剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
All right, how about I tell you something?
我们给沃伦打电♥话♥
How about we call up Warren,
让他在电♥话♥里把你炒了
I get your dumb ass fired over the phone,
然后我一拳锤掉你的牙齿来助助兴
and then I knock your teeth out just to pass the time?
我们马上收拾好就离开
We'll wrap up and get out of your way.
我很抱歉 我们不想惹麻烦
I'm sorry. We don't want any trouble.
收拾好你的东西 滚出去
Pack your shit up and get out of here.
好的马上
You got it.
给你十分钟
You got 10 minutes.
怎么了
What's going on?
嘿 我们必须得走 暴露了
Hey, we gotta go. The job's burned.
什么
What?
他们给这栋大楼的主人付过钱
They pay the owner of this building
让他别在展示日施工
not to work on demo days.
- 我们现在必须得走了 - 他妈的
- We gotta go now. - God damn it.
嘿 嘿 沃伦 给我回个电♥话♥伙计
Hey, hey, Warren, call me, man.
有人在隔壁施工
There's people working next door.
我们马上就要打通这面墙了
W-We're already through this wall.
我们马上就能拿到保险箱了
We're almost to the safe.
快走吧 他说我们已经暴露了
Yo, let's go! He said we're burned!
还没暴露
Job's not burned.
他刚才说了
He just said we're burned.
这活儿还能干
The job is not burned!
我们现在就走
We'll walk now,
我们出去之后还能和潘米拉
we strike a new deal with Pamela
- 再做一笔新交易 - 不
- when we get out! - No.
这是为了我们的房♥子
This is for our house!
这是为了一直以来
It's for everything we've worked
我们所追求的一切
for our entire lives!
- 都在那堵墙里 - 这是要坐牢的
- It's all in that wall! - Bro, this is jail,
雷恩还在他们那儿呢 老弟
and Renn is next door, bro!
雷恩会没事的
Renn is gonna be fine.
只要三分钟我们就能穿过这堵墙
And in three minutes, we're gonna go through there,
然后拿到保险箱离开
and we're gonna get the safe out
按计划好的那样
like we planned! Okay?
抱歉
Sorry about that.
我在招待大家玩得尽兴
I'm trying to entertain the people and run a business,
谁知道有群傻瓜在那儿敲墙
got these fools banging on the walls and stuff.
先生们 感觉如何
Gentlemen. How's it going?
嗨 你好吗
Hi. How are you?
- 你真是太牛了 - 哦 谢谢
- Dude, you're awesome. - Oh, thank you.
伙计们 这是马里恩
Guys, this is Marion.
他就是这片潮玩圣地的老板
He's the owner of this fine establishment.
该死
Shit.
这儿应该是他的办公室
This is supposed to be his office.
不应该是这个破地方
This is not supposed to be here.
对 我也发现了 我以为你打探好了
Yeah, no shit. I thought you scouted this.
我知道 这肯定是他偷偷建的
I know. He must not have permitted it.
这个地方不在城市规划图当中
It wasn't in the city plans.
等等
Hold up.
等个鬼啊
Hold up, my ass, bro.
我们... 我们完蛋了
We're... We're done.
从J那儿拿工具
Get the tools from J now.
兄弟
Bro.
找J拿家伙
Get the tools from J.
哟 J 家伙呢
Yo, J. Tools.
什么情况伙计
What the hell, man?
办公室在这扇门外面
The office is outside of this door.
我们怎么样才能在不被发现的情况下
How are we gonna get the safe out the building
带着保险箱离开大楼
without anyone seeing us?
这好办 办公室里有扇窗户
It's fine. There's a window in the office.
我们可以把保险箱抬起来扔到窗外
We can just hoist the safe up and push it out the window.
- 那儿有扇窗户 - 是的
- There's a window? - Yeah.
一扇窗户 那也在你的计划之内吗
A window? That's part of your plan, too?
把车开过来 去会和点
Go get the truck and bring it around.
不用担心这些工具 我们会处理
Don't worry about the tools. We'll leave 'em.
我们能得手的 来吧
We're getting what we came for. Come on.
窗户 太好了
Window. Great.
找保险箱
Let's find the safe.
我得接个电♥话♥
Shit. I gotta get this.
嘿 沃伦 怎么回事伙计
Hey, yo. Warren, what's up, man?
是我给的钱不够吗
My money's not good enough for you?
但是你的人来我这儿砸墙了
Oh, but you got people over there banging on the walls, man.
不然是谁派来的
Then who is it, then?
确保没人能进来
Make sure no one can get in here.
不 没关系
No, that's all right.
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
跟我走
Come on.
嘿 开门
Hey! Open this door!
开门
Open this door!
我看到你在里面了
Hey, I see you in there.
等我进来你就完蛋了小子
When I get in there, that's your ass, boy!
你死定了
That's your ass!
好了 其他人 跟着我 跟我走 快
All right, the rest of you, on me. Let's go, let's go.
- 嗨 - 丹妮尔
- Hi. - Danielle.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
- 哪儿都别让她去 - 是
- She don't go nowhere. - Got it.
走
Come on.
哟 哟 快来 快来 快 快
Yo, yo. Come on, come on, come on, come on!
再过来点儿 把窗户打开
A little more. Open the window.
窗户锁上了
It's stuck.
把它抬起来
Just lift it!
走
Let's go.
- 起开 - 该死 快点
- Move! - Shit! Come on!
- 该死 - 走 快走
- Shit. - Go, go!
别碰我
Don't touch me.
你最好让我走 否则我就报♥警♥了
You better let go of me, or I'm calling the cops!
不准打电♥话♥ 给我
You ain't callin' anyone. Give me the...
- 好 好 - 过来
- Fine, fine! - Come on!
该死 啊 贱♥人♥
Shit! Aah! Bitch!
把他弄下去
Get him out!
走 走 走 快走
Go, go, go, go!
当我说暴露的时候
You know, when we say we're burned,
就是暴露了 好吗
we're burned, all right?
我们做到了 我们拿到保险箱了
We did it. We have the safe.
是的 我们差点被抓了
Yeah. We almost got busted.
这是我做的决定
You know, I made the call.
我不后悔
I would've made it again.
你听听你的口气
Yeah, you know who you sound like, right?
是我们一起做的决定 好吗
We make the calls, all right?
一起 不是你一个人
Together, not just you.
该死的
God damn it.
雷恩还是没接电♥话♥
Renn is still not answering.
我们的计划就是她自己逃出来
Well, you know, the plan was for her to get out on her own,
她做到了
which she did.
哦 是吗 她给你发短♥信♥了
Oh, yeah? She text you?
她告诉你她现在安全了吗
Did she let you know that she's okay?
没有
No.
既然没有 那你知道个屁
Well, no, then you don't know shit then, do you?
我知道她自己能搞定
Yeah, I know that she can handle herself.
她比你更有种
She's got more balls than you do.
好了
All right.
你还想活的话
You better hope for your sake
- 最好保佑她平安无事 - 你要干嘛
- that she's all right. - What are you gonna do?
- 你要干嘛 - 嘿 别打了 住手
- What are you gonna do? - Hey, quit it! Break it up. Hey, stop!
- 住手 住手 - 打完了吗
- Stop. Stop. - You done?
接着给雷恩打电♥话♥
Call Renn again.
要命了
God damn it, dude.
怎么 你也有意见吗
What, you got a problem, too?
没有 我们只需要交出保险箱
No, we just need to hand over the safe
拿回我们的东西
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表