剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
It just so happens that
我需要男人帮个忙
I might be in need of a man's services.
我的房♥车就停在C区停车场
I got my van over in Lot C.
不是这意思
No.
来我家
Come home with me.
你好 我叫戴伦·科迪 我的店今天被关了
Hi. My name is Deran Cody. You guys shut me down today.
既没有传票也没有警告什么的
Didn't give me any citation or warning or nothing.
你有给酒水牌照续费吗
Did you pay the renewal on your liquor license?
有啊 一群人闯进来就开始搬东西了
Yeah. Guys just came in and started taking all my shit.
一旦违反了规定
The board can suspend your license at any time
委员会可以随时吊销执照
if you break the rules.
但我也没有违规啊
Okay. Well, I'm not breaking any rules.
重点也不是违规
This isn't about breaking rules.
是那群王八蛋... - 注意素质
This is about some assholes... - Language.
在同一条街上开了一家酒吧
... that opened up a bar down the street.
他们没胆子当面和我比划比划
They're too pussy to do anything about it to my face,
所以 他们开始玩阴的
so now they... they're making up some bullshit.
他们找到你们 你们帮他们出气了
They come to you, and you guys are helping them out.
柯迪
K-O-D-Y?
科迪 我的名字就在那儿
C-O-D-Y. My name's right there.
别急 我找得到
Hold on. I'll find it.
他们就是这种套路
This is what they do.
从洛杉矶老远过来
They come down from L.A.,
做一些乱七八糟的生意
they open up these bullshit businesses,
逼走当地店主 恶意抬高租金
they kick out the locals, and then all the rent prices go up.
我受够了 他妈的
I'm sick of it. It's bullshit!
有什么问题吗
We got a problem out here?
没有问题
No, there's no problem.
要是我告诉听证法官 你跑到这里来
If I tell the hearing judge that you came down here
威胁办公人员 - 我没有威胁任何人
threatening people... - I'm not threatening anybody.
给 停业通知
Here it is. Notice of suspension.
因未决调查而提起的投诉
Complaint initiated as a result of a pending investigation.
移交人是
Department referral by
利文古德探员
Agent Livengood.
糟了 小子
Damn, son.
看来你惹错人了
Looks like you done pissed off the wrong people.
我的酒吧被他们查封了
They raided my bar.
他们是... - 酒委会
They? - Liquor board.
啥情况 我看着像是酒委会的职员吗
All right. What, do I look like I work for the liquor board now?
不 是缉毒局吩咐的
No. The DEA asked them to do it.
负责人是利文古德探员
The agent in charge is Livengood.
这种事情难道你不应该提前给我提个醒吗
Look, aren't you supposed to give us a heads-up on this kind of shit?
我们花钱为了啥 - 是
Isn't that what we're paying you for? - Yeah.
我们也不知情
That didn't come through us.
我发誓 如果我知道 早就告诉你了
If I'd have known, I would've told you. Swear.
你说利文古德
You said Livengood?
利文古德是联邦调查员 不用跟我们打招呼
Livengood's a fed. They don't have to go through us.
行吧 那我怎么摆脱他
All right. So how do I get him off my back?
你酒吧那边有没有
Were you doing anything through your bar
能被人抓把柄的地方 比如漏税
that could hang you up, like taxes
未成年饮酒等等 - 没有
or underage drinking, anything? - No. No.
一切合法 - 那就好
Nope. Everything's legit. - All right.
如果他反复没证据就招惹你
Well, if he keeps coming up empty,
他就没那么容易
it's gonna get harder for him
让检查员和法♥院♥配合了
to get inspectors and the courts to cooperate.
最终他就没辙了 - 等不了那么久
So he'll move on eventually. - No. N-Not eventually.
我得营业
I-I need to work, okay?
他缠着我 我没办法营业
I can't work with this guy on my ass.
你必须想想办法
You've got to do something about this.
你想要怎么样
What you want me to do?
我不懂 动用警♥察♥的手段
I don't know. Cop shit.
好 我认识一个人
Okay. Look. There's a liaison.
他在联邦调查员和欧市警局两边都吃得开
It's a guy who coordinates between the feds and Oceanside PD.
