剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
皮特·特鲁西略有票活儿给我们
Pete Trujillo has a job for us.
走私犯的飞机坠毁在了
Smuggler's plane came down
圣伯纳迪诺山区
in the San Bernardino Mountains.
里面有什么 毒品吗
What's in it? Drugs?
现金
Money.
这可是不现金 J
Yeah, that ain't cash, J.
你知道转手这东西都多麻烦吗
You know how hard it's gonna be to move this stuff?
皮特负责转手
Pete's gonna move it.
我们谈好的
It's all worked out.
你还有什么瞒着我们 J
What else are you hiding from us, J?
他有一家保龄球馆
He has a bowling alley.
一家自助洗衣店 还有一套公♥寓♥
And a laundromat, and a condo.
这些钱都是从蓝妈妈那贪来的
He bought it all with money he stole from Smurf.
所以 去哪呢
So... where to?
欧申赛德
Oceanside.
我差不多有销赃的门路了
I think I might have found us a fence.
弗兰基介绍的
It's through Frankie.
每笔交易她要抽成5%
She wants 5% every transaction.
行
Okay.
需要我告诉克雷格吗
Do you want me to tell Craig?
不用 我告诉他
No, I'll tell him.
乔
J?
娜塔利
Natalie.
看来你需要朋友安慰一下
You look like you could use a friend.
潘米拉·强森是哪里冒出来的
Who the hell is Pamela Johnson?
她是蓝妈妈的老相识
She's one of Smurf's old pals.
"教皇"去哪了
Where's Pope?
我们要想想怎么处理蓝妈妈的骨灰
So we need to figure out what to do with Smurf's ashes.
他又受什么刺♥激♥了吗
Do we have any idea what set him off?
盘问阿德里安的缉毒局探员去酒吧找我了
The DEA agent who busted Adrian stopped by my bar.
现在家里有一批可♥卡♥因♥
And now we have all this coke in the house.
身手不错啊
You look good out there.
你在跟踪我吗
You following me now?
我喜欢早晨的新鲜空气
I like fresh air in the morning.
想必你也是
Same as you.
好的 你慢慢享受
Good. Enjoy it.
东南亚那边很流行网咖
Internet cafés are all the rage in Southeast Asia.
阿德里安迷上了
Adrian loves 'em.
总惦记着让他姐姐发些外甥的照片过去
Keeps asking his sister to send more pics of his nephew.
貌似他有点想家了
Sounds like Adrian's getting homesick.
你想说什么
What do you want?
还有别人给他汇款
Somebody's been sending money to him down there, too.
你知道是谁吗
Any idea who that might be?
不知道
Nope.
用涉嫌协助教唆犯罪的名头
You know, aiding and abetting
去批搜查令是很容易
is easy grounds for a search warrant.
他在那边总会腻的
He'll get tired of it down there.
想念家人 朋友
Miss his family, friends.
偷偷摸摸回来
Try to sneak back.
你和警方合作的机会就快溜走了
Your window for playin' ball with us is closing.
到头来你别后悔
Don't wanna miss your chance.
我去
Shit.
抱歉了 娃
Sorry, kid.
你妈妈不在家 只能和爸在一起了
Stuck with me. Your mom's away.
怪我 小伙子
My bad, little man.
你还是得好好睡觉啊
You're gonna have to nap at some time.
行吗
All right?
好啦
Okay.
雷恩呢
Where's Renn?
去里诺参加她闺蜜玛雅的婚前派对了
She's gone to her friend Maya's bachelorette party in Reno.
今天家里只剩我们爷俩了
So it's just me and the big guy today.
飞机上截下来的那批可♥卡♥因♥打算怎么处理
So, what's up with this coke from the plane?
和J聊过吗
You talk to J yet?
没
No.
不能一直囤在家里
We shouldn't be keeping it at the house.
有困难吗
Everything good?
本来就指着那票活儿赚一笔
We're supposed to be flush after that job, so...
J说可以抵押一些
Yeah, well, J said we could hock
蓝妈妈的物品 撑一阵子
some of Smurf's stuff to tide us over.
像现在这样 对J言听计从还要到什么时候
How much longer you wanna keep doing what J says?
先生
Sir.
先生
Sir.
你叫什么名字
Can you tell me your name?
那个
Look...
我为什么会戴着手铐
Why am I in handcuffs?
我犯什么法了
What did I do?
他连自己是谁都不知道
He has no idea who he is
怎么来的也不清楚
or how he even got here.
有人说他是"教皇"·科迪 是吧
That guy said it's... it's Pope Cody, right?
对 非他莫属
Yep. The one and only.
自从他出狱以后我就没见过他了
Haven't seen him myself since he did his bid.
好吧 你打算怎么处理
All right, so, what do you want to do?
把他送回他妈妈的住所吗
You want to take him back to the mom's house?
按规矩要给他做精神状态评估
Protocol is to make sure that he gets a psych eval.
我
I-I was...
我只是到处逛逛
I was just walking around, you know?
闲逛而已
Just walking.
我知道你是新来的
Look, I know that you're new here
你的搭档休假了
and your partner's on vacation.
多数还是按规矩办事的
But most of us play by the rules.
- 闲逛而已啊 - 你也不能例外
- Just walking around. - You should, too.
要吃早餐吗
You want some breakfast?
我要上班了
I got to work.
昨晚很赞
But I had fun.
我过几天再来行吗
Maybe I'll come back later.
带朋友过来 在泳池边坐坐
Bring some friends, hang by the pool?
行的
Yeah, all right.
好
Cool.
你是没钱吃饭了吗
You run out of food or something?
跟皮特做好交易没
You make the exchange with Pete yet?
还没见过面
We didn't meet.
他还需要一点时间
He needs a little more time.
为什么
For what?
我没多问
I didn't ask questions.
所以说 可♥卡♥因♥还放在家里咯
So, it's still in there. The coke.
对 但问题不大
Yeah. It's okay, though.
他要的东西在我们手上
We've got what he wants.
很快就会来拿的 放心吧
He'll come get it soon enough. It's fine.
到时候就有钱了吧
And then we'll get our money.
你不是说飞机上是一大笔钱吗
You know, the money that you said was gonna be on that plane?
是
Yeah.
全部吗
All of it?
全部
All of it.
要花多长时间
How long is that gonna take?
我今天要和皮特见面的
I'm meeting with Pete today.
去换衣服
Get dressed.
要干嘛
For what?
也该看看你背地里有什么藏着掖着的了
It's about time we see what you've been hiding from us.
生意不错啊
Business is booming.
这里有不少洗钱的手段
Yeah, plenty of ways to clean money in here.
有自动贩卖♥♥机 酒水吧 私人活动
You got the vending machines, the bar, private events.
好让人怀疑这里在做洗钱的勾当
Yeah, assuming there's money to clean.
哦
Right.
我觉得可以先把那套
You know, I think you should sell that condo
用公♥款♥买♥♥来的公♥寓♥卖♥♥了
that you bought with our money.
房♥款大家平分
We could split the proceeds evenly.
应该再等两年
Mm, we should wait a couple years.
那地方房♥价会翻一番
That place will be double in price.
不 卖♥♥了
Nah, we should sell it.
这里是办公室吗
This the office?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表