剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
杰克都加入了
Jake's in.
是啊 他当然入伙
Yeah, of course he is.
他被你拿捏得死死的
His balls are tethered to your wrist.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
有和别人提起什么吗
Did you talk to anybody?
我听说你需要别人来接
I heard you could use a ride.
他们想让我留下
Well, they want me to stay.
你想不想呢
Do you want to stay?
不 我们走吧
No. Let's go.
你确定把车留在这边了吗
You sure you left your truck around here somewhere?
是的
Yeah.
你之前是怎么了
What were you doing, man?
直接开到尽头右拐
Just go to the end and make a right.
你确定吗伙计 我们刚刚经过...
You sure, man? We just passed...
我确定
Yes.
她们上学就学了这些本事
They go to school for all that shit, I guess.
所以才能迷惑别人的大脑
That's how they get in your head, you know?
套出点什么
Press on things.
心理学家
Shrinks?
是的 一不小心就被她们得逞了 这边
Yeah, they can really get you. This way.
戴伦为了可♥卡♥因♥和保龄球馆的事
Deran's been on me about all that coke
不信任我了
and the bowling alley shit.
我能理解
I mean, I understand why.
我只是觉得 现在我们应该团结起来
I just think that we all need to stick together right now,
不要搞分♥裂♥
not fall apart.
"我们"
"We"?
是的 我们所有人
Yeah. All of us.
没有蓝妈妈会好很多
It's gonna be better without Smurf.
你看着吧
You'll see.
就在这儿 停车
This is it. Stop.
你的车呢
Where's your truck?
我没事 你走吧
I'm fine. Go.
安德鲁
Andrew?
安德鲁你在听吗
Andrew?
你找到她了吗
Did you find her?
找到谁
Find her?
你姐姐
Your sister.
你说要去找她了
You said you were gonna go find her.
你是潘米拉·强森吗
Pamela Johnson?
你是兄弟里的哪个
Which one are you?
我邻居跟我说 "几个白人男子在外面
Neighbors said, "Some white guy's been outside
偷看你家房♥子
peeking at your house
看了好几个小时"
for a couple of hours."
我估摸着
I said to myself,
"肯定是吉妮的那群爱挑事的孩子了"
"This has to be one of Janine's badass kids."
所以
So...
你是其中哪一位
which one are you?
我叫戴伦
Deran.
戴伦
Deran.
这么多东西呢
There's groceries.
别闲着
Make yourself useful.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 靠里面那个 - 那个吗
- Far one. - Far one?
好了 我递给你
All right, I'm gonna give this to you.
没问题
All right.
把绳子绕到下面
Get it underneath, that rope,
然后再递给我
and then hand it right back.
明白
All right.
外面情况如何杰克
How we looking out there, Jake?
好的可以了 动手吧
Okay, here we go. Let's do this.
没问题
Good.
走 快走
Let's go. Let's go.
快走
Go!
快走 走啊
Let's go. Let's go.
所以 你以后还有时间来吗
So, are you, like, uh, available for, uh, future services and stuff?
为你吗 当然 随时乐意
For you? Yeah, anytime.
好的兄弟
Yeah, all right, man.
你在叫车吗
You getting an Uber?
没有 我只是
Nah, I was...
那你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
准备回家呀
Going home.
你没有滑板或者旱冰鞋之类的东西吗
You don't have a skateboard or some Rollerblades or something?
还是这个东西方便些
I mean, yeah, but these are easy.
别开锁了伙计
Don't unlock it, man.
你怎么回事 圣莫尼卡来的吗
What are you, from Santa Monica?
别跟没见过世面一样
Don't be a douche.
好吧 行 那我走回去
Okay, uh, cool, I'll walk.
老天
Jesus.
又怎么了 有何贵干
What's up? What can I do for you?
那批货要抓紧出手了
We can't hold onto the product anymore.
老天 戴伦可没提过这事
Jesus. Deran didn't mention anything like that.
他说一切都在你的掌控里
He said you had it under control.
戴伦来过
Deran was here?
他不对劲 J
He had questions, J.
这算什么 吹牛逼比赛吗
Yo, what is this, a pissing contest?
如果你们俩只是动动嘴皮子
'Cause if you two are just pissing in the wind,
我可不愿意再合作了
I don't want to be anywhere nearby.
- 你懂我吗 - 听着 现在形形色♥色♥的人
- You feeling me? - Look, there's all kinds of people
都在觊觎蓝妈妈的资产
sniffing around Smurf's assets right now.
我们死守一堆可♥卡♥因♥ 可不明智
It's not smart for us to hold onto a ton of coke.
那你得给钱
It's gonna cost you.
多少
How much?
再给20%
Another 20%.
最多10%
10%.
冒险得有代价
Risk is expensive.
成交
All right.
交易吗
We doing this?
带了吗
You got it on you?
把车倒进来吧
Back your truck in.
然后我只能真的把她赶出我家了
And then I actually had to throw her out of my house.
你母亲就是这么顽固
That's how stubborn your mother was.
没想到被癌症拖垮了
Never thought cancer would be what got her.
- 她那么... - 无意冒犯 强森夫人
- She was such... - All due respect, Mrs. Johnson,
我觉得我们不该
I don't think we should, uh...
叫我潘米拉就行了
Ah, Pamela's fine.
潘米拉
Pamela.
想必你知道我来的目的吧
I think you know why I'm here.
希望我们能达成一些共识
I was hoping we could work something out.
房♥子
The houses,
公♥寓♥ 一切的一切
the apartments, everything.
都本该属于我们
It's supposed to come to us.
那我体重还本该轻个十磅呢
I'm supposed to be 10 pounds lighter.
怎么可能事事如意
Shit happens.
你的目的是什么 钱吗
What is it? Money?
想要钱的话 我们可以商量
Is that what you want? 'Cause we could work something out.
我不需要钱
I don't need money.
蓝妈妈之前得了癌症
You know, Smurf had cancer,
她到最后简直不成人样了
and she was a real mess at the end.
她酗酒
She was drinking a bunch.
完全依赖止痛药
She was all hopped up on painkillers
她竟然签遗嘱把所有财产都继承给你
when she signed everything away to you.
我不明白为什么 我对你没有一点印象
I have no idea why, because I have no idea who you are.
吉妮曾是我的朋友
Janine was my friend.
我从没听说过你
I've never even heard of you.
没听说就代表我不是吗
That doesn't make it not true.
如果她把我写在了遗嘱上 自然有她的原因
If she put my name on that will, she had a reason.
那会是什么原因呢
Yeah, and what reason was that?
我不知道
You know, I don't know.
你呢
Do you?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表