剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
在里面 - 他在卡车上
It's in there. - He's in the trunk.
两辆车的钥匙都给我
Give me the keys. Both vehicles.
需要伪装成贩毒的样子
We need to make it look drug-related,
边境口岸常有的情况
uh, something on the border.
街头帮派 毒枭组织 之类的
Street gang, cartel-affiliated, that kind of thing.
是交易没谈拢吗
Like a deal gone bad?
倒不如说是打劫
More like a hit.
死的是谁 - 有关系吗
So who is it? - Does that matter?
当然
Yes.
是缉毒局的
He's DEA.
我走了
Adiós.
不行 等一下等一下
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
慢着 - 嘿
Hold up. - Hey.
你的伙伴没人想要分这一万块吗
Nobody you do business with wants 10 grand?
没人想要引人瞩目
Nobody wants that kind of attention.
那两万呢
How about 20 grand?
你确定没人要
Nobody? You sure about this?
好好想想
Come on.
能有什么损失
What's it gonna take?
两万五
25.
并且 开车的事情还得你们继续负责
And you're gonna have a lot more driving to do.
在美国口岸的奥泰梅沙有一间房♥子
There's a house in Otay Mesa on this side of the border.
你们去那里找他们
That's where they'll meet you.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
挺好的 孩子们喜欢一起玩
Yeah, well, it's nice. They like to play together.
巴兹可喜欢荡秋千了
Baz is obsessed with those swings.
巴兹哟
Baz, Jesus Christ.
小心把脖子弄折了
You're gonna break your neck.
悠着点
Come on.
巴兹 看我的 - 他就像一头小野兽
Watch this, Baz. - He's like a wild animal.
是
Yeah.
安德鲁安安静静的倒是省心了
You got lucky that Andrew's so calm.
对了 麦克斯的事
So, about Max.
他一般四点来光顾
He comes in around 4:00 most days.
喝几杯
He'll have a couple drinks,
挑一个姑娘就进包间
then he picks a girl and he goes to the VIP room.
你能帮我混进包间吗
You think you could get me into one of those rooms?
什么意思
What do you mean?
让他来光顾
I mean have him come in,
喝几杯
let him have his drink,
然后告诉他小馨
and then you just tell him that Sinnamon
小玉 什么的 - 不行
or Jade or whoever... - No.
在包间等他
... is waiting for him in the VIP room.
不行他只挑喜欢的
No, no, he chooses who he wants.
被挑选的感觉也不错
He'll like to be chosen.
这可是一千五的预付款
Look, it's $1,500 up front for you.
我还想在这行做下去
No, I-I-I got a certain lane that I try to stay in.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
我这么做是为了保护我的孩子
I'm just doing this to protect my kids.
仅此而已 是个人都会这么做
That's all. Same as anyone would do.
早
What's up?
J和"教皇"还没回来吗
Ah, J and Pope still not back?
昨晚打电♥话♥了 说还要一些时间
They called last night. It's gonna take a little longer.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
谁
Who's that?
是弗兰基吗
Is that Frankie?
我让她过来
Yeah, I told her to come by.
她有"哈瓦拉"的人选 你可能有兴趣一起听听
She found a hawala. I figured you might want to hear.
一定得今天吗
It's gotta be today?
如果你想傻坐着
Hey, man, if you wanna sit around
对由不得我们的事情干着急 随你便
and worry about shit that we can't control, go ahead.
而我想再努力联络一些活儿
But I'm gonna try to bring some more work in.
早
Morning.
不是时候吗 - 没
Bad time? - No.
什么情况
What's up?
我找到一个人
I got a guy.
替欧市-洛杉矶一线的大鳄做资金汇兑
Does money transfers for big players from here to L.A.
每笔高达二十五万
Up to $250,000 each transaction.
他的资产可能不止这么点
Well, he's probably sitting on a lot more than that.
能有多少
How much more?
至少四五倍
At least four or five times that.
他们负责收钱再转钱
These guys take money in and they give it out.
如果他随便一天能汇二十五万
If he can move a quarter of a million on any given day,
他肯定有多得多的资金存储
he's gotta be keeping more than that somewhere.
放保险箱 楼里 车上 总有地方放
Yeah, a safe, building, truck. Something.
就好比抢银行
Be like robbing a bank.
我们得找到他的银行金库在哪里
Man, we just gotta find out where his bank is.
如果你们想知道他把钱藏哪了
If you want to find out where he keeps his,
我今天可以约他见面
I can meet with him today.
你们跟着我 可以探探位置
We can check out the location. You can follow me.
今天不行
Today's not gonna work.
行 那什么时候 - 我们通知你
Okay, when? - We'll give you a call.
我和他聊聊
Hey, I'll talk to him.
我也需要这笔钱
I need this, too.
越快越好
The sooner the better.
应该就是这里了
I guess this is it.
有人联♥系♥我们的死者吗
Anybody looking for our guy yet?
没 暂时没问题
No, we're good.
好了 行动吧
All right, let's do this.
医生派你们来的吗
The doctor sent you?
不 是上帝派我们来的
No. Dios nos envió.
是医生让我们来的
Claro. El doctor.
尸体在哪里
¿Dónde está él?
车后边
In the back.
他让我们搬出来
He wants us to get it.
雷恩 我没打算来找你
Look, I'm not gonna come looking for you, Renn, okay?
我只是想知道你在哪里 没别的意思
I just want to know where you are. That's all.
给我回电
Call me back.
如果你不愿意探探这个哈瓦拉的情况
Hey, if you don't wanna check out this hawala,
我可以去
I will.
我不可能一整天就这么闷着
I can't just stew in this shit all day, man,
知道吗 - 我也去
okay? - I'm in.
什么
What?
我也去
I'm in.
好
All right.
要是利文古德的事情没能搞定
You know, if this shit with Livengood goes sideways,
明智的办法是搞点钱
I think it'd be smart to have some cash
逃去别的地方
to get the hell out of here.
是 那去吧
All right. Let's do it.
查清楚弗兰基见面的地方
Figure out the location of Frankie's meet.
如果看着像是金库的所在地
If it looks like a place where they'd be holding the bank,
那就给他抢了 - 行 在楼里面
then we hit it. - All right, well, how do we find the bank
怎么找到金库 - 跟踪器
in the building? - Tracking device.
混进弗兰基给他们的钱里
Put it in the cash that Frankie gives them to launder.
一旦他们听到一堆钱里蜂鸣器的声音
If they hear a beeping transmitter in the stack,
我们就没戏了
we're burned.
我知道
I know.
给她打电♥话♥吧
Give her a call.
干♥他♥一场
Let's do this.
行
All right.
他的手
Su mano.
什么
What?
把他手砍下来
Córtale la mano.
快点
Hazlo.
他让我们把他手砍下来
They want us to cut off his hand.
好 但为什么
Okay. Why?
应该是什么标志性作案手法
Must be a calling card.
有来头
Sells the story.
那你快动手
Well, you better get on it.
车子怎么办
What about the car?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表