剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Do you still want to talk about the Mrozek case?
你还想谈摩罗扎克案吗
Yes.
想
I think you might think I'm a therapist.
我觉得你把我当作心理咨♥询♥师了
I am not a therapist.
我不是心理咨♥询♥师
But therapy could be good for you.
不过你确实需要被开导一下
I need your advice.
我需要你的建议
I have a suspect, some evidence.
我有一些证据指向一个疑犯
The person who told me about the suspect,
但告诉我疑凶的人
the person who gave me said evidence --
提供所谓证据的人
I don't trust him.
并不可信
How would you proceed if you were me?
如果你是我 会怎么继续呢
I wouldn't.
我不会继续
Well, what if you really wanted to?
如果非要继续呢
Then I would ask myself why I really wanted to.
那我会自问 为什么一定要
Please, just help me out here, will you?
求你了 帮帮我 好吗
How do I test information provided
一个骗子提供的信息
by a known liar?
该怎么辨别是真是假
Honestly, I'd make sure the witnesses were good, Drew.
还是找到可靠的证人比较靠谱 德鲁
It's always about the witnesses.
证人才是关键所在
There are witnesses, right?
有证人吧
You look beautiful.
你看起来很美
Thank you. Sorry I'm late.
谢谢 抱歉我来晚了
How's the studio?
工作室怎么样
Soggy. I broke down and called my landlord.
进水了 我奔溃了 给房♥东打了电♥话♥
And?
然后呢
He told me to call my lawyer.
他让我打给律师
I was thinking we could get some dinner.
我想我们可以吃个晚餐
What? I-is there a food truck coming by?
什么 有流动餐车要来吗
Over here.
这边走
Trust me.
相信我
Are we squatting?
我们要公物私用吗
'cause I just did a story on this,
因为我刚刚做了一篇这类报道
and it doesn't end well.
结局不好
We're not squatting.
不是公物私用
Whose house is this?
这是谁的房♥子
Ours.
我们的
Frank Perkins?
弗兰克·珀金斯
Matthew Hendricks.
马修·亨德里克斯
I was told it was Frank Perkins.
有人告诉我你叫弗兰克·珀金斯的
That was a fake name.
那是假名
We're not off to a great start.
这可不是个好的开始
Matthew Hendricks is my real name.
马修·亨德里克斯是我的真名
Well, my real name is Drew Stafford.
我的真名是德鲁·斯塔福
I'm an assistant state's attorney.
我是助理州检察官
Thatcher Karsten tells me
撒切尔·卡斯顿告诉我
that you may have some information about the murder of Lou Mrozek.
你有一些关于卢·摩罗扎克凶杀案的信息
We need some curtains.
我们需要窗帘
Yeah. And a refrigerator.
是的 还有冰箱
We don't have a refrigerator?
我们没有冰箱吗
Or a toaster, or heating.
也没有烤面包机和暖气
Or a bed.
或者床
But the plumbing is amazing.
但是水管很棒
I remember when you said
我记得你说
that you wanted a place overlooking the river.
想要一个可以眺望河水的地方
It's exactly like I pictured it.
跟我想象的完全一样
Well, you did atually show me a picture.
你确实是给我看了一副画[想象]
Sara, I know this was...presumptuous.
莎拉 我知道这很专横
Jack. It's a lease, though.
杰克 但是这里是租的
So, you know, if you don't like it...
所以 如果你不喜欢
I love it. I love it.
我喜欢 我喜欢
I love that we have something of ours.
我喜欢我们有一个属于自己的地方
Thanks.
谢谢
Lou and I were partners in a company
卢和我是搭档
called Multinational Builders Corp.
曾在一家叫跨国建筑的公♥司♥共事
It was a flyer, really -- something we set up.
那事实上是我们弄的一个皮包公♥司♥
Just in case we landed
以防我们陷入
some spin-off Karsten Allied development, okay?
