剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
To wonder...
我很好奇
Is this the life that your parents imagined for you --
这就是你父母想让你过的生活吗
Their only son growing up to be an errand boy for Thatcher Karsten,
他们的独子成了撒切尔·卡斯顿的跟班
a bagman for a gang of crooks?
成了一伙恶棍的爪牙
When you were a kid, Jack,
你小时候 杰克
is this the life you dreamed of?
梦想的生活就是这样的吗
You need to leave. You can't be here.
你得离开 你不能在这儿
I'm sorry. I know this is awkward.
抱歉 我知道这很尴尬
How did you even find me?
你怎么找到我的
I called the magazine office.
我给杂♥志♥社打过电♥话♥
They said you were on assignment here.
他们说你在这儿拍摄
Hasn't any of this hit you yet?
你就一点都不震惊吗
You were at my husband's office this morning.
你今早去了我丈夫的办公室
I'm working, Jack.
我在工作 杰克
I'm trying to work. Five minutes.
我要工作 就五分钟
Just so I can explain.
让我解释
We owe each other that.
我们欠彼此一个解释
Just not here, okay? Yeah.
别在这儿 好的
Um, hello. Can I help you?
你好 有什么事吗
You Drew Stafford?
你是德鲁·斯塔福吗
Yeah. Who are you?
是的 你是谁
Serena Sanguillen, FBI.
联邦调查局的瑟琳娜·珊吉安
I've been running point on a federal investigation
我正在对撒切尔·卡斯顿
to Thatcher Karsten.
进行调查
Wow. We should... definitely get to know each other, then.
那我们更应该好好认识一下了
Please, have a seat.
请坐
I promise you, until today,
我向你发誓 我是今天
I-I never knew who your husband was
才知道你丈夫是谁
or that I'd ever have any legal matter with him.
我和他之前也没有任何法律问题
"Legal matter"? It's a murder trial.
"法律问题" 这是起谋杀案
It's got nothing to do with us.
这事和咱俩无关
It has everything to do with us --
这事和咱俩关系大了
Who you are versus...
你的对手
Who I imagined you to be.
我想象中的你
What happened was a mistake,
发生的一切是个错误
and I'll never forgive myself
我永远不会原谅我自己
for getting lost in some stupid schoolgirl fantasy.
像个愚蠢的小女孩一样迷失在白日梦里
It isn't like that. It's not some --
不是这样的 这不是...
Why should I believe anything you say?
我为什么要相信你说的话
You fix things. You maneuver situations.
你解决麻烦 你平息局面
You manipulate people.
你操纵人心
You're a professional liar.
你是个职业骗子
Apparently, a very good one. Yeah, I am.
而且非常在行 是的 我是骗子
Except when I'm with you.
可和你在一起的时候 我不是
I'll get it.
来了
Can I help you?
有事吗
Hello.
你好
I'm A.S.A. Drew Stafford.
我是助理州检察官德鲁·斯塔福
I was hoping to speak with Constance Mrozek.
我想和康斯坦斯·摩罗扎克谈谈
It's been a long day,
真是漫长的一天
And my aunt is exhausted.
我舅妈已经精疲力竭了
She's already told the police everything she knows.
她已经将知道的都告诉警方了
I'm not the police, ma'am.
我不是警♥察♥ 女士
You know they held my brother at the station for over three hours?
你知道我弟弟在警局被扣留了三个多小时吗
But they got absolutely nothing.
但他们还是一无所获
I think this family's been through enough.
这个家庭的不幸已经够多了
Honey... The last thing that we need
亲爱的... 我们不希望
is for you to come in here right now
你现在来这里
and drag my aunt through this all over again.
又让我舅妈再从头经历一遍
Could you excuse us, please?
能让我们独处一会儿吗
It's okay.
没事的
Okay.
好吧
I'll call you later.
我晚点打给你
Okay.
行
My brother didn't hurt anybody.
我弟弟没有杀人
He's not capable of that.
他没那个能力
She's protective.
她太警惕了
I understand. You're family.
我理解 你们是一家人
You'd do anything for each other, right?
为了彼此能付出一切 不是吗
Is there something you want from me?
你想从我这里知道什么
Thatcher Karsten thought your husband was stealing from him.
撒切尔·卡斯顿认为你丈夫从他那儿窃取巨款
He wasn't.
他没有
Lou Mrozek was the most honorable man I've ever known.
卢·摩罗扎克是我认识的最高尚的人
And yet after 27 years of honesty,
然而这27年的忠诚
hard work, and commitment,
辛勤以及付出
Karsten had no problem believing that your husband, Lou,
卡斯顿仍然确信是你丈夫 卢
embezzled a million dollars from the company.
挪用了公♥司♥一百万元
That's why Lou did the right thing
所以卢做了正确的选择
and he went to the Feds,
他去寻求联邦调查局的帮助
and that's why Karsten sent T.J. to take care of him.
而卡斯顿则派TJ去解决他
No, T.J. would never --
不 TJ绝不可能
T.J. is being raised under the iron fist of a tyrant.
TJ在他父亲强硬的铁腕下长大
He didn't have a choice.
他别无选择
Mrs. Mrozek, I know where you come from,
摩罗扎克女士 我知道你来自哪儿
the code that you abide by.
也知道你有要遵照的戒律
I'd never ask you to betray that code,
我并不要求你去违背它
but you need to ask yourself this --
但你得扪心自问
who, if not you,
除了你
will be loyal to your husband?
还能有谁更忠于你的丈夫呢
Do this for him.
为了他
Tell me the truth about that night.
告诉我那一晚的真♥相♥
I come here whenever life gets a little crazy.
每当生活有些糟糕时我都会来这儿
Sit at a bench and look out at the river.
坐在长凳上欣赏河景
Searching for buried treasure.
寻找被埋藏的珍宝
I should really get back.
我真得回去了
Look, I know you're trying to get me out of your head.
我知道你想把我从你脑袋里赶出去
That's what I've been doing, too.
我也一直在尝试
But I can't.
但我做不到
Yeah, it's messy and complicated and risky,
我知道 这一切混乱 复杂又很冒险
But...we can't pretend that it didn't happen
但我们不能装作这一切没有发生
or that it doesn't change everything.
或是什么都没有改变
There are things that I could say right now,
也许有些话我现在能说
things I wish I could say,
我希望我能说
but talking won't help.
但光是说话解决不了问题
Just make things more confusing.
只会让彼此更加糊涂
I'm not confused.
我不糊涂
How can you say that?
你怎么能这么说呢
You're not making any sense.
你这么说毫无意义
I do make sense.
我有
This...
这一切
This is real.
都是真实存在的
My next setup is ready.
后一个场景应该布置好了
Well, come back after. I-I-I'll wait.
做完之后回来 我等你
I can't.
我不能
Look...
听着
Meet me just one more time.
就再多见我一次
We'll figure out what this is.
我们会弄清楚的
If you don't come,
如果你不来
I will never bother you again, I swear.
我发誓 不会再来打扰你
Tonight, 8:00, here.
今晚 8点在这里
Well, it looks like the trip to dune acres was fruitful.
看来杜恩·诶克斯之旅硕果累累啊
I saw the proofs.
证据我都看到了
The sushi pictures look gorgeous.
那些寿司看上去美味极了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I, uh, I ran into someone there --
我在那儿遇见了一个人
Someone I just met.
我刚认识的一个人
What a coincidence.
真巧啊
Was it?
是吗
What exactly is a coincidence?
巧合究竟是怎样的呢
Okay, are we gonna need a bong?
我们是不是需要一口钟呢[指讨论佛教]
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表