剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
You check out the liquor store?
那边没什么花头
Yeah. There's not much there.
你们打算抢劫酒品店吗
You're thinking about robbing a liquor store?
店主是"哈瓦拉"
The owner's a hawala.
哈什么
A what?
他提供非法国际货币交易服务
He runs an illegal international money service.
你有发现吗
You see anything?
一群印度主妇
A bunch of Indian housewives
还有墨西哥建筑工人
and old Mexican construction workers.
我和店主聊了一下
And then I talked to the guy.
他顶多有一千多块的资产
He's sitting on a few grand max.
我他妈
God damn it.
好啊
What's up?
你去哪了
Where you been?
骑警在停车场追我
Some motorcycle cop chased me through a parking garage.
没事 他摔倒了 你们讨论什么呢
It's fine. He crashed. What are you guys talking about?
抢劫"哈瓦拉"
Just talking about robbing a hawala.
如果想要转移一大笔资金
What if you need to move large amounts of money
怎么才能不被人注意
without anyone knowing?
假设中国或俄♥罗♥斯♥的有钱人
Maybe a rich guy in China or Russia
想要在洛杉矶买♥♥♥房♥♥ 买♥♥游艇
wants to buy a house in L.A. or finance a yacht,
不想缴税 他们有什么办法
skip paying his taxes. What do they do?
所以你觉得 还有其他人
You're thinking there's another guy
和酒品店老板的套路如出一辙
that does what your liquor store guy does,
只是数额更大
but it's bigger.
没错
Exactly.
那我们怎么找出那个人
So, how do we find him?
问问弗兰基
We ask Frankie.
你和她还有联♥系♥吗
You still talking to her?
弗兰基
Frankie.
你们最后一次联♥系♥是什么时候
Yeah. When was the last time you guys spoke?
想要买♥♥被盗的名画
You want to buy a stolen painting
被盗的劳斯莱斯 需要现金
or a stolen Rolls-Royce, you need cash.
弗兰基有这样的人脉
Frankie's gonna know a guy like that.
所以你希望我去问弗兰基
So you want me to ask Frankie
能不能让我们再损失她的一个客户
whether we can burn another one of her contacts?
是的
Yes.
你还好吗
You all right, man?
雷恩走了
Renn took off?
你说了
You told him?
你可以回家 睡上一觉 睡醒就没事了
You know, maybe you should go home and just, you know, sleep it off.
我做不到 明白吗
Yeah. Well, I can't... do that, man, all right?
到处都是婴儿用品
There's too much baby shit everywhere and...
过去三天你在哪里过夜的
Where you been sleeping the past three days?
你家
Your place.
你没有我家的钥匙啊
You don't have a key to my place.
那个 我大部分时间是在露台
Yeah. Well, man, you know, I was mostly outside.
倒也没什么 - 大部分是什么意思
So it's not that big a deal. - What do you mean, "mostly"?
我得进去上厕所 所以...
Well, had to go in and take a piss, so...
那你是怎么进去的呢
How would you get into the house to do that?
我打破窗户 行了吧
I busted a window, man. All right?
你闯进我家
So you broke into my house.
老弟 没什么大不了的 - 行了
Bro, it's not that big a deal, okay? - Okay.
我会修好 - 行了行了
I'll fix it, all right? - It's all right. All right.
我会处理 - 天啊
I'll take care of it. - God.
她跑了 带走了我的儿子
You know, she's gone, taken my son.
你反倒因为一扇窗户
And you're here just getting pissed
就跟我发火
about your goddamn window?
干什么
What's going on?
拉尔非说不行
Ralphie said no.
什么 - 他不收这辆车
What? - He wouldn't take the truck.
说我们被盯上了
Says we got heat.
皮特·特鲁西略
Pete Trujillo.
那我们怎么办
What are we gonna do about that?
还没想好
I'm not sure yet.
我们得把汇钱的那件事解决
We should try to figure out that money-transfer thing.
你的"哈瓦拉" - 嗯
Your hawala? - Mm.
这辆车打算怎么处理
What's your plan with the truck?
明天是回收日
Tomorrow's recycling.
拾荒者会出动
Scavengers will be out later.
好主意
Good idea.
安静 你要害我被房♥东太太骂的
Quiet. You'll get me in trouble with my landlady.
你怎么又搬家了
Why'd you move again?
我在精简化
I'm downsizing.
才怪嘞
Yeah. I mean, no shit.
你更像是躲避别人
Looks more like you're hiding.
你一股猫砂盆的臭味
You smell like a cat litter box.
多久没睡了
How long have you been up?
好几天
Couple of days.
你打电♥话♥ 跑到我这里来 有什么事
Well, you called. Now you're here. What's up?
或许我们可以找点乐子
I don't know. Just, um, thought maybe we could have some fun.
行啊
All right.
来
Come here.
这就对了
Oh, now you're talking.
你一脸疲惫
You look tired.
我想把尼克要回来
I just want Nick back.
尼克是谁
Who's Nick?
我儿子
My son.
你有孩子了
You have a kid?
情况复杂
It's complicated.
也许也没那么复杂
Or maybe it's not. I don't know.
被她带走了
She took him.
不知道她还愿不愿意和我在一起
I'm not even sure she wants to be with me anymore.
嗯
Well...
梦里和尼克见面吧
dream about Nick.
你们在干什么 买♥♥汽水吗
What you doing? Y'all getting some... some sodas?
不如让
All right. Why don't you let...
麦克斯叔叔请客 拿着
Uncle Max treat? Here you go.
妈妈给过钱了
My mom already gave us money.
是吗
She did?
哇 真有意思
Wow! That's, uh, interesting.
我以为你妈妈没什么钱呢
I didn't think your mom had much money.
你妈妈欠麦克斯叔叔钱
Your mom owes Uncle Max money,
但 她不把我当回事儿
but... she's not taking Uncle Max very seriously.
所以我觉得可以和你们小朋友说说
So I thought maybe I should come and talk with you kids.
我知道说来奇怪
Now, I know that may sound a little funny,
但有的时候 孩子的确比
but... sometimes kids just understand things
大人更明事理 你们说呢
better than the grown-ups do, you know?
你几岁了 小可爱
Hi. How old are you, honey?
小小男子汉是吧
You're a tough guy, huh? All right.
回去转告你们的妈妈
All right. I'll tell you what. Go tell your mom
麦克斯说时限到了
that Max said time's up.
有废金属 - 好的
Got metal. - Sí.
先生们好
Hola, señores.
你知道什么让我很不爽吗
Know what drives me crazy?
不可预见的阻碍
Unforeseen obstacles.
你懂吗
You know?
只是想继续生活 工作 维系家庭
You just want to get on with things... life, work, family.
但总有神经病拦着你
Then some jackasses get in your way
不让你好过
and try to stop you.
就好比好好开着车
What, like when you're driving
一只动物冲到路中间
and an animal runs into the road?
打了方向盘 可能会转向失控
You swerve, maybe you spin out,
可能会冲出道路 造成车祸
maybe you drive off the road and crash.
因为径直往前会撞到动物
'Cause if you go straight, you hit the animal.
溅一地血
Lot of blood.
但你还得往前走 是这意思吗
But you keep going. Something like that?
没错
Exactly.
如果有动物拦在我们路上
So if an animal gets in our way...
碾过去就行 是吗
we just run it over, right?
我以为你睡了
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表