剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
I especially like my fluffy hair.
我尤其喜欢我毛茸茸的头发
In the picture you need a haircut.
在画里你需要剪头发了
You know, when I was a kid,
你知道吗 我小时候
some things happened that were hard for me.
有些事对我来说很难承受
Sometimes I was a little scared.
有时候我有点害怕
Did grandma ever have to sleep at her studio?
祖母也要在她的工作室过夜吗
Not exactly, but she had to raise us kids on her own.
不是 但她需要独自养育我们
'Cause your dad went away.
因为你的父亲离开了
That's right.
是的
Where did he go? I don't know.
他去哪儿了 我不知道
He had some big problems. And he just left.
他有些严重的问题 就离开了
And grandma had to work... really hard.
祖母必须非常努力的工作
And sometimes I wished things weren't the way they were,
有时候我就希望事情不是这样的
but you know what?
但你知道吗
What?
知道什么
Everybody has challenges.
每个人都会面对挑战
Like in baseball.
就像打棒球一样
Exactly like that.
就像那样
Like, if the game doesn't go your way --
比如比赛不是你预想的那样
O-or you forget your mitt one time.
或者某次忘记带棒球手套
Are you still thinking about that?
你还在想那个吗
I really wanted my mitt.
我真的很想要我的棒球手套
It's not easy to remember things all the time, Ollie.
记得所有事不是那么容易 奥利
Grown-ups forget.
大人会忘记
They make mistakes and mess up.
他们会犯错 会搞砸
I want you to know I'll always be here for you.
我想让你知道 我永远都在你身边
Always.
永远
I know, dad.
我知道 爸爸
Good.
很好
So...
那么...
Mommy's gonna come by this afternoon,
妈妈今天下午会来
and she's gonna stay for a couple days.
她会回来待几天
And then I'll be back.
然后我就会回来
Cool? Cool.
好吗 好的
They're good people.
他们是好人
Two boys at home, but they always wanted a daughter.
家里有两个男孩 但他们一直想要个女儿
Been trying to adopt for years.
想要收养一个好多年了
What do they know about our arrangement?
我们的安排他们知道多少
Uh, an anonymous patron set up a trust.
一个匿名资助人开设了一个信托基金
They're grateful for the help.
他们很感激有人帮助
I'd like to know how she's doing,
我想要知道她过得怎么样
you know, the occasional update.
经常汇报汇报
Maybe a photo.
或许拍张照片
My department will make sure you get that.
我的部门会保证你拿到照片的
She'll have a happy childhood.
她会有一个快乐的童年的
Okay, I'm gonna take this one. Look at it.
好了 我要拿走这块儿了 看呐
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表