你一直在做些什么
In the meantime, you stay in touch,
在此期间 保持联络
or I swear, I will track you down,
否则 我发誓 我会找到你
and I won't be so friendly next time.
下次我就不会这么友善了
All right, all right. Get off my car.
好的 好的 离我车远点
Let go of me!
放开我
Hey, hey! Calm down, Connie.
冷静 康妮
What's going on?
怎么回事
When they offered me protection,
他们说要保护我
I didn't think it meant house arrest.
我不知道他们指的是软禁
You're under a lot of stress right now.
你现在压力很大
You don't understand. No, I do.
你不明白 我明白
Well, then make these cops go away,
那让这些警♥察♥走开
because I can't live like this.
我不想过这样的生活
Okay, let me go with her, and if you really need to,
好吧 让我陪她走 如果需要
you can just follow behind us.
你可以跟在我们后面
Ma'am, I have my orders.
女士 我有我的任务
I know, but please -- it's gonna be fine.
我知道 但真的不用 不会有事的
All I want to do is get milk for my tea.
我只想买♥♥点牛奶加在茶里
I feel trapped, Elaine.
我觉得好压抑 伊莱恩
I can't even breathe.
都透不过气了
Oh, it's like a chess game, Vic.
这就像下棋一样 维克
Got to have a strategy, got to use your head.
要有策略 动点脑子
Get your feet under you.
站稳了
We tie the car bomb to Karsten,
我们要把汽车炸♥弹♥跟卡斯顿联♥系♥在一起
we get him on attempted murder,
我们控告他杀人未遂
intimidating a witness,
恐吓证人
impeding a criminal investigation.
妨碍刑事侦查
Come on, Drew, I already have a phone sheet
够了 德鲁 我已经有一张记满
littered with calls from the FBI.
联邦调查局来电的单子了
Let's turn it around, then.
我们要扭转局势
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表