剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
我要先向州政♥府♥申请下葬许可
I need a permit from the state for disposition.
- 不行 我不管 - 而且我的同事
- No. No. - And all my workers
都已经下班回家了
have already gone home.
我要你现在就埋好她
I need to get this done now.
你听好 明天一大早上给我电♥话♥
Call me tomorrow morning, first thing,
然后我会尽全力帮你精简下葬流程
and I will expedite the process for you as much as I can.
我明天早上九点上班
I'll be in tomorrow at 9:00.
这个地方总是这么奇怪还是今天日子不好
Is this place always this weird or is it just today?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
我得说 阿德里安是个帅小伙
I got to say, that Adrian is a good-looking guy.
他那双眼睛
Those eyes
你在哪儿都能看得见
You could spot them anywhere,
跟机场的监控一样
like an airport security camera.
分辨率那是极高的
Crazy resolution on those things.
你要我做什么
Is there something I can help you with?
放到过去 我根本不搭理你
I didn't care about you.
和你们这一家垃圾白人
Or your white-trash family.
但现在不一样了
But I do now.
厨房♥和几间洗手间的镀锌水管都老化了
Old galvanized pipes, both bathrooms and a kitchen.
这就是水龙头流锈水的原因
That's why you got rust in your water.
那就算五千吧
I can give you $5,000.
五千少了
$5,000 won't cover it.
我只用铜水管 你用便宜的垃圾货
I only use copper pipe. That cheap shit
才会给生出这么多麻烦来
is why you got the problems you got now.
可我只有五千
$5,000's all I've got.
给六千也行
I can do it for $6,000,
不过墙壁要你自己补回去
but you're gonna have some walls to repair when I'm done.
行
Okay.
很好 我们明天就开干
All right, we'll start demo tomorrow.
你是这里的老板吧
You must be the boss.
说话有那范儿
You sound like the boss.
能借个地方说话吗
You got some place we could talk?
行 跟我来
Yeah. Follow me.
以前是把米娅关在这里的吧
You ever nail Mia back here?
你想说什么
What do you want to talk about?
你还在干这行吗
You still working?
- 是 - 很好
- Yeah. - Good.
我有消息给你
I got something.
我从没给蓝妈妈说过
I would've never brought it to Smurf.
但她现在也不在了
But she ain't around no more,
所以也没他妈所谓了 是吧
so what the hell, right?
是一架单引擎飞机 在深山里失事了
Single-engine plane. Went down in the mountains
里面还有些货
with some shit in it.
那个飞行员捡回半条命
That pilot got his ass busted up.
不想声张 悄咪♥咪♥溜了
He had to walk out, wanted to disappear.
我帮了他
I helped him.
所以他把这东西给了我
He gave me this.
这东西是什么
What's this?
异频雷达收发器
Transponder.
发定位信♥号♥♥的
Sends a GPS signal.
所以飞机上的是什么 毒品吗
So what's in this plane? Drugs?
如我所说 是我绝不会和蓝妈妈说起的
Like I said, I would've never brought this to Smurf.
飞机上有多少货
How much is in the plane?
这么说吧 J 那的东西 用飞机才运得出来
Well, you only use a plane to move real weight, J.
你为什么不自己留着
Why won't you do it?
你们都很喜欢户外运动不是吗
You guys are all outdoorsy.
比如 攀岩 绳索之类的玩意 对吧
You like rock climbing and ropes and all that shit, right?
还有几天时间
It's gonna be a couple days
不然货主就要开始追查了
before whoever owns it starts to miss it.
谁找到归谁 J
Let's find yourselves keepers, J.
拿下它
Go get it.
好了
Okay.
高级货 对吧
That's premium shit, right?
从哥伦比亚直运过来的
Straight from Colombia.
《疤面煞星》让大家都以为古巴货是最好的
"Scarface" got everybody thinking the best shit is Cuban,
其实不是
but it's not.
- 哥伦比亚货才是顶级的 - 是吗
- It's Colombian. - Oh, yeah?
你还有什么好东西
What else you got?
跟我来
A'ight.
那边是艾姆赫斯特的原作
That right there is an original Emhurst.
去年他火起来之前我就搞到手了
Got it just before he hit last year.
现在价格比当时翻了一番
Could fetch twice what I paid now.
那是比利·迪送的礼物
And this was a gift from Billy Dee.
他专门搞到这座雕塑猫送我的
He got way to this cat work for me.
我喜欢这个 因为它很高大
I just like it 'cause it's tall.
跟我一样
Like me.
那块地毯
That rug
羊驼毛的
Alpaca.
单从秘鲁运过来就花了七千
Seven grand just to ship it in from Peru.
- 哇哦 - 牛逼吧
- Wow. - Yeah.
那边还有更好的家伙
Got even better stuff to show you.
走吧
Come on.
等下再说吧
Maybe later.
我猜 你以为仗着几分姿色
I bet you think that body's gonna open up doors
就能占一辈子便宜是吧
in the rest of your life, huh?
傲娇的大小姐
Little miss attitude.
你这样的我见多了
But I've seen 'em like you before.
老子统统拿下
In control.
没人跟你实话实说
Nobody gonna tell you shit.
觉得不舒服也忍♥着 因为觉得你有点东西
Get away with it too 'cause you got exactly what they want.
趁年轻接着浪吧 小妞
Well, smoke 'em while you got 'em, sugar.
一旦别人对你失去兴趣了
'Cause ain't nobody gonna put up with it
你就没有好脸色可看了
once your shit starts looking tired.
马库斯 你太扫兴了
Marcus, you're boring me.
现在呢 还扫兴吗
How about now? Hmm?
有人管管吗
Is somebody gonna do something?
马库斯脾气一上来就拿他那把枪出来唬人
Marcus is always pulling out that damn gun when he gets high.
你要拿那东西干嘛
What do you do with that?
这是枪 小甜心
It's a gun, sweetheart.
用来杀人的
Shoot people with it.
你用它杀过人吗
Have you ever shot anyone?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
行 你继续啊 开枪啊
All right, go ahead. Do it then.
快点 快点 快点 扣扳机
Come on, come on, come on, pull the trigger!
快点 大人物
Come on, big man!
闭嘴
Shut up.
- 扣扳机 - 我会的
- Do it then. - I will.
- 放松 - 扣扳机
- Relax. - Pull the trigger.
- 吉妮 忍♥住 忍♥住 - 别 扣扳机
- Janine. Relax. Relax! - No, pull the trigger!
- 快扣 快点 - 你想跟我玩吗
- Pull it! Come on! - You want to play with me?
- 你想跟我玩吗 - 扣扳机
- You want to play with me?! - Pull the trigger!
把这个疯婆子从我家赶出去
Get this crazy bitch out of my house!
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗 只是...
You know what? Just...
万一你真想对人开枪
Just in case you ever do want to shoot someone, real,
下次你要先把保险打开
in the future, you might want to click the safety off.
够了
Right. Okay.
蒂姆的事怎么样了
How was Tim's thing?
还行
It was okay.
尼克怎么样
How was Nick?
不是再屋里随处便便
Well, when he wasn't shitting all over the place,
就是疯狂嘬奶
he was trying to chew my tits off
每次喂他都这样
every time I tried to feed him.
我的乳♥头♥痛死了
My nipples are sore.
我本来能早点回来的
Yeah, I would've come home sooner,
但是帮了戴伦点忙
but, um, I had to help Deran with some shit.
当然了
Of course you did.
为什么
Why?
谢谢你大老远过来哦
Oh, just nice of you to stop by.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表