剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
他们会重新找条路下来
They're gonna find another way down.
咱们快走
Let's get out of here.
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
- 教皇 - 我在约定地点
-Pope! -I'm at the rendezvous point.
你们怎么回事
What's up?
有人开着四轮山地车来追咱们了
Craig: Dudes on ATVs coming for us.
来者不善啊
Definitely not friendly.
对面有多少人你知道吗
Do you know how many?
不知道 但是他们马上要找下来了
No. But they're looking for a way off the ridge.
他们应该会回到高速上
They'll probably head back to the highway
然后去防火道堵你们
to catch the fire road.
我去解决他们
I'm on it.
妈的
Damn!
我解决了一个 还有一个来找你们了
I got one. Other one's headed for you.
到约定地点等我们就行
Craig: Just meet us at the rendezvous.
另一个从防火道下来了
There's one coming down the fire road!
等下 等下 等下
Yo, hold up. Hold up. Hold up.
我撞到什么东西了
I must have hit a rock or something.
你这有个小洞
Yeah, you got a snakebite.
这样下去连50码都骑不了
You're not gonna make it more than 50 yards.
蹲下
Get down.
- 你还好吗 - 嗯
-You good? -Yeah.
掩护我 我修车
Cover me. I'll fix it.
好
Yeah.
先看到子弹 才能听到开火声
We're seeing the shots before we hear them.
这说明开枪人的位置离我们很远 400多米吧
Means he's a ways out, probably 500 yards.
隔这么远他是打不中我们的
Craig: There's no way he can hit us from that far.
除非他是个神枪手
He can if he's a good shot.
这人水平不高 不是什么特种部队狙击手
Guy's a low-level sicario, not a special forces sniper.
J 搞快点
J, hurry up.
他停了
I think he stopped.
快点J 他又开始了
Come on, J. He's on the move again.
他准备走侧翼包抄我们
He's gonna try to outflank us.
好了 没问题了 走吧
Okay, we're good. Let's go.
日了狗了
Deran: God damn it!
我们可以的
J: We can do this.
下去了就没事了
Once we're down there, we're home free.
走吧
Come on.
噢妈的
Oh, shit.
噢妈的
Oh, God damn it..
好了
Okay.
噢
Oh.
好
Okay.
- 你先走吗 - 行
-Gonna go? -Yeah.
就和在U型道上练习一样的吧
Like dropping in on a halfpipe.
哟 我爱死这自行车了
Yo! I like this bike.
快
Come on.
没问题吧
We good?
- 走吧 - 好
-Let's go. -Yeah.
我联♥系♥了个贩子 他价格不错
Manny: I've got a fence who will do us a solid deal.
我们现在就能去找他
We can go now.
我本来是想和你们平分 不过 要不我就拿这些现金
I got to split, but how about I take the cash
珠宝什么的就归你们了吧
and you guys take the jewels and shit?
- 啥 - 要是到时候有人去报案 说他见过一个白人女子
What? If someone says, "Yeah, I saw a pretty white girl
身上带着你们要找的珠宝
with all your shit,"
那我就凉了 我的脸总是让人印象深刻嘛
what can I say, I'm pretty hard to forget.
但你们的脸就比较大众
You're pretty easy to forget.
反正珠宝什么的也更值钱
Jake: The jewels and shit are worth more than the cash anyway.
这样我们反倒好了
It works out better for us.
没错 你们至少能卖♥♥6000刀
Yeah, you'll get more than 6 grand for all this crap.
把枪留下
Whoa, leave the gun.
不行 这是我挣来的
Oh, no, I earned this.
好啦 回见
Okay, later.
我们可以送你一程
Uh, we can give you a ride.
不用了 谢了
Uh, no, thanks.
好吧 等下
Well, just, hey.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我很好
I'm fine.
孩子们还好吗
A-Are the kids okay?
当然了 他们那么小 他们懂什么
Sure. They're kids.
你看着很疲惫
You just look tired.
你看着很不会说话 但是 我回去就能睡觉
Well, you look stupid, but at least I can take a nap.
我是说 你看着很美丽 你一直都很美丽
You look great. I mean, you always look great.
你缺什么吗
Do you need anything?
现在不缺了
Not anymore.
你怎么想的 我们就收着这些玩意儿
What'd you think, we were just gonna grab this shit
也不管都是些啥
and not know what it was?
我以为你什么都搞清楚了 我还以为冒这个险是值得的
I knew you'd figure it out. I thought it was worth the risk.
你觉得冒这个险是值得的是吧
You thought it was worth the risk.
你知道处理这些东西有多麻烦吗
You know how hard it's gonna be to move this stuff?
不会有多麻烦 我和皮特说好了
It's not gonna be hard. I made a deal with Pete.
- 啥 你和谁 - 皮特会转移掉的
Wait, you what? Pete's gonna move it.
什么都安排好了
It's all worked out.
你还有什么没告诉我们的 J
What else are you hiding from us, J?
他有家保龄球馆
He has bowling alley.
他有家保龄球馆和一家洗衣店
J's got a bowling alley and a laundromat...
还有套公♥寓♥
and a condo.
他用从蓝精灵那偷来的钱买♥♥的
He bought it all with money he stole from Smurf.
你有家保龄球馆吗
You own a bowling alley?
我们就靠这家保龄球馆和洗衣店 来洗钱了
It'll help us clean money. So will the laundromat.
那公♥寓♥是买♥♥来干什么的
And the condo?
买♥♥来投资的
It's a good investment.
你从我们这里偷东西
You stole from us.
我从蓝精灵那里偷的
I stole from Smurf.
有什么区别 J
It's the same thing, J.
我这么做是为了帮我们
Look, I did this to help us.
扯淡
Bullshit.
- 这破事你能接受吗 - 不能
Are you okay with this shit? No.
但这么做会让我们财源广进
The score will bring us a lot of money.
皮特会转移走的 不用我们操心
Pete'll move it. It's not our problem.
那个缉毒局的人 找过阿德里安麻烦的那个
The DEA agent who busted Adrian
找到我的酒吧去了
stopped by my bar looking for me.
什么 他跟踪你了吗
What, is he tailing you?
不 他就这么出现了
No, he just showed up.
现在我们家里又全是可♥卡♥因♥
And now we have all this coke in the house.
他想干吗
Well, what's he want?
他想让我交代阿德里安的下落
He wants me to tell him where Adrian is.
好吧
Okay.
行吧 听着
Okay. Well, look. Hey.
可♥卡♥因♥跟我们没关系
We're not handling the coke.
你得保持冷静
So you just play it cool.
缉毒局的人最后会不了了之的
Then this DEA guy will just fade away.
我本来打算时机成熟时
I was gonna tell them about the properties
再告诉他们房♥产的事
when the time was right.
你妈妈去世的时候
When your mom died...
你做了什么
like, what did you do?
我来了这里
Came here.
我没问你这个
I'm not talking about that.
那你在问什么
What are you talking about?
我不知道
I don't know.
不是这么玩的
That's not how you play it.
嗨 小宝贝们
Hi, babies.
你找到工作了吗
Did you get a job?
那份工作不成
The job wasn't right, baby.
我会继续找的
I'll keep looking.
- 我听说了一件趣事 - 是吗
I heard something interesting. Yeah?
我朋友在鲍德温山的房♥子被抢了
My friend's house in Baldwin Hills got robbed.
天 是吗 也太惨了
Oh. Wow, that's crazy.
跟我来
Pam: Let's go.
你脑子进了多少水
How stupid are you?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表