剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢你
See you tomorrow. 7:00.
明天见 早上七点
It's not good.
事情不妙
Grand jury -- they're sniffing through everything,
大陪审团在回溯案件
going way back.
仔细研究案件的每一个细节
I've survived grand juries before.
我从大陪审团手下脱过罪
McAllister's talking.
麦卡利斯特招供了
What about?
招了什么
Briberies, payouts, tax evasion...
受贿 行贿 偷税漏税
even assault and battery.
甚至还有人身攻击
If that grand jury buys what he's selling,
如果大陪审团相信他的供词
It's only a matter of time before you're in cuffs.
那么你进监狱就只是时间问题了
Look, I've always liked Jack,
我很喜欢杰克
but he's a problem for you now.
但他现在对你而言是个麻烦
For me?
对我而言
You think those bastards are gonna spare some dirty cop
你以为那些畜生会放过你这个
who's been on the take for 10 years?
收了十年脏钱的坏警♥察♥吗
That they're not thinking how good your face is gonna look
你以为他们没想过把你的照片放在我的照片旁边
on the front page next to mine?
登在报纸头版吗
Just do what I pay you for.
把我付钱让你做的事做好就行
I want those documents.
我想要那些文件
Juror names, phone numbers
陪审员的姓名 电♥话♥号♥码
The grand juries are sealed, secret.
大陪审团的档案被封存了 是机密信息
You -- you think I can just waltz into the judge's chamber
你以为我能大摇大摆走进法官室
and ask for the case files?
直接管他要案子的文件吗
Well, then maybe you can waltz yourself right into Stateville.
要么你就去斯泰兹维尔吧
I hear it's like most other prisons.
我听说那里和其他监狱一样
They don't like cops.
他们不喜欢警♥察♥
Shut him up, or I will.
让他闭嘴 否则我会去做的
It was Karsten -- it had to be --
是卡斯顿 肯定是
or someone working for him.
或者是某个为他工作的人
And you say this because why?
你这么说的理由是什么
The guy in the photo -- it's Karsten's son-in-law.
照片里的那个人 是卡斯顿的女婿
Well, do we need to check in on him,
我们要去看看他吗
make sure he's not in any danger?
确保他不会遇到危险
He's fine. I was with him all morning.
他没事 我整个早上都和他在一起
He's a key witness
他是大陪审团审判
in the sealed grand jury case against Thatcher Karsten,
撒切尔·卡斯顿的案件的关键证人
And that's what this is all about.
这就是原因
"Shut him up" -- Shut up my witness, McAllister.
让他闭嘴 让我的证人麦卡利斯特闭嘴
And the two of you are... in a relationship?
你们俩是在交往吗
We were. It's over.
曾经交往过 已经分手了
It has been for weeks now.
分手几个星期了
I need you to keep an eye on this place,
我需要你盯着这个地方
put a surveillance detail on it -- as a favor to me?
装一套监视系统 算帮我个忙
Sure thing.
没问题
Uh, do you have a safe place to stay for the time being, ma'am?
你有没有安全的地方暂时住下 女士
Yes. She does.
她有
I'm fine. I am.
我没事 真的
I'm focusing on school, and things are good.
我把注意力集中在学校上 一切都好
Actually, I have a history paper I'm behind on, so...
我还有个历史作业要做 所以...
Vic, schoolwork's not what we're asking about.
维克 我们没问学校作业
Honey, sit down.
亲爱的 坐下
We...
我们
We just...
我们
We don't ever want you to feel like you're by yourself in this.
我们不想让你觉得你是独自一人
Yeah, it's just, you know, what happened with Lou --
你知道 卢发生的事
I know. I get it. It needs to stay between us.
我知道 我懂 我们自己知道就好
Right, but we want you to know
是的 但我们想让你知道
that you can talk to us about it.
你可以对我们倾诉
Yeah, we've had this conversation before,
我们以前谈过这件事了
but I don't need to talk about it.
但我不需要向谁倾诉
I'm good. Really.
我没事 真的
Look. What happened happened.
