剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
我仍然认为本和我的
I still believe that Ben and I
关系很稳固
have the strongest relationship.
听着 我已经尽力了
Look. I'm doing the best I can.
好吗
Okay?
你妈妈的遗嘱怎么了
What happened with your mom's will?
你还是不知道为好
You don't want to know.
不 我想知道
Yeah, I do.
我的错
My bad.
没关系
It's okay.
阿德里安·多兰似乎会成为
Adrian Dolan looks like he might be
2019年冠军
your 2019 champion.
我们得等待裁判给出
I think we have to wait and see what the final scores are
最终的分数
over at the judges table,
但目测他的完成度最高
but the eye test says he had the best run
并且是每次出场的人气选手
and the best heat every time out there.
他实力碾压
I mean, he crushed it.
没有错过一个浪 更不用说
Savvy wave collection, not to mention
专业级的板上划浪动作
some elite-level recognition out there on the paddle...
2019四星资格赛 获胜者
全员在家里集♥合♥
戴伦在哪
Where's Deran?
还在停车 就到
He was just pulling in behind me.
如果非要这么晚了还把我们叫过来
Look, man, if you're gonna invite us here this late,
至少给我们泡杯咖啡吧
least you can do is make us some coffee.
"教皇"在哪
Where's Pope?
早上到现在一直没见他
Haven't seen him since this morning.
怎么了 有什么急事
So what's up? What's the urgency?
皮特·特鲁西略有活儿给我们
Pete Trujillo has a job for us.
时间很紧
There's a clock on it.
蓝妈妈信任他
Smurf trusted him.
什么活儿
What's the job?
走私犯的飞机坠毁在圣伯纳迪诺山区
Smuggler's plane came down in the San Bernardino Mountains.
皮特救了他
Pete helped the guy out.
那人给了他位置
Guy gave him the location.
里面有什么 毒品吗
What's in it? Drugs?
钱
Money.
皮特为什么不自己去
Why doesn't Pete just do it himself?
路上太苦了
It's too tough to get to.
有多苦
How tough?
要用到绳索 攀爬装置
Ropes, climbing gear.
皮特的那帮小喽啰根本不会
There's no way that Pete and his gangbangers
沿着山坡索降
are rappelling down mountainsides.
还有别人在找吗
Who else is looking for it?
接下来这几天 只有我们
For the next couple of days, just us.
所以我们要快点行动
That's why we need to act quick.
明天一早我们就得开始干
We need to start first thing tomorrow morning.
让"教皇"决定吧 要是他干 我也干
Well, we'll run it by Pope. If he's into it, I'm into it.
- 好吧 - 是的 我也一样
- All right. - Yeah, me too.
- 哥们 - 哟
- Bro. - Yo.
你在干嘛 雷恩和尼克在睡觉
What the hell are you doing? Renn and Nick are asleep.
- 去冲浪 - 什么
- Let's surf. - What?
我们去冲浪
Let's go surfing.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
码头的灯还亮着
The pier lights are on.
老弟 外面很冷 码头的灯有屁用
Bro, it's cold outside and the pier lights aren't for shit.
快点
Come on!
我们可以用胶带把这些粘在冲浪板前面
We could duct-tape these to the front of the boards.
好吧
All right.
好吧 我这就来 别按喇叭了
All right, I'm coming. Just lay off the horn.
你为什么还不睡
Why aren't you asleep?
我在看电视
I was watching TV.
你好香 博迪阿姨
You smell good, Aunt Birdie.
谢谢 那是我喷的香水
Thank you. That's my perfume.
如果你明天想吃煎饼
If you want pancakes tomorrow,
你得去睡觉了
you need to find a place to lay down.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
没事的 我会照顾好你妈妈的
It's okay. I'll take care of your mama.
现在就别再念叨我了吧
Can we just, mm, drop it for today, please?
今晚我作为一名体面的专业人士出面多重要
It was important that I come off as a legit professional tonight.
我是为正事去的
I was there for business.
现在他们觉得我和你一样都疯了
Now they think I'm as crazy as you.
告诉我
Tell me.
为什么
Why
你要在乎
do you even care
别人的看法
what they think?
你怎么回事
What's going on with you?
你带着两个孩子来这里
You roll up here with two kids,
连顿正经的饭都吃不上的样子
looking like you need a meal yourself.
既没钱 又没同伴
No money, no crew.
到处打劫闹事
Out here just wilding.
到底发生什么了
What the hell is going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
为了你的两个孩子 你得搞清楚
Well, your two kids need you to figure it out.
"How Do You Sleep?" - John Lennon
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表