剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Did you have fun in art class?
艺术课有意思么
We made masks.
我们做了面具
Mine is red with blue stripes, like a tiger.
我的是红色配蓝条纹的 像头老虎
I can't wait to see it.
我都等不及想看到了
Ollie... did you take this?
奥利 这是你拿的吗
What sound does a giraffe make?
长颈鹿怎么叫呢
Oliver, did you -- did you take these from school?
奥利弗 这是你从学校拿的吗
I won't be mad.
我不会生气的
It's a giraffe dog.
这是只长颈狗
Um, okay, well...
好吧
Have you been worried about anything?
你是在担心什么吗
Something on your mind?
心里有什么事吗
What is it, honey?
怎么了 亲爱的
I had a bad dream.
我做了个恶梦
I called you, but you didn't come.
我喊你 可你没来
Oh. Did daddy come?
那爸爸来了吗
Uh-huh. But I wanted you.
可我想要你来
Where were you, mommy?
你去哪了 妈妈
Daddy didn't tell me.
爸爸不告诉我
Hey, Jack.
杰克
Hey. What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
I drove Thatcher over.
我开车载撒切尔过来的
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Your kids are practically adults.
你的孩子们真的长大了
Yeah.
是啊
I could use a little advice, if you don't mind.
我需要点建议 如果你不介意的话
I got to meet with a union rep
我要去见工会代表
about the Streeterville budget.
谈谈斯特维尔项目的预算
I reached out to Dibinsky.
我去找了迪宾斯基
he gave me the brush-off.
他根本不理我
Who else can I talk to?
我还能去找谁
I don't know. I don't really care anymore.
我不知道 也再不关心了
We've had our disagreements.
我们是有过不合
But we're still family, right?
可我们毕竟是家人
We can't let the old man down.
我们不能眼看着老头子倒下
Just because you're, you know, in the situation you are,
别因为你现在的处境
it don't mean you should abandon him.
就撇下他不管
I'm sorry. You're on your own.
我很抱歉 你得靠自己了
I cleaned everything up for you, Jack.
我为你们做好了一切善后工作 杰克
For you and for T.J..
为你你和TJ
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Don't pretend like you don't know how it is.
别假装你不知道是怎么回事
Someone had to get rid of that girl.
必须有人处理掉那女孩
I didn't know you were coming.
我不知道你要来
Well, it's their birthday. Of course I was gonna come.
是他们的生日 我怎么能不来呢
Yeah, but you can't just show up.
是 可你不能就这么忽然出现
You have to let me know.
你得让我知道
I called a few times.
我给你打过好几次电♥话♥
You don't live here anymore.
你不再住在这了
It's my house, too.
这也是我的家
No, it isn't. It really isn't.
不 不是 真的不是
You need an engineer to open a bottle of wine around here.
你得请个工程师来这开红酒
Jack.
杰克
Thatcher.
撒切尔
Hard to believe the kids are 17 now.
真难相信孩子们都17岁了
You're feeling nostalgic, gramps?
你是在怀旧吗 他外公
Where are the kids?
孩子们在哪
Vic is on his way here with T.J.,
维克和TJ正在往家走
and Val is upstairs raiding my closet.
瓦尔在楼上翻我的衣柜
I guess she's stuck with us.
我猜她是摆脱不了我们了
Hey, birthday girl. Oh, hi, dad.
寿星丫头 你好 爸爸
I didn't think you were coming.
没想到你会来
I wouldn't miss it.
我不会错过的
I was waiting for you downstairs.
我刚在楼下等你
Guess I got distracted.
我有点挑晕了
Uh, I got this for you. Thanks.
这是给你的 谢谢
I'm going to the club with Jules later.
晚点我要和茱尔斯去酒吧
Which one?
哪一条好
I remember you used to play this game with me
记得以前你小的时候就爱和我玩这个
when you were little, maybe 9 or 10 years old.
9岁 10岁左右
Except the clothes actually fit now.
不同的是现在这些衣服终于合身了
Yeah, they do.
是啊
Dad, are you okay?
爸爸 你还好么
Yeah, I was just... thinking back.
没事 只是在想以前的事
I can't imagine you being with anyone but mom.
我真不敢想象你会离开妈妈和别人在一起
You're never coming back, are you?
你不会回来了 对吗
Oh, yeah, all right!
太爽了
Have you been drinking?
你喝酒了
No. I have.
没有 我喝了
I didn't let him drive.
我没让他开车
He offered me some. I didn't take it.
他让我喝 但我没有
T.J., you know you shouldn't drink with your meds.
TJ 你知道服药期间不能喝酒
I'm not on my meds. For how long?
我没吃药 多久了
Who -- who knows?
谁知道呢
Should we get him some coffee?
该给他点咖啡么
He might need more than coffee.
光咖啡可能不够
The room is spinning here. Come on, sit down.
房♥间在旋转 过来 坐下
I'm gonna sit down. Yeah.
我得坐下 是的
Val!
瓦尔
Happy birthday! It's gonna be awesome!
生日快乐 会很棒的
He's asleep.
他睡着了
I heard about the arrest today.
我听说你今天被抓了
The booking officer gave me a call.
警♥察♥给我打过电♥话♥
I was going to tell you. I was covering a story.
我本来打算告诉你的 我在弄一篇报道
Forget it. None of my business.
没必要 不关我的事
Ollie had a bad dream, and he wanted to know where I was.
奥利做恶梦了 他想知道我在哪
Well, I considered telling him you had an affair.
我想过要告诉他你有外遇了
Drew, please. He senses something's wrong.
德鲁 拜托 他感觉到不对劲了
He stole stuff from school.
他从学校里偷了一些东西
He what? School supplies.
什么 办公用品
He won't look at me. He won't talk to me.
他不愿意看着我 也不愿意跟我说话
He's anxious. He's not himself.
他很焦虑 已经不是他自己了
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
You should've thought of that before.
你早就应该知道会这样
Drew, listen to me.
德鲁 听我说
He knows. We have to talk to him.
他知道了 我们得跟他谈谈
T.J.'s sleeping it off.
TJ睡过去了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's not your fault, baby.
宝贝 这不是你的错
Awesome birthday, right?
很棒的生日 对吧
Okay, you two, let's, uh, go in the kitchen
好了 你们两个 去厨房♥
and have some cake.
吃点蛋糕吧
Hey, uh, I got this for you.
我给你买♥♥了这个
Keep it. I don't need anything from you.
留着吧 我不想要你的东西
Teenagers -- it's never easy.
青少年 太令人头疼了
I remember when T.J. was his age.
我还记得TJ那时候的样子
Why is T.J. off his meds?
为什么TJ停药了
How should I know?
我怎么知道
He's upset -- about a lot of things.
他对很多事情 都不高兴
Your situation doesn't help any.
你的破事更是雪上加霜
That's not what this is about, Thatcher.
跟我的事没关系 撒切尔
We both know what it is.
我们都知道原因是什么
You did it, didn't you?
你干的 是吧
You had that girl killed.
你杀了那个女孩
And why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
You thought she'd turned on us.
你觉得她会揭发我们
I didn't think it, Jack. She did.
不是我觉得 杰克 她的确那么做了
So you admit it?
这么说你承认了
I don't admit to anything.
我什么也没有承认
And you know what?
知道吗
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表