剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
从后面绕进去 - 有战术装备吗
Get in through the back? - Tactical gear?
大型机♥枪♥什么的 吓他们半死
Big guns. Scare the shit out of them.
我们得搞清楚保险箱有多大
We need to figure out how big this safe is we're talking about.
做最坏的打算
We should prepare for the worst.
把装备带来
Bring equipment.
我觉得 明天就可以行动
I mean, hell, we could hit this tomorrow, man.
糟了 她动了
Shit. She's on the move.
是的 工会大厅后门守着一个光头老大爷
I know. Old bald guy in the back of a union hall.
保安非常严谨 和进入军工基地的手续有一拼
Security looks like they're gonna let you into Altamont.
"人无貌相 水无斗量"的道理我懂的
I've learned not to judge a book by its cover.
不对顾客评头论足我也懂
I've learned not to judge my clients.
这样才有生意做
Keeps me in business.
坐
Sit.
三万 汇去哥斯达黎加
$30,000. To Costa Rica.
别见怪
No offense.
没关系
None taken.
我在哥斯达黎加的接头人在圣何塞
My Costa Rica guy's in San José.
可以吗 - 行
Is that okay? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
想一个暗号♥ 什么都行
Think of a password. It can be anything.
我会给我的接头人
I share it with my guy.
你给你的收款人
You share it with your recipient.
对上暗号♥就能取到钱
The code matches, they pick up the money,
但要扣掉5%给我
minus my 5%.
"自♥由♥"
"Freedom."
那就定"自♥由♥"
"Freedom" it is.
多快到账
How soon?
今晚会办手续
Should be processed later this evening.
好极了
Excellent.
我手下会领你出去
The lads will show you out.
谢谢
Thanks.
你觉得我们要加快脚步吗
Think maybe we should pick up the pace a little?
我们离得够远了
We're far enough away.
你看电视吗
You watch TV?
不怎么看
Uh, no, not really.
我小时候经常看
I watched a lot. You know, when I was a kid.
大部分是关于自然的节目
Nature shows mostly.
能让我平静下来
They kind of calmed me down.
我们没什么童年
We were, uh... never really kids.
我和你妈妈
Me and your mom.
但是你 至少有过一段童年
But you were. For a while, anyway.
J 你和我 不是一路人
You and me, we're not the same, J.
不一样
Not like that.
大家看啊 妈妈回家了
Hey, look, everybody. Mommy's home.
我不想离开他们 - 布莉 没事的
I didn't want to leave them. - Oh, Bree, it's fine.
我堂哥麦克斯总是不请自来
Cousin Max always shows up unannounced.
真的 没事的 谢谢你 布莉
Really, it's fine. Thank you, Bree.
吉妮 你想进屋聊聊吗
Janine, you want to come inside and talk?
是 我们聊聊
Yeah. Yeah, let's... let's talk.
你们孩子就在外面玩吧
Uh, why don't you guys play outside?
不 不
No. No, no.
我觉得他们要亲眼看看
I-I think they should see this.
麦克斯 别这样
No, Max. No.
为什么不
Yeah.
别怕啊 不就是聊聊天嘛
Come on. We're just gonna talk.
行吧 我们进屋看会儿电视
All right, let's... let's go in. Let's watch some TV.
坐下 看电视
Watch TV. Sit down.
大家坐下 坐这
Guys, sit down. Here.
你想告诉我 你为什么设计骗我吗
You want to try to tell me why you were setting me up?
我只是想找你聊聊
I just wanted to talk.
说谎只会错上加错
Lying is just gonna make this worse.
真的 我有构思一些想法
No, really, I-I-I've been thinking about some stuff,
高级的手法
you know, high-level shit,
我想谈谈怎么
and, um, I wanted to talk about how...
怎么可以赚更多的钱
how we could make some more money.
是吗 - 是啊
Yeah? - Yeah.
我们俩
Me and you?
是吗 可人儿 - 对
Yeah, doll? - Yeah.
也没那么强势嘛 - 对
Isn't so tough, right? - Yeah.
再说一句假话 - 别当着我孩子的面
Lie to me again. - Don't do this in front of my kids.
再说一句假话 快点 我要你再说一句
Lie to me again. Come on. One more's all I need.
快点
Come on.
听着
Listen.
要杀了我吗
Gonna kill me?
你想杀了我 是吗
Is that what you were gonna do? Huh?
想杀了我
Gonna try to kill me?
这感觉怎么样
How's that feel?
这是什么玩意
What the hell is this?
这么做不太明智哦
That was really not smart.
给你开开眼 - 不
Want to see something? - No.
好 别在我孩子面前这样
Okay, not in front of my kids. Ah!
你为什么扎我
What'd you do that for?
你这个小混账
God, you little shit.
你开枪打我
You shot me?
老天 别激动
God. Easy.
转过头去
Look away.
你个婊...
You bi...
过来
Hey, come here.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
老天 没事的
Oh, God. It's okay.
他的办公室在这
His office was right about here.
旁边有扇门
There was an adjoining door.
门口只有两个保安吗
Were those two dudes the only security at the door?
对 只有三个人 他俩外加怀亚特
Yeah, them and Wyatt were the only three people
目前我只知道这些信息
in the building as far as I could tell.
也就是说 他们只在关好门的情况下
Okay, so they only do their business
才会守在外面 - 怀亚特呢
when the place is closed. - Wyatt?
我在他桌上见过他的名片
I spotted his business card on his desk.
他这人不是很谨慎
He's not very discreet.
好 那我们先从他下手
All right, so, we, uh, get to him first,
然后让他带我们去找现金 对吧
then he can bring us to the cash, yeah?
对 听着不错
Yeah, sounds good.
两位凯♥旋♥归来啦
Ah, the boys are back from war.
弗兰基
Frankie.
我们在商量哈瓦拉
We're into the hawala thing.
弗兰基给我们就近找的大单
Frankie found us a big fish not far from here.
好
Good.
我得回去了
Well, I should go home.
我们明天再敲定这件事
We can finish up tomorrow.
联♥系♥人是她找的 钱也是她的
It's her contacts, her cash.
如果没意见的话 这票活儿就算上她了
Figure she's in on the job with us if that's all right.
对 没问题
Yeah, all good.
利文古德呢
Livengood?
我们得多给医生一万五 但已经搞定了
We had to send the doc an extra 15K, but it's handled.
就等他的尸体被发现了
They just need to find him now.
好了 就这样
All right, got these.
你没事吧
You okay?
我把车牌换成了假的
I changed the license plate to a dummy,
在杂物箱里放了些假的文件
put bullshit papers in the glove compartment.
我们要确保没人能找到他
We'll make sure that nobody can find him.
邻居有听到动静吗
Did, uh, the neighbors hear anything?
布莉是离得最近的 我会找她谈
Bree's the closest. I'll talk to her.
好
All right.
走吧
Let's go.
我也要去
I should come.
不 你留下陪你的孩子
Nah, stay with your kids.
听着 这是自卫
Look, it was self-defense.
不是谋杀
It's not like you planned it.
我可以回来陪你
I can come back.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表