剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
When I see you,
我看到你的时候
I get this feeling, this...
我有一种感觉 那...
this spark that...
那种火花...
You've never felt before.
从来没感受过的火花
I want to.
我想要感受
Do you?
你呢
Yes.
我也是
I know, but it's nice...
我知道 但是...
Uncle Lou! Aunt Connie!
卢舅舅 康妮舅妈
Oh, God.
天呐
What is he doing here?
他来这儿干什么
Beats me. I thought Thatcher was coming.
我也不知道 我还以为来的会是撒切尔
I wanted to speak to you. I-I just...
我想跟你谈谈 我只是...
Pop's sad.
爸爸很难过
He's not the same. I want you to fix it, uncle Lou.
他变了 我想让你处理好 卢舅舅
It'll all work out, T.J. Don't you worry.
一切都会好的 TJ 别担心
I am worried. I'm damn worried!
我担心 我很担心
Okay, go inside, please.
好吧 你先进去
I'll be there in a minute. I...
我很快就进去 我...
Bye, aunt Connie.
再见 康妮舅妈
Let's talk over here, son.
我们这边谈 孩子
Don't. I'm sorry. I...
别接 对不起 我...
Is this a bad time?
打扰到你了吗
Um... no, not too bad.
没有 没怎么打扰
Yeah, we can't find the book.
我们找不到书了
The magic bedtime book.
魔法睡前故事书
Yeah. It's the one about the giraffe, and it's on--
关于长颈鹿的那本 在...
It's on the shelf.
在书架上
Or if not, it's on the chair or--or behind the chair
没有的话 就在椅子上或者椅子后面
'cause it always falls behind the chair.
经常会掉到椅子后面
Ah, there it is. I got it. All right.
在这儿 我找到了 好了
Okay. Good.
好吧 很好
Mommy? Wait. Can I talk to Mommy?
妈咪 等等 我能跟妈咪说句话吗
Yes, baby.
当然 宝贝
Night, mommy. I love you.
晚安 妈咪 我爱你
Love you, too, baby.
我也爱你 宝贝
Bye.
再见
And it's not until the giraffe hears his own song--
直到长颈鹿听到了自己的歌♥声
in the trees, in the sky--
回响在树丛里 天空中
that he's finally able to dance.
它终于能跳舞了
So it wasn't just his freakishly long legs
所以问题不只是
that were the problem?
它异长的腿
Have you, uh...
你有...
Have you ever...
你曾经...
I've never even thought about it.
我从来没想过
Hey, man! It's right there!
伙计 就在那儿
I told you not to see him! You idiot!
我告诉过你别去见他了 你个白♥痴♥
Why did you go there in the first place?
你到底为什么要去
Why didn't you go to the club?!
你怎么不去俱乐部
Damn it, T.J.!
要命 TJ
Thatcher! How could you be so stupid?!
撒切尔 你怎么能这么笨
Take it easy. What happened?
别激动 发生了什么
Go on. Tell him. Tell him!
说啊 告诉他 告诉他
I went to see uncle Lou. I-I wanted--
我去见卢舅舅了 我想要
Oh, spit it out. You wanted to do what?
快说 你想做什么
I wanted to help fix it!
我想帮忙处理问题
It's okay, T.J.
没关系 TJ
It's okay. No, Jack, it's not okay.
没关系 不 杰克 有关系
Lou's dead.
卢死了
I asked if he betrayed us,
我问他是不是背叛我们了
and he--he got mad, and he pushed me.
然后他很生气 他推我
and we fought. He fell into the water,
我们打起来 他掉水里了
and I climbed out and I pulled him out,
我爬出去 拉他上来
and then he started yelling at me,
他朝我大喊
saying mean things, and he called me stupid,
说难听的话 他说我笨
and he--he said I was retarded.
还说我弱智
The cops pulled Lou out of the river with two bullets in him.
警♥察♥把卢捞上来了 他中了两枪
Where's the gun, T.J.?
枪在哪里 TJ
I didn't do anything bad.
我没做坏事
Go get cleaned up.
去洗洗干净
Go on. Go to bed.
去吧 然后睡觉
I just wanted to help...
我只是想帮忙
Like you do, Jack. Like a son's supposed to.
像杰克一样 儿子应该帮忙
Say nothing...
什么都不要说...
To anyone.
不能对任何人说
You understand?
明白吗
Nobody must know that T.J.'s involved in this, Jack,
不能让任何人知道这事和TJ有关 杰克
Not even Elaine.
连伊莱恩都不能说
We have to make this all go away.
我们要处理好这事
If he goes to prison...
如果他进监狱了
he'll never survive.
他绝对活不下去
We cut a deal on the Hutcherson case,
我们在哈切森案子上达成了协议
and I've got a stay on my corruption hearing,
我等着参加受贿案的听证会
so if you need me to jump in at all--
如果你还想我忙这事
Think we'll be okay.
应该没问题
Honey. I didn't know you were here.
亲爱的 你怎么来了
Sara, nice to see you.
莎拉 见到你很高兴
Hey, Larry.
嘿 拉里
Coming to the retirement party?
去我的退休派对吗
Wouldn't miss it.
肯定不会错过
Guess I'm gonna have to find a hobby.
看来要找点其他事情干了
I thought we might have coffee.
要不我们去喝杯咖啡吧
Can't. I got a meeting,
不行 我要开会
and then I have an early lunch with the Alderman,
然后跟奥尔德吃饭
and he wants to discuss my political future.
他要和我聊聊我的政♥治♥前途
Well, h-how about now? Just for five minutes.
那现在呢 就五分钟
I just feel bad that I got home so late last night.
我很抱歉昨晚回家太晚了
I wish that I could, babe. I do.
亲爱的 我也想和你喝咖啡 真的
I just-- everyone's waiting,
只是大家都在等我
and I'll be home for Ollie's bedtime, all right?
我会在奥利睡前回来 好吗
We'll talk then?
我们那时再聊
Okay?
好吗
Constance, I-I'm so sorry.
康斯坦斯 我很遗憾
We all are.
我们都很遗憾
Uh, can I, uh, can I come in?
我能... 我能进来吗
Uh... m-my sister's here. I'm...
我姐妹在这 我...
I'm still processing everything.
我还是在尝试接受这一切
Of course.
当然
Look, Thatcher will take care of all the funeral expenses
撒切尔会负责葬礼的费用
and whatever you need.
还有你的一切需要
Did--did he send you here to tell me that?
是他让你来说这些的吗
Yeah.
是的
And also, T.J. Says he saw you last night.
还有 TJ说他昨晚看见你了
Uh, I've always loved that boy, Jack.
我很喜欢那个男孩 杰克
We both did.
我们都很喜欢他
I can't imagine he would...
我想不到他竟然会
He didn't. I know he didn't.
不是他做的 我相信不是他
Be patient.
耐心一点
I'm sure the police will find a gun and a suspect.
我相信警♥察♥会找到凶器和凶手的
And in the meantime,
与此同时
let's not mention T.J., you know?
别把TJ牵扯进来 好吗
It's only gonna complicate things.
这只会让事情更复杂
Lou and I...
卢和我...
would never turn on this family.
永远不会背叛家人
Never...
永远不会
Unless they turned on us first.
除非家人先背叛我们
That's not what happened, Connie.
事情不是这样的 康妮
It was a business situation. It was getting worked out.
只是商业上的问题 本来就快解决了
Don't punish T.J. Just because you're angry at Thatcher.
别把对撒切尔的怒气撒到TJ身上
Thank you for your condolences.
谢谢你的慰问
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表