剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
对
Yeah.
保险箱里还有什么
What else was in that safe?
珠宝 链子 几把枪
Jewelry, chains, a couple guns.
好吧 全都转卖♥♥掉
All right, we'll fence all that.
不如让皮特把钱结清
Yeah. Or Pete could pay up.
他会的
He will.
年底能结清就谢天谢地了
Sometime this year would be nice.
对了 那个警♥察♥又来了
Hey, that cop showed up again,
有事没事经常来的那个
the one that keeps hanging around.
哪个警♥察♥
What cop?
接到"教皇"的那个
The one that picked up Pope.
他要什么
What'd he want?
他想要一起合作
He wants to work together,
我让他把关于我们的资料带来
so I asked to bring me anything he had on us.
你觉得不用先问问我们吗
You didn't think you should ask us first?
难道你不想知道警♥察♥有什么计划吗
Don't you want to know if they're working anything active?
行 那好吧
Yeah. All right. Fine.
我觉得底下这些小宝贝晒不到足够的阳光
I don't think these babies are getting enough sunlight down here.
冰箱要修的事你知道了吗
You hear about the fridge?
我是来收租的
Man, I'm here for the rent.
哦 我这周晚点再去找你行吗
Shit. Right. Can I hit you up later this week?
不能拖了
No, you can't, man.
你真得去看看冰箱
You really should check out that fridge.
不明液体流得整个地板都是
It's leaking shit all over the flooring.
是吗 - 是
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
每个月都会断电一次
And the power goes out like once a month.
好 - 屋子里到处是蟑螂
Right. - Cockroaches all over the place in there.
以前蓝妈妈还会解决
At least Smurf took care of shit.
是吗 - 干嘛啊
Oh, is that right? - Yo, man!
这些东西很精贵得
These things are fragile!
你欠我一千
You owe me a grand.
蓝妈妈和我谈好的
Smurf and me had a deal.
别再提她的名字 懂了吗
Don't say her name again. You understand?
坐下 你以为我和你闹着玩吗
Sit down! You think I'm joking around?
滚... - 小心我揍你
Get the f... - I will kick your ass, bro.
哟
Well?
怎么了
What?
我约几点的
What time did I say?
你得体谅麦克斯
You have to forgive Max.
早上没吸烟就会抱怨
He gets a little bitchy before his morning smoke.
需要我点清楚吗
Do I need to count this?
不用
No.
我还以为
You know, I would've thought
她能从发薪日放贷机构那
she would have gotten more than 6 grand
搞到六千多块钱
from that payday lender.
那是啊
Yeah, you'd think so,
但那些地方什么东西都可以拿去抵押的
but these places will really take anything as collateral, man.
我哥们埃迪吸毒上瘾
My buddy Eddie was all strung out,
给那种地方开了几张空头支票
wrote one of these places a few bad checks,
结果牙被拔光了
all he had to offer were his teeth.
别说了
Hey, shut up.
下一票活儿 你得眼光高一点
You need to think bigger, you know, for the next job.
得了吧 我们的事自己决定
All right, we decide what we hit.
你如果一直在这个小地方乱来
You keep pulling in this small-town shit,
长久不了的
you're not gonna for long.
你得上一个台阶
You need to step it up.
你叫吉妮吧
You must be Janine.
麦克斯经常提起他手下这个不好惹的小妮子
Max keeps talking about this pain in the ass chick working for him.
我不是他的手下
I don't work for him.
这边的人都是
Everyone around here does.
是吗 你干嘛的
Yeah? What do you do?
卖♥♥格雷罗州最纯的货
Guerrero's finest.
要分他多少
What's his cut?
两成
20%.
才两成 - 他收你多少
20%? - What's he charging you?
三成
30%.
你是新来的
You're new to town.
只要你证明实力 他会降低标准的
Once you prove yourself, he'll knock it down.
嘿 你会冲浪吗
Hey, you surf?
如果不会就不能自称本地人
Oh, you can't call yourself a local if you don't surf.
我知道 只是觉得浪费时间
I know. Looks like a waste of time to me.
你说对了
That's the point.
来 我带你耍耍
Come on. I'll, uh, I'll take you out.
好吧
All right.
冲浪去
Let's so surfing.
得嘞
Right on.
那个 我叫比利
I'm, uh, I'm... I'm Billy, by the way.
幸会 比利
Pleased to meet you, Billy.
我的冲浪板在那边
My boards are this way.
好
All right.
好啊 - 好
What's up? - What's up?
结束了还是想多待一会儿
Done or you want to stay out for a few more?
我结束了
No, I'm done.
别啊 我们好久没来这里冲浪了
Come on, man, we haven't surfed out here in forever.
怎么了
What's up?
啊 - 你什么情况
What? - What's going on with you?
拽什么拽
You're acting like a dick.
因为上次行动的事吗
Is this about the job?
房♥子要回来了 啥事没有
We got the house back. Everything's fine.
没被抓住 雷恩也没事
We came out clean. Renn's fine.
对 雷恩好极了
Yeah. Renn's great.
因为你 她现在想打建筑工地的主意了
Yeah, now she wants to knock off a construction site because of you.
真是因为雷恩啊
This is about Renn, huh?
不 是因为你
No, man, it's about you.
你以前成天唧唧歪歪要洗手不干
You're always bitching about how you want out.
现在想要当领导了
Now you want to make all the calls?
总得有人当吧
You know, somebody's got to do it.
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
你让我留下 我照做了
You asked me to stay here, so I stayed.
你还想要我♥干♥什么
I-I... What... What more do you want me to do?
是我让你留下的 但我没料到
Yeah, I did, but I didn't know how this shit was gonna turn out
会变成这样
when I did.
劝你别把我家里人牵扯进来
So why don't you just keep my family out of it, man?
你家里人
Oh, your family?
是啊
Yeah.
好的
Right.
你孩子跟保姆在一起的时间
Your kid spends more time
比跟你在一起的时间都多
with the goddamn babysitter than he does with you.
你能不能先顾好你自己的家庭
How about you figure out how to take care of your own family
再来对我照顾我们家的事指手画脚
before you start judging me on how to take care of ours?
无语了
Goddamnit!
好
All right.
我们到了
We made it.
这是在哪
Where are we?
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
好棒啊
Oh, this feels amazing.
下水吗
You coming in?
很棒吧
So good, right?
太爽了
Oh, it's so good.
小时候我很喜欢游泳
I used to love swimming when I was a kid.
是吗 - 酷爱
Yeah? - Yeah. I loved it.
药量太大了吗
Too much?
不
No.
他说的没错
What that guy said was right.
我就是恶魔
I am the devil.
安德鲁...
Andrew...
恶魔只是迷途中的天使
the devil is just an angel who lost his way.
是上帝把他送走的
God's the one who sent him away.
会有什么好结果呢
What did he expect?
你好啊 阿堪
Hola, Cam.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表