剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
I didn't get your name.
我还不知道你的名字
T.J.
TJ
T.J. Karsten.
撒切尔·卡斯顿二世
Have a good day, buddy.
玩得开心 宝贝
Thatcher Karsten.
撒切尔·卡斯顿
Please don't tell me we have kids in the same class.
别告诉我你我的孩子在一间教室上课
I've heard a lot about you.
久闻大名
I thought we should meet.
我觉得是该见一面了
Yeah. This seems like the appropriate place.
是吗 这地方选的真不错
You're a very tenacious young man, Mr. Stafford.
你还真是个很执着的人 斯塔福先生
I was a tenacious young man myself once.
我曾经也很执着
A long time ago.
很久以前了
That's what it takes in Chicago,
在芝加哥需要有执着
and it'll take you a long way.
这份品质支撑着我走了很久
But you've got to pick your battles.
但人还是得选好要打的仗
The battles you can win.
选能赢的仗打
My business?
我的生意
My son?
我儿子
These are not smart battles.
要打这些仗就不明智了
These battles you cannot win, Mr. Stafford.
这些是你赢不了的 斯塔福先生
These battles will destroy you.
反倒会毁了你
You know, when I was a kid,
在我还是小孩的时候
about the age my son is right now.
差不多我儿子现在这个年纪
I was scared of monsters,
我害怕怪物
especially monsters in the closet.
尤其是怕躲在衣橱里的怪物
I would ask my dad to leave the door open,
我会让我爸开着门
lights on, music playing,
开着灯 放着音乐
anything to keep the monsters away.
所有能驱赶怪物的方法都做
Then one day my dad, he just says to me.
然后有一天我爸对我说
He says, "Drew, these monsters,
德鲁 那些怪物
"if they're really so tough and scary,
如果他们真的那么可怕
"why are they picking on little kids
他们为什么挑小孩子来吓唬
and hiding in the closet?"
还躲在衣橱里呢
I was never scared of monsters again.
自那之后我再也不怕怪物了
Your father was a clever man.
你的父亲很有智慧
My point being...
我想说的是
You aren't the Thatcher Karsten
你不再是我一直以来
that I grew up hearing about.
听闻的那个撒切尔·卡斯顿了
You're just a worn-out guy
你不过是个精疲力竭的
waiting outside of an elementary school,
等在小学门外
trying to intimidate an assistant state's attorney.
想要威吓州助理检察官的老头罢了
Listen up, sonny.
听着 小子
There are a lot of ways to get lost in Chicago.
芝加哥让人迷失方向[消失]的路可不少
Make sure you got a map.
确保你带好地图了
Jack, I need to ask you something important.
杰克 有件重要的事要问你
Of course, um, anything.
问什么都行
Uh, just give me two minutes.
稍等 给我两分钟
Uh, the harbormaster just signaled me.
港务长刚才叫我
Two minutes. I'll be right back.
就两分钟 马上就回来
Easy, killer.
别紧张 杀手
You could hurt yourself.
小心别伤着自己
What the hell are you doing?
你在这里干什么
Karsten asked me to look into Drew Stafford,
卡斯顿叫我调查德鲁·斯塔福
and that led me here.
于是我就跟到这儿了
Small world, you banging his wife.
这世界真小 你在泡她老婆
I'm not Hey, I'm not judging, Jack.
我没有 我对这没意见 杰克
But it is a very interesting development.
但这样的发展确实有点意思
What do you want, Zarek?
你想要什么 扎瑞克
Same thing you want.
和你想要的一样
Same thing everyone wants -- respect.
每个人都想要的 尊重
I'm family, Jack. Blood.
我们是家人 杰克 血浓于水
But the old man, he only calls me for these one-offs.
但那老家伙只叫我做这种杂事
That's just not utilizing my full skill set.
这完全不能施展我的才能
I want to be a full member of the team.
我想要成为你们当中一员
T-that's between you and Thatcher.
这是你和撒切尔之间的事
It's more complicated now.
