剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
and get our shit back.
还不到时候
Not yet.
还不到时候
Not yet.
这些都出自你之手吗
You do all this?
不是
No.
这件是我的作品
This one's mine.
我叫卡桑德拉
I'm Cassandra.
我叫安德鲁
Andrew.
名字不错
That's a nice name.
你怎么找到这个地方的 安德鲁
How'd you find this place, Andrew?
我不知道
I don't know.
你呢 你住这吗
What about you? You live here?
没有 我在瑟尔莫有地方住
No, I got a place out in Thermal.
你知道在哪吗
You know where that is?
- 不知道 - 没关系
- No. - That's okay.
别人也不知道
Neither does anybody else.
那... 你在这里干嘛
So, uh... what are you doing here?
我最近过得不顺
Um, I was going through a rough patch.
我开车经过 看到了路标
I was driving by, saw the signs,
心想 "管他的呢"
figured, "What have I got to lose?"
他说这里曾是一个教堂
Well, he said this place was a church.
那你觉得呢
That what this looks like to you?
到时候了
Looks like it's time.
什么时候
Time for what?
你会喜欢的
You're gonna like it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
给你
Here you go.
不了 毒品对我不起作用
Nah, drugs don't work on me.
这不是毒品 是一种工具
It's not a drug. It's a tool.
寻找真♥相♥的第一步
First step to finding the truth.
什么真♥相♥
What truth?
喝了这个才能找到
That's what you're looking to find out.
- 来吧 - 不
- Come on. - No.
这是我们的洗礼
This is our sacrament.
你想留下 你... 你就得喝
You want to stay, you... you drink.
如果你不想喝 就继续开车往前走吧
If you don't want to drink, just... keep on driving.
管他的呢
What have you got to lose?
老天 她还好吗
Jesus! Is she okay?
她吓到了
She's just scared.
发生什么了
Hey. What happened?
哪... 严重吗 杰克
Where... How bad is it? Jake.
来这 来这 你们俩 过来
Come here, come here. Both of you, come here.
你没事
You're fine.
别哭了
Stop crying.
发生什么了
What happened?
- 有个男人打了他 - 谁 哪个男人
- The man beat him up. - Who? What man?
他对他拳打脚踢 还踩在他身上
He punched him and kicked him and stepped on him...
这里
here.
他说了他的名字
He said his name.
他说了他的名字
He said his name?
麦克斯... 麦克斯·克罗斯
Max... Max Cross.
好的
Okay.
你... 你别告诉任何人这件事 好吗
You... You don't tell anyone about this, okay?
你会没事的 一切都会变好的
You're gonna be fine. Everything's gonna be fine.
别担心
Don't worry.
让妈妈处理这一切
Mommy's gonna take care of this.
杰克
Jake?
杰克
Jake.
我得走了
I gotta go.
你还好吗
You okay?
你能感受到吗
Can you feel it?
看着我
Look at me.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
我看到以前认识的一个人
I see somebody I used to know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是她逼我的
She made me do it.
克雷格在哪 还有你的外甥呢
Where's Craig... and your nephew?
他们走了
They left.
东西呢
And the package?
他们带走了
Yeah, left with them.
我以为我们说好了的
I thought we had an agreement.
没错
We do.
只是想确保你们能说到做到
Just want to make sure you hold up your end of it.
- 我们向来说到做到 - 那就好
- We always hold up our end. - Good.
我们会给你一份谅解备忘录
We'll be giving you a memorandum of understanding
上面写着你同意把蓝妈妈的遗产还给我们
that says you agree to transfer Smurf's estate back to us.
你们签字之前 保险箱由我们保管
The safe stays with us until you sign it.
信任到此为止
So much for trust.
蓝妈妈 她教育我们 除了家人 谁都不能信
You know, Smurf... she taught us not to trust anybody but family.
你们的风格 外人真的难以模仿
That's a hard way to live your life.
你知道我在想什么吗
Know what I think?
我觉得你妈妈这么做是因为她想让我们见面
I think your mother did this because she wanted us to meet.
我觉得她想让你知道
I think she wanted you to know
如果你需要帮助
there's someone you could turn to
有人能值得求助
if you ever needed help.
是啊
Yeah.
很高兴见到你
Well, it was nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too.
完事了吗
We good?
是的
Yeah.
没事了
We're good.
嘿 你回来了
Hey. You're home.
我没等你就开始行动了 抱歉
I started without you. Sorry.
没事
No worries.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah. Yeah.
按道理 应该顺利得多
You know, it was supposed to go a lot smoother than that.
你想跟我说说吗
You want to tell me about it?
不太想
Not really.
我挺开心的
I had fun.
我现在懂你了
I get why you do it now.
我是为了钱
I do it for the money.
是的
Yeah.
当然
Sure.
窗帘就这么敞着吗
You keeping the drapes open?
- 算了 - 嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah?
随他们看吧
Let 'em watch.
那是什么
What is that?
噢 那玩意
Oh, that thing.
那是一道伤疤
That is a scar.
你怎么弄的
Where'd you get that?
哦 这个
Oh, yeah.
是我弟弟他...
My brother. He...
我猜是兄弟之间大打出手
I guess brothers tend to get rough?
对
Yeah.
不 那不是他的错
No, it wasn't his fault.
是我的错
It was my fault.
全都是我的错 他什么错都没有
And nothing was his fault. It was all my fault.
他现在在哪
Where is he?
已经去世了
He's dead.
你
You.
把他赶出这里
Get him out of here.
冷静点 布莱恩
Brian, easy, man.
他为什么这样看着我
Why is he looking at me like that?
嘿 别着急
Hey, easy, easy.
这里欢迎每一个人 快坐下
Everybody's welcome here. Sit, sit.
深呼吸一下
Come on. Breathe. Here.
- 他有点不对劲 - 不 没有
- There's something wrong with him. - No, no, no, no.
嘿 让他自己冷静一下
Hey, leave him alone.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
- 他是黑暗的化身 - 嘿 别紧张
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表