剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Better. She's in rehab now.
好多了 她在戒毒所了
Thanks for your help with the cops.
警♥察♥的事 多亏你帮忙
You doing okay?
你还好吗
It's a bad night, Jack.
今晚很糟糕 杰克
You under the weather?
你不舒服吗
Real bad night.
非常糟糕
You should go home.
你该回家了
We're being watched.
我们被监视了
We have to turn the trucks around.
我们得把卡车调回去
Turn around!
调头
Turn around! Out of here, out of here!
快调头 离开这儿 离开这儿
Where are they going?
他们这是要去哪
Why are they turning around?
为什么调转方向
If they don't move the contraband, we've got nothing.
如果他们不运违♥禁♥品♥ 我们就一无所获了
How did they know?
他们是怎么发现的
I'll figure it out, but we have to stay within the lines,
我会查清楚 但我们必须按规矩来
and make sure nothing could be used against us.
确保不留下任何不利于我们的证据
We have a rat, Jack.
有内鬼 杰克
Someone inside this company has turned on us.
是公♥司♥内部员工出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
They're guilty. It's obvious.
他们明显犯法了
Sneaking around in the middle of the night,
大半夜偷偷摸摸
covering their tracks.
试图掩饰不法行径
A fleet of trucks drove in and out, empty.
一队空货车开进开出
That's enough for a warrant, your honor.
足够发布搜查令了 法官大人
There was a time no one had the balls to cross me.
过去从来没人敢跟我作对
This is the time to strike.
是时候动手了
We have to stay a step ahead.
我们得抢先他们一步
We have to catch them now.
我们得马上抓住他们
This whole thing's about to blow up.
马上就要出事了
We've got nothing.
我们一无所获
They destroyed it all.
他们清除了全部证据
I love you.
我爱你
Anything missing?
有少了什么吗
Oh, yeah.
有
The bulb from the lid.
车盖上的灯泡
Other than that?
除此之外呢
Anything wrong with this picture?
还有什么不对吗
Yeah, I replaced the cardboards
是的 我换了硬纸板
for a 1960, not '62.
是1960年的 不是62年的
Keen eye.
眼神不错吧
You're good to go.
你可以走了
Hey, y-you don't need any extra help around here, do you?
你们这里还需要帮手吗
I can pull engines out and -- and take off hoods.
我会拆引擎 卸引擎盖
Seriously?
开玩笑吧
Know a hell more about cars than you do.
他可比你更懂车
I'm happy to clean tires.
我很乐意清洗轮胎
I know how to use that gel to make them look new.
我知道如何用凝胶让它们整洁如新
I guess we could try it out.
我想我们可以试一试
Oh, that'd be great. Thanks.
太棒了 谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
I've hired a new security team
我又雇了一个安全小组
to search the office for bugs.
检查办公室是否被窃听
We'll have them start in Thatcher's office --
让他们从撒切尔的办公室开始
Mcallister, Jack McAllister. Is he in?
杰克·麦卡利斯特 他在里面吗
Sir, if you don't have an appointment --
先生 如果您没有预约...
Uh, w-what's the trouble?
有什么问题吗
Mr. Mcallister, do you know this man?
麦卡利斯特先生 您认识这个人吗
You Vic's dad? Yeah. Who are you?
你是维克的父亲 是的 你是哪位
Vic attacked my son with a baseball bat. What?
维克用棒球棍殴打我儿子 什么
We need security on Ricky's in the hospital!
我们需要安保 里基还躺在医院里
Look, I know they had a fight, but he --
听着 我知道他们打了一架 但他...
After that!
在那之后
Your kid hit him with a bat,
你儿子用球棒袭击他
and left him bleeding on the sidewalk!
还把他扔在人行道上 不顾他死活
Hey. Easy now, pal.
冷静点 伙计
Yeah, look, I don't know what you're talking about, all right?
听着 我不知道你在说什么 好吧
I'm not letting him off the hook,
我不会就这么放过他
and I'm not letting you off the hook!
也不会放过你
You screwing his wife, too?
你也上了他老婆吗
Shut up.
闭嘴
I got some really interesting stuff today.
我今天弄到一些很有趣的东西
And I got a call from the company's publicist.
我接到公♥司♥公♥关♥人员的电♥话♥
I hear you're taking up a lot of their time.
听说你占用了他们大量时间
Well, Boyd's a difficult guy.
博伊德很难相处
There are a lot of angles here, like his ex-C.T.O.
很多角度需要考虑 比如他的前首席技术官
You photographed her?
你给她拍照了吗
Well, she sued him for hostile work environment,
她因工作环境恶劣起诉过他
and won.
而且胜诉了
Her story's pretty intense.
她的故事很有张力
This is your first cover, isn't it?
这是你第一次做报道 是吧
You know what?
这样吧
I'll leave my prints on your desk.
我把照片放在你桌上
I think you might find them useful.
相信会派上用场
Let's see.
等着瞧吧
My story will be in the magazine queue by the end of the day.
我的文章今晚就会列入杂♥志♥候选名单
Read it.
到时候看看吧
After we broke up, I moved here, but she kept the ring,
分手后 我搬来这里 但她留下戒指
which would have come in handy
正好派上了用场
for first and last month's rent.
用来交第一个和最后一个月的房♥租
Oh, yeah, that's rough.
那可真不幸
How long were you together?
你们在一起多久了
Six months.
半年
Six months?
半年
What, then it wasn't meant to be?
怎么 不应该是这样吗
Well, I mean, you really should
我的意思是 你们那时候应该
still be in the honeymoon phase at that point.
仍然处于蜜月期啊
You know, you -- you want to be together all the time.
无时无刻不想待在一起
You can't keep your hands off each other.
完全离不开彼此
And after the honeymoon phase?
那蜜月期之后呢
The mystery turns into security.
神秘感转变成安全感
And you have kids, and then you just stop...
接着会有孩子 然后就不再...
needing so much.
需要那么多了
Marriage sounds awesome.
婚姻听起来真可怕
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
This is about my son.
是我儿子
Teenage boys -- that's another awesome thing.
青少年 又是件令人生畏的事
Look, we need to monitor everyone coming in and out.
听着 我们需要监控每位出入人员
More cameras...
增加摄像头
access control points.
严守控制节点
Why is that beeping?
为什么它在响
Well, the computer and phone may be setting it off.
也许是电脑和手♥机♥触发了它
We'll remove them after we've finished the general scan,
我们初步扫描后会搬走它们
and sweep the area again.
然后把这块区域再清扫一遍
Hey, can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Hi. Uh, I'm sorry.
你好 抱歉
Could you excuse us, please?
让我们单独谈一谈好吗
Oh. No problem.
没问题
Be here all week.
我整个星期都在这里
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Well, after I, uh, got your text, I talked to Vic,
我收到你的短♥信♥后 和维克谈了谈
and he says he didn't do it.
他说不是他干的
You believe him?
你相信他吗
I want to believe him.
我想要相信他
I-I mean, I do, but, uh --
我是说 我相信 但是
He's been boxing. Did you know that?
他在打拳击 你知道吗
No. With my father?
不知道 和我父亲一起
No, I didn't.
不 我不知道
I just feel like we're living in separate worlds.
我觉得我们活在不同的世界
We have no idea what's going on with each other.
都不知道对方在做什么
Well, you know, they're teenagers.
你知道 他们是青少年
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表