现在关系稍稍复杂了点
Don't threaten me.
你别威胁我
Just think about it.
好好考虑下吧
I'll be around.
我会再来的
Hi, Jack.
杰克
What are you doing in my house?
你在我家做什么
Like, literally, right now?
你是问 现在吗
Did you sleep over?
你在这儿睡过夜了吗
Well, if I'm being honest, there wasn't really a lot of sleep.
说实话 没怎么睡觉
Okay, that's not funny.
这一点不好笑
I said a date.
我就同意了约会
It's okay. This is not a date.
怎么了 这算哪门子约会
Nothing happened here. Please don't be mad.
什么都没发生 求你别生气
All right. You need to leave.
好吧 你该走了
Give me that.
这个给我
I really like her, you know.
我真的挺喜欢她的
Thatcher Karsten outside your kid's school.
撒切尔·卡斯顿等在你孩子学校门口
My drop-offs are never that interesting.
我送孩子上学时怎么没遇到这么有趣的事
He's feeling the heat, he's gonna start making mistakes,
他感觉到压♥迫♥了 然后会开始犯错
and I'll be there when he does.
而我就在那儿等着他露出马脚
You're really serious about this, aren't you?
你真的是认真的吗 是吧
It's already done.
我已经这么做了
A hooker informant planting a device at Karsten Allied.
让个妓♥女♥线人在卡斯顿联合企业安插装置
It's incredibly reckless.
这实在是太鲁莽了
Big risk, big reward.
风险越高 回报越大
Now just tell me the warrant you have covers it, please.
告诉我你申请到了搜查令
We didn't have sex.
我们没有做♥爱♥
Can you not, with the II'm just saying.
你能不能不和她 我就这么一说
We just stayed up all night, and we talked.
我们就聊了一整晚
Val, no more sleepovers.
瓦尔 不准再留她过夜
No sneaking...
也别鬼鬼祟祟
no sneaking around.
偷偷摸摸的
No lying.
不准撒谎
I didn't lie about anything.
我没撒谎
If she comes over again,
如果她要再来
it's during the day when one of us is home.
也只能在白天我和你妈某一个在家的情况下
Also, you need to show her where the glasses are.
还要 你得告诉她杯子放在哪里
Did that work?
这招以前管过用吗
Well, it might keep everyone's pants on downstairs.
至少能让她们不会在楼下乱搞
Beyond that, no.
除此之外 没用
You know... we snuck around.
我们以前也偷偷摸摸的
We did.
的确
And lied about it.
而且还撒谎了
What the hell is he doing here?
他在这儿干什么
Sometimes the velvet glove works, Jack.
有时候手段温和点也许搞得定
And sometimes you need the iron fist.
但有时候只能来点硬的
Stay in the car, T.J.
呆在车里 TJ
Heard you sailed right through the Michigan trip, Jack-o.
听说你一路驶过密歇根啊 小杰克
Yeah, thanks, Zarek.
谢了 扎瑞克
You got anything on Stafford yet?
你有找到斯塔福的什么消息吗
Working on it.
正在找
The honorable Alderman Bernard Arkovich!
尊敬的伯纳德·阿科维奇议员
What are we doing here, Thatcher?
叫我来这干什么 撒切尔
I thought I made myself clear yesterday.
我以为昨天已经说清楚了
Oh, you did, Bernie.
你是啊 伯尼
I just thought it was important that we put yesterday behind us.
我只是觉得应该把昨天抛开
Bulls-Heat?
公牛对热火
On the floor with club access.
直通休息室的内场票
We shouldn't let one little bump
我们不应该让这个小插曲
spoil an otherwise productive relationship.
毁了我们合作的关系
So long as we understand each other.
只要我们相互理解
Oh, I think we do.
是啊
Come on. Let me show you what I'm doing here.
来吧 给你看看我在这儿干的事业
My dad always used to say falling for Chicago
我父亲总是说爱上芝加哥
is like falling for a girl with a broken nose.
就像爱上一个鼻有残缺的女孩
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表