过去的事已经过去了
I'm sorry for it -- I am --
我很抱歉 真的
But there's no good looking back.
但是总是回顾往事是不好的
Looking back on what?
回顾什么往事
Uh, we were just talking about Vic's schoolwork.
我们只是在谈论维克的作业
Why? Did you flunk out?
怎么了 你被退学了吗
No, shut up.
当然没有 闭嘴
Val, sit down.
瓦尔 过来坐下
What did I do? I was just kidding.
我做错了什么 我只是在开玩笑
There's something we need to tell you -- both of you.
我们需要告诉你们一件事 你们两个
Your grandfather is probably about to be indicted
你们的祖父可能会被
by a grand jury for some serious crimes.
大陪审团以重罪起诉
He may be arrested soon.
他可能很快就会被捕
What? Why?
什么 为什么
There's a bunch of things that have been going on for a long time.
一直以来 发生了很多事情
Look, you need to be prepared.
你们需要做好准备
There may be some media attention because...
可能有很多媒体会蜂拥而至
Well, the fact is, I'm testifying against him.
是这样 我要为警方出庭作证
Wait, hold on. You're --
等等 你要...
And a lot of things are gonna come out --
同时会有很多事随之出现
You know, ugly things. Why would you do that?
那种很不好的事 你为什么这样
Because it's the right thing to do.
因为这样做是正确的
Look, he's still your grandfather.
他还是你外祖父
You know, he still loves you.
他对你的爱是不变的
But you're turning on him. Why?
但是你要背弃他 为什么
I mean -- a-and after all the things you did for me,
你既然为我做了那么多事
why would you be such a hypocrite?!
现在怎么成伪君子了
Vic, don't. What are you talking about?
维克 别这样 你们这是说什么
Nothing.
没什么
What does that -- a hypocrite for what?
那话... 什么伪君子
Tell me!
告诉我
Fine.
好吧
You know what? Forget it.
算了 不用说了
You know, this has been totally vague and completely disturbing.
不知所云 真是烦死人了
I like it's all of us for dinner.
我喜欢一家人一起吃饭
Is it gonna be every night?
以后每晚都会这样吗
Um, no, sweetie. Just for a while.
不 亲爱的 暂时这样
Aw, how long?
这样啊 多久
I don't know.
我也不知道
As long as your mom needs to stay here.
只要你妈妈待在这里我们就一起吃
Yes! And can we also watch a movie together after dinner?
晚饭后我们可以一起看电影吗
All three of us?
我们三个人一起
Why not? We can make icecream sundaes!
当然可以 我们可以做冰淇淋圣代吃
And at bedtime, will you both read me a story --
睡觉的时候 你们两个可以都给我读故事吗
first daddy, then mommy -- like we used to?
爸爸先读 然后妈妈 就跟以前一样
Absolutely.
当然可以
This is gonna be amazing!
真是太棒了
Okay.
我说
So, Val knows something's up.
瓦尔知道出事了
You heard her earlier. Yeah.
之前你也听到了 对
Well, what are we doing, Jack?
那我们该怎么办 杰克
These last few months, it's all been too much for them,
这几个月他们经历的太多了
and now their grandfather -- I just...
现在他们外祖父又... 我...
I don't know how we can expect
我不知道两个孩子
two teenagers to manage all of this.
怎么承受得了这么多事
Do you want me to not testify?
你要我不去作证吗
No, but I do think you need to be
不 但我觉得你应该
more involved in their lives.
多陪陪他们
Well, I am involved. You are not here,
我一直都在 可你不在这里
and they're at an age where they're not gonna seek you out.
现在他们这个年纪又不会主动去找你
You want me to move back in?
你要我搬回来住吗
Well, obviously, that's not a good idea,
显然这不是什么好主意
but I-I do think you need to be here more.
但我觉得你该常过来看看
Okay.
好
Well, I'll -- I'll come by after school during the week.
工作日他们放学后我会过来
Okay, yeah, you can help them with their homework,
好 你可以帮他们看看作业
watch a movie, whatever. I just --
一起看场电影什么的 我觉得...
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表