剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
'cause it's probably gonna be me making my one call.
和警♥察♥交涉我在行
I know how to talk to cops.
是戴伦·科迪吗
Deran Cody?
是
Yeah.
我是珀金斯探员
Agent Perkins.
联邦调查局的
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
这位是冈萨尔维斯探员
This is Agent Gonsalves.
介意我们问几个问题吗
Mind if we ask you some questions?
可以
Sure.
你认识丹尼斯·利文古德探员吗
Did you know an Agent Dennis Livengood?
缉毒局的那位
With the Drug Enforcement Administration?
我认识 算我倒霉
Unfortunately, yeah.
怎么了 - 昨天发现他死了
Why? - He was found dead yesterday.
天哦
Oh, Jesus. Okay.
你和利文古德探员熟吗
How were you and Agent Livengood acquainted?
熟吗
Uh, acquainted?
他一心想把我室友抓起来
He was trying to put my roommate in jail.
知道为什么吗
Any idea why?
既然他是缉毒局的 我猜和毒品有关
Mm, well, he was a DEA agent, so I'm guessing drugs?
你朋友现在在哪里
Where's your friend now?
是室友
Roommate.
他跑了 不在镇上
Uh, he took off. He skipped town.
那家伙还欠我房♥租
Guy still owes me a bunch of rent.
利文古德探员有来过这里吗
Agent Livengood ever come in here?
是 他有来过
Yeah, he... he'd come in here,
差不多每周一次 来找事儿的
like, once a week, acting like an asshole,
让人不舒服
making people feel uncomfortable.
骚扰的那套
You know, basic harassment.
骚扰
Harassment?
害我的贩酒牌照被撤销了
Guy got my liquor license revoked.
在听证会之前 我只好卖♥♥塔可维持员工工资
I'm selling tacos trying to make payroll until the hearing.
你觉得他为什么那么做
Why do you think he did that?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
或许他因为抓不到我室友感到不爽
Maybe he was pissed that he couldn't bust my roommate,
也可能他就是傻♥逼♥一个
or maybe he's just a dick.
以前是 - 是啊
Was a dick. - Yeah.
稍等一下 科迪先生
Give us a second, Mr. Cody.
好
Sure.
到时候我们会有人联♥系♥你
One of us will be in touch,
如果你记起有用的线索
but if you remember anything you think might be helpful...
打电♥话♥
call.
这票活儿可以干 但有好多事情要理清楚
It's doable. There's a lot to figure out.
当然 安保不好应付
Yeah, security's crazy, obviously.
我们得记住倒班时间 巡逻路线
We're gonna have to memorize guard shifts, patrol routes.
在天黑之前下手
We're gonna have to do it all during the day.
你还好吗
You okay?
挺好的
Fine.
还要多久
How much time?
两周 可能还不止 - 不止
Two weeks. Maybe more. - More?
一旦上到港口 就属于联邦管辖范围
Yeah, look, once we're on the port, it's federal jurisdiction.
要是被抓 可能会判二十年
We get caught, we're looking at 20 years.
这事急不得
We can't rush this thing.
明白 - 那好
Yeah. Okay. - Good.
我们会搞定的
We'll get to work.
哟 坐下
Yo. Sit.
我们还有别的事情要解决
We got other business we got to take care of.
和这次行动无关
And it's, uh, it's not about the job.
好的
Okay.
那我去游泳
Guess I'll go for a swim.
怎么了
What?
专心点
Pay attention.
利文古德上新闻了
Okay, so, Livengood's on the news.
缉毒局探员 边境城市的驻外办事处
DEA agent, border-city field office.
外界猜测他是在执行公务期间被杀的
Everyone's assuming he was killed on the job.
联邦探员来我酒吧盘问我
Feds came by my bar. Started asking questions.
我猜他们只是走个过场
I think they're going through the motions.
他们不太知道情况
They don't really know anything.
查德威克呢
And Chadwick?
他已经知道了
He's heard by now.
我建议 今天和他见面
So, I say we, uh, we meet him today,
按计划 付他钱 然后甩掉他
like we planned, we pay him, and we cut him loose.
怎么又得给查德威克交钱了
What are paying Chadwick for again?
J的计划成功了 他掀不起什么风浪
J's plan worked. He can't do shit.
他是警♥察♥ 我们让他无路可走
He's a cop. We got him backed into a corner.
他需要找个借口抽身 - 是吗
He needs a reason to walk away. - Really?
因为我们才把一个警♥察♥处理掉
Because we just got rid of a cop.
不 利文古德的死和我们没有任何关系
No. None of us pulled the trigger on Livengood.
是查德威克干的
That was Chadwick, all right?
没错
Yeah.
给他钱
We pay him.
行吧
Fine.
我去 最早是我和他联♥系♥的
Okay. I'll do it. He came to me first.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
放下吧
Set it down.
听我给你解释
All right, let me explain this to you.
麦克斯过来... - 闭嘴
Okay, so Max... he came over... - Shut up.
说真的 有些事情你...
No, but seriously, there are some things that you...
我是说... - 我让你住嘴
I mean... - I said shut up!
坐下
Sit down.
麦克斯死了
Max is dead.
他为什么去你那里
What was he running through your place?
他为什么去你那里
What was he running through your place?
钱
M-Money.
还有 毒品
Some... Some drugs.
就这些吗
That's it?
他想知道
He liked to know, um...
谁来光顾
who was s-seeing...
叫了哪些妞 有什么喜好
which girls and what they were into. He got...
以此来获取利益 - 要分他多少
He got his favors that way. - What was his end?
15%
15%.
你知不知道 你这么干
Do you know that what you did
会把我和我的孩子害死
could have got me and my kids killed?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
以后 我需要你
I'm gonna need you...
给我办事
to do things for me
给我随时候着
from time to time.
有问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem?
没有
No.
没 - 那好
N-No. - Good.
那好
Good.
麦克斯怎么了
What happened to Max?
重要吗
Does it matter?
你回来了
You're back.
嗯 我想着帮你清理一下
Yeah, I figured I'd help you clean up a little bit.
谢了
Thanks.
我们赔钱了
We lost money.
他们喝得比吃得多
They drank more than they ate.
这其实不是钱的问题
Yeah, well, it wasn't really about the money.
我知道最近这里的事有点失控
Look, I know things have been a little crazy around here lately,
我
and I...
谢谢你坚持下来了
I appreciate you rolling with it.
不客气
No worries.
酒委会的听证会就在下周
The liquor board hearing's next week.
到时候一切都会重回正轨的
Everything should be back to normal by then.
你有话问我吗
You got something to say to me?
那些联调局的人 是为了阿德里安来的吗
Those feds... was that about Adrian?
他在哪里
So, where is he?
还有人关心他吗
People still asking?
我就在关心他
I'm asking.
阿德里安因为替杰克走私毒品被抓
Adrian got popped muling for Jack.
联调员想引诱他供出我家人
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表