卡斯顿集团的资产拆分
So, anyway, one day, Jack approaches me.
总之有一天杰克来找我
He says he wants to use the company
他说他想用公♥司♥
for some "Transactional funding" for a new project.
为一个新项目做"事务筹款"
Let's cut to it, Frank,
别说废话了 弗兰克
or Matthew or whatever the hell your name is.
还是马修 随便你叫什么
Matthew. Matthew. Great.
马修 马修 很好
Look, Jack was embezzling.
听着 杰克挪用了公♥款♥
He was routing money out of Karsten Allied
他通过你的公♥司♥
through your company. Is that right?
把卡斯顿集团的钱转走 对吗
I-I was not totally aware of that at the time, but yes.
那时候我没有意识到 不过是的
Okay, look, I kept my head down, okay?
好吧 我假装不知道 好吗
I admit that.
这点我承认
But I have a family.
我有家人
Somebody from Karsten Allied
卡斯顿集团的人
eventually caught on to the missing money.
后来发现钱不见了
Jack pinned it on Lou.
杰克推到了卢身上
Lou's name being on the company looked pretty bad.
卢在公♥司♥的名声本来就不好
So Lou panicked. He went to the feds.
卢慌了 他去自首
Jack got to him before he could talk and killed him.
杰克赶在那之前杀了他
Am I missing anything?
我漏掉什么了吗
Yeah, Lou's wife, Connie.
是的 卢的妻子 康妮
Connie Mrozek. What about her?
康妮·摩罗扎克 她怎么了
Jack wanted to kill her, too.
杰克想把她也杀了
Well, she knew about the money. She knew Jack killed Lou.
她知道钱的事 她知道杰克杀了卢
I helped her escape.
我帮她逃走了
Do you know where she is right now?
你知道她现在在哪吗
You have a checkered past, Mr. Hendricks --
你的过去都可以出书了 亨德里克斯先生
Failed businesses, multiple aliases,
失败的生意 好几个假名
questionable associations.
可疑的组织
I'm inclined not to believe you about any of this.
我不会相信你说的话
We're talking about a dead man here, Mr. Stafford.
这件事关乎人命 斯塔福先生
Now, say what you will about me,
随便你怎么说我
but I've never come close to that kind of thing,
我从没切身经历过这种事
and I am scared, man. I am scared of Jack.
我很害怕 伙计 我怕杰克
I've been in hiding ever since he came looking for me
他枪杀卢几天后就开始追踪我
a few days after he shot Lou.
我就一直在躲藏
So you can believe me, or I can disappear again.
所以你要么相信我 要么我就再次消失
This is a donut the size of South Dakota.
这甜甜圈和南达科塔[美国中北部州]一样大
Oh, I wish I could stay here all day.
真希望我可以在这儿待一整天
I'm going to stay here all day.
我就要在这儿待一整天
Thanks.
谢谢
Have you given any thought to what you're gonna do now?
你想没想过现在要做什么
Oh, no.
不
Am I already the slacker guy hanging around the house?
我已经变成赖在家的懒汉了吗
Stop.
别说了
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Nate gave me some homework.
内特给了我一些活儿
Other than that... I don't really know.
除此之外 我不知道
You must have had other career ideas when you were young.
你年少时应该还有其他职业梦想
What did you want to be?
你想干什么
Spider-man.
蜘蛛侠
Tricky.
真有趣
We'll need to work on this.
我们得好好研究一下
Yeah. Did you turn up anything on him?
是的 你在他那发现什么了吗
No. Not what I expected.
不 不是我预期的
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you have a few minutes?
你有空吗
I need to talk to you about something.
我有事要跟你聊聊
What happened?
出了什么事
Oh, a pipe burst. I think I might be moving.
水管爆了 我可能要搬家了
Really? Where to?
真的吗 去哪
Oh, somewhere with better plumbing.
水管好一点的地方
Here. Come sit down.
来 坐吧
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表