剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
我能帮忙吗
Can I help, too?
宝贝 每个人都有份
Everyone helps, baby.
我们要出去兜一圈
We're going to go for a ride.
我还给你俩安排了任务
I have jobs for both of you.
你呢 杰克叔叔
What do you say, Uncle Jake?
你打算帮我们 还是躲在家里
Are you gonna help us, or are ya chickenshit?
胆小鬼
Bawk.
我们谈谈吧
So, let's talk.
我有个提议
I have a proposal.
你们的妈妈很出色
Your mother did very well for herself.
她的房♥屋和资产
Her properties and her assets
价值数百万
are worth millions of dollars.
你的提议是什么
What's your proposal?
我准备让你们用行动
I'm prepared to let you start earning back
争取你们妈妈的房♥产
your mother's estate.
怎么争取
How?
我有票活儿需要办 有其母必有其子
There's a job I need done, and knowing your mother,
我想你们都有能力帮我办这件事
I suspect you all have the skills to do it.
什么活儿
What's the job?
那个人手上有件东西 对我来说价值不菲
There's an individual who has something of great value to me,
我要你们帮我弄过来
and I want you to get it from him.
就是说要我们去偷
So, you want us to steal it?
是什么东西
What is it?
- 一个保险箱 - 里面装着什么
- It's a safe. - And what's in it?
一样他不愿放手的东西
Something he would rather not part with.
我们需要知道里面装着什么
We need to know what's in it.
你们知道太多并不好
The less you know, the better.
不 我们必须知道
No, we need to know what's in it,
否则我们不干
or we're not gonna do the job.
决定权在你们
That's your decision.
这就是我给你们的机会
This is the opportunity I'm offering.
机不可失哦
There won't be another.
想要回这房♥子吗
You want this house?
还有你们母亲的公♥寓♥和投资
Your mother's apartments? Her investments?
我们可以打官司争遗产
We can contest the will.
你们赢面不大
You don't have much of a case.
吉妮当时可是神志清醒的
Janine was of sound mind.
她不清醒
No, she wasn't.
当时蓝妈妈得了癌症
Smurf had cancer.
病得很重
She was very sick.
用了很多止痛药 酗酒
Lot of pain meds, drinking heavily...
那她也是完全行为能力人
That doesn't make her incompetent.
法律里可不是这么写的
The law says otherwise.
你得有证据才行
If you can prove it.
遗嘱里有我们的名字 我们有权争遗产
We were named in the will. We have grounds to contest.
告诉我们保险柜里有什么
Why don't you just tell us what's in the safe?
不好意思
Excuse me.
我去一下洗手间
I'm gonna use the ladies' room.
二十年前 我喝多了
20 years ago, I was drunk.
和人打了一架 然后...
Got into a fight, and, um...
那个人死了
dude died.
我滑板公♥司♥的老板 马里恩
Guy who owns the company I skated for... Marion...
说他会帮我摆平
said he was gonna take care of it.
确实摆平了
He did.
他留下了那个人的衣服
Kept the dude's shirt
上面沾着我和那个人的血迹
with my blood on it... and his.
马里恩·威尔斯
Marion Wills?
- 迪曼德滑板的那个 - 对
- Demand Skate? - Yeah.
他是借此勒索你吗
So, what, he's trying to blackmail you?
勒索我外婆
My grandmother.
我也是八个月前才知道
I didn't know about it till about eight months ago.
一些兄弟听到马里恩用这事显摆
Some of the homies heard, uh, Marion bragging about it.
你母亲手下有好多人
Your mother, she has plenty of people
能替你干这事
to do this shit for you.
为什么找我们
Why us?
她不想让这件事传到熟人耳朵里
She doesn't want it to get out in our circle,
而且找到可信的人也不容易
and it's hard to find people to trust.
你们还能相信我们
What, you're saying you trust us?
不信
No.
但你们能被说服
I'm just saying that you're motivated.
我们给你们办事 你们就把房♥子还回来
We do this for you, we get Smurf's estate back?
有这个可能
Yeah, it's a step in the right direction.
你和马里恩谈过吗
You tried negotiating with Marion?
想办法把东西拿回来
You even tried to get your shit back?
他不知道我已经知道了
He doesn't even know that I know.
保险柜里还有什么
What else is in this safe?
还有没有别的情报
Is there something that we need to know about?
我们也不清楚
We have no idea.
我们得考虑一下
We'll think about it.
如果打官司 你们肯定会输
If we go to court, you lose,
我外婆也不是那种有耐心的人
and my grandmother is not a patient woman.
她不会给你们两次机会的
She won't ask again.
安德鲁
Andrew.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
你的气味和以前一样
You still smell the same.
朱莉亚的事 我很遗憾
I was very sorry to hear about Julia.
是怎么回事
What happened?
用药过量
She OD'd.
你母亲一定很难过吧
Must've been hard on your mother.
失去了一个孩子
To lose a child...
我妈根本不在乎我们俩
My mother didn't give a shit about any of us,
尤其是朱莉亚
especially Julia.
你去哪
Where are you going?
有事要做
I got something to do.
这就是我的提议
You heard my proposal.
给你们一天时间决定
You've got 24 hours to decide what you want to do.
答应了
Yes,
菲尼克斯会告诉你们具体情况
and Phoenix will give you all the details you need.
拒绝
No...
这周末之前 你们就得从这儿搬走
I want you out of this house by the end of the week.
自己选吧
Your choice.
我们要接这活儿吗
So, are we gonna do this?
接也不能保证我们一定能拿回房♥子
Well, there's no guarantee that we get the house back.
她说了 "有可能"
You heard her. "It's a start."
她外孙女也说了
And you heard the granddaughter.
打官司的话 我们赢不了
There's no way we're gonna win in court.
不一定 我们要找律师聊聊
We don't know that. We should talk to the lawyer.
见了律师打算怎么说
And what do you want to say to her?
说你一枪爆了蓝妈妈的头
That we had someone lie on the death certificate
还在她死亡证明上做假了
after you shot Smurf in the head?
我打算说 我们不认识这个叫潘米拉的
I'm just saying that we don't know this Pamela woman.
如果我们接了 她就可以报♥警♥抓我们
We could do this job, and then she could call the cops on us.
她有什么必要这么干
And why would she do that?
房♥子已经是她的了
The house is already hers.
我们得去踩个点
I say we drive up there and scout it.
- 什么时候去 - 明天
- When? - Tomorrow.
我明天得跟弗兰基去出货
I have to meet Frankie with the fence.
那我和J去
Me and J will do it.
只有这样才能拿回遗产
This is how we get our shit back.
好了
All right.
记得你该说什么吗
Remember what you're supposed to say?
那你呢
What about you?
很好 走吧
Exactly. Let's go.
- 你好 - 您好
- Hi. - Hi, there.
- 请问你们有停车票吗 - 有
- Do you have your ticket? - Yes.
不好意思 稍等
Sorry, hold on.
我肯定放包里了
It's gotta be here somewhere.
票在你那吗
Do you have the ticket?
没有 亲爱的 我给你了
No, darling, I gave it to you.
稍等
Hold on.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表