我可以告诉他 我听说
I can tell him I heard a rumor
缉毒局没按规矩办事
the DEA's pulling some cowboy shit.
他对于联邦调查员没有报备擅自关停民营企业
He's not gonna like a fed closing down a local business
比较反感
without going through him.
这样就能行吗
And that's it? That'll do it?
至少能对他有一点牵制的作用
Yeah. I mean, it's gonna rein him in a little bit.
但说真的 我是你的话
But... really, if I were you,
我就考虑满足缉毒局的需求了
I'd think about giving the DEA what they want.
我是你的话 我会尽职尽责
Yeah. If I were you, I'd do your goddamn job
对得起别人付的好处费
if you want to keep getting paid.
皮特在吗
Pete around?
不在
No.
真不在 - 不在
No? - No.
他什么时候回来
When will he be back?
我不清楚 你需要什么
I don't know. What do you need?
和皮特聊聊
Well, I need to talk to Pete.
聊什么
About what?
让他闭嘴
About shutting his mouth!
你不如开车走人 白♥痴♥
You want to get back in that truck and drive away, cabrón.
他不见我 我就一直过来
I'm gonna keep coming back here till he talks to me.
皮特跟你没什么好聊的
Yeah? Well, Pete doesn't have shit to say to you.
你不配和任何人谈话 任何人
Nobody does. Nobody does.
你告诉皮特 他要是破坏我的家族产业
You tell Pete if he hurts my family's business,
我会以牙还牙
I'll hurt his.
好吧
Yeah.
我得承认
Got to admit,
我以为你邀请我来你家是为了别的
this isn't what I thought you were inviting me over here for.
或许你该多使用上面思考
Well, maybe you ought to use your big head
而不是用下面思考
more than your little head.
你叫什么来着
What's your name again?
比利 本土企业家
Billy. Local entrepreneur.
所以说你会连接录像机咯
Does that mean you hook up VCRs?
我的确是什么都会一点
I, uh, got my fingers in a lot of pies.
但 录像机这种东西对我来说就是小儿科
But this... this video stuff is child's play to me.
我以前给鲍勃·古奇奥尼的住处
I helped install the A.V. system
安装了整套家庭影院
at Bob Guccione's crash pad
他家在好莱坞山庄
in the Hollywood Hills.
街景海景一览无余
Views from downtown to the ocean.
窗帘都是金的
Gold curtains.
这样吧
You know what?
你们小朋友能不能去自动售货机
You kids want to run down to the vending machine,
给我们买♥♥些零食 我接着研究这个
get us some snacks while I work on this?
好的
Okay.
给
Here you go.
买♥♥普通爆米花就行
Get that regular popcorn, though.
别买♥♥加切达奶酪的那种
None of that cheddar shit, right?
还有夹心软糖
And some Bonkers!
给我买♥♥点夹心软糖 - 好的
Get me some Bonkers. - Okay.
抱歉没带钱 我今天给我妈付房♥租了
Look, sorry about the cash. I paid my mom's rent today.
后来忘记去银行 - 得了吧 别说了
Forgot to swing by the bank afterw... - All right. Shut up.
进来把大花裤衩脱了
Take those ridiculous pants off.
克雷格呢
Where's Craig?
发短♥信♥了
Texted him.
雷恩走了
Renn took off.
带着孩子走了
With the baby?
为什么
Why?
让父子分离是挺严重的事
It's pretty messed up, taking a kid from his dad.
我们也不清楚到底发生了什么
Well, we don't know what's really going on.
你的酒吧怎么了
What's going on at your bar?
我刚才去找你 发现酒吧关门了
I went over there earlier looking for you, and it was closed.
对 利文古德
Yeah. Livengood, uh...
他让酒委会的人来整顿停业了
he got the old liquor board to come by and shut me down.
缉毒局那个吗
DEA guy?
是 我猜联邦探员绕过了欧市警局
Yeah. I guess the, uh, feds didn't even go through the Oceanside PD.
直接去找了委员会
They just went straight to the board.
有缉毒局盯着 我们很难再有行动
It's gonna be hard to pull a job with the DEA watching us.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
你去酒品店看了吗
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表