剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
你干嘛这么生气啊
Why are you so mad about this?
你想想啊 那座房♥子里闲置很久了
Come on, I mean, the house was just sitting there
就几个女佣过去打理一下
with nothing but a couple maids looking after it.
他们早该料到会遭此下场的
What did they think was gonna happen?
你知道我花了多久进去的那座房♥子吗
Do you know how long it took me to get inside that man's house?
- 不知道 - 就30秒
No, but it took me 30 seconds.
你不能这么做
You're not getting it.
我下半辈子不想跟这种破事有牵连了
I'm not doing this pissant bullshit the rest of my life.
我经历过这种生活
I've been down that road.
所有你脑子里的那些疯狂的想法
You can run with whatever wild and crazy idea
你想怎么作是你的事
just pops up in your head,
但我想努力建立新生活
but I'm trying to build something.
帕姆 睁眼看看吧
Hey, Pam, look around.
周围的一切都在发臭发烂
Everything's gone to shit!
你用什么建立新生活
There is nothing left to build.
你需要给我抽成
I want my cut.
什么
What?
作为线人的抽成
Finder's fee.
要不是我 你也找不到那栋房♥子
You found that house because I took you to it.
你得给我抽成
I want my cut.
好的吧
Okay. Mm-hmm.
现在收拾东西 马上给我滚
Now pack your shit and get out!
好了
Good. Yep.
晚上好啊 调酒师
Evening, barkeep.
没错 我们找到你了
Yes, we tracked you down.
我们的能力就是这么牛逼
We have a very particular set of skills.
你们要点什么
What can I get you guys?
跟昨天晚上一样
Some more of what we had last night.
就是几杯啤酒了
So a couple beers?
金汤力
Gin and tonics.
我剧透一下 你床上功夫真好
Uh, spoiler alert -- You are a good lay.
让人着迷
Amazing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我去下后厨
Got to go to the kitchen.
好吧 我们有点唐突了
Okay, uh, we're coming on strong.
只不过
It's just that --
拜托 你得承认
I mean, come on, admit it.
昨天晚上真的很爽
That was great last night.
你到底对Z.Z.做了啥
What the hell did you do to Z.Z.?
什么
Craig: What?
他到处跟别人说 你把他拎起来
He's been telling people you picked him up
摔在人行道上
and slammed him onto the sidewalk.
我去
Jesus.
我都没怎么动他
I barely touched him.
现在我的客户都不敢过来了
Well, now my other clients are afraid to come here.
很好
Good.
你不能搅和我的生意啊 克雷格
You can't mess up my business, Craig.
那你别在我家搞你的生意
Well, then don't do your business in my house.
还是我们的家 随便吧
Our house. Fine, whatever.
别在这里搞生意
Don't do your business here.
那我要去哪儿
Where, then?
听着
Look.
我们不知道谁在盯着我们
We have no idea who could be watching us.
假如我被抓了
And if I get busted, that's one thing.
虽然很惨 但孩子没有父亲也能长大
And it sucks, but a boy can get by when his dad's in the joint.
但如果你被抓就不一样了
That's not true if you get busted.
行吧
Fine.
我今后不在这里交易了
I won't deal from the house.
你得金盆洗手
You need to quit.
金盆洗手
Quit.
然后做什么呢
And do what?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
但我罩着你呢
But I've got you.
我自己会照顾自己
I take care of myself.
你怎么从伯迪阿姨那里拿回来的
How'd you get that back from Aunt Birdie?
不许再叫她阿姨了
Don't call her that.
等他知道疼了 自然就停手了
He'll stop when it hurts.
好吧
Alright.
你好 杰克
Janine: Hi, Jake.
你们准备好了吗
You guys all set?
你俩可以坐后面
Well, you can ride in the back,
但要高高地跳上去喔
but you got to jump really high, okay?
跳得真高
That's a good jump.
来吧 真棒
There you go. Thataboy.
所以 要去哪儿
So...where to?
海边吧
Oceanside.
海边
Jake: Oceanside?
为什么要去那
Why there?
先开车吧
Can we just go?
下一站 海边
Oceanside it is.
你还好吗 小兄弟
You good, bud?
谜团啊
* Mystery
搅动着
* Stirred something
我的内心
* Inside of me
你想要 对吧 小贱♥人♥
You want that, don't you, slut?
对
Yeah.
你得看着
You're gonna watch.
- 什么 - 你站到那边去 看着我们
What? I said you're gonna stand over there and you're gonna watch.
呃 布莱克 咱们走吧
Let's -- Blake. Let's go, Blake.
不
No.
然后呢
So?
进行得挺顺利
It went good.
我就知道你们兄弟登山什么的最在行了
I knew you boys were up for that mountaineering shit.
我明天会带过来
I'll bring it by tomorrow.
你肯定得带过来
The hell you will.
我说了我会转移走的 不会留在手里
Told you I'd move it, not hold it.
太危险了
That's too risky.
多久才能转移走
How long to move it?
我得先找到一个买♥♥家
Just got to find one buyer.
大批买♥♥走吗
Wholesale.
对 大批量的
Yeah, wholesale.
你觉得呢 我会让人在街头零卖♥♥吗
What you think, I got guys slinging on the corner?
我可有一车♥库♥ J
I own a garage, J.
干得不错
Good job.
J
Natalie: J?
娜塔丽 嘿
J: Natalie, hey.
好久不见
Long time no see.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没事 就瞎逛
Oh, just hanging out.
这位是J
This is J.
世界上最聪明的男生
Smartest guy in the whole world.
先等我下
I'll be right back.
你最近有尼基的消息吗
So, have you heard from Nicky lately?
没有 好久没跟她联♥系♥了
No. No, not in a while.
她结婚了
She got married.
她住到巴斯托去了 那里有个基地
She's out in Barstow now. There's a base there.
基地
A base?
她嫁了一个海军陆战队员
She married a marine.
哦对
Right.
不好意思 我把这个坏消息告诉了你
Hate to be the bearer of bad news.
你看上去有点孤单啊
You look like you could use a friend.
靠
Shit.
我觉得
I think...
我觉得我搞砸了
I think I screwed up.
错得不轻
Big-time.
出去
Get out.
你说啥
What?
我让你滚出去
I said get out.
体内的火
* Fire in a body
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表