剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
I thought you were sleeping.
睡过了
Well, I was.
现在醒了
But now I'm awake.
才一两个小时
It's only been a couple of hours.
够了
That's all I need.
你得睡一个星期
You need a week.
你有没有认识的人
So, have you heard of these guys
可以帮忙从国外 比如中国 转钱过来
where you got to move money from one country like China
用来买♥♥名画 劳斯莱斯 之类的
to buy paintings or... Rolls-Royces or...
你想买♥♥劳斯莱斯吗
You want to buy a Rolls-Royce?
不是
No.
我只想知道怎么收到来自中国的汇款
I just want to know how to get money from China
能让我买♥♥豪车
so that I can buy a Rolls-Royce.
不让别人察觉的金钱交易
You know, move money without people knowing.
是叫"哈瓦利那"吗
Like, uh, javelinas?
你说的是"哈瓦拉"
You're talking about a hawala.
是的
Yeah.
所以你有这种路子么
So, you know any?
我是指现金充足的那种"哈瓦拉"
And I mean big ones who are sitting on a lot of cash.
你说的这件事...
What you're talking about...
风险很大
It's dangerous.
你们在搞什么飞机
What the hell, man?
所有人现在都给我离开 快走
Everybody out of here. Go!
你好啊 要给你玩一会儿吗
Oh, hey, man. Uh, you want to play?
不想 - 克雷格说随便我们玩
No. - Craig said it was cool.
克雷格没心没肺的
Yeah. Craig's an idiot.
都给我走 所有人离开这儿
Get out of here. Go. Everybody leave.
你能载我们回家么 - 不行
Hey, can you drive us home? - No!
快回去上学 该干嘛干嘛去
Go back to school or something! Go!
我勒个大操
God damn it.
你好 是哪位
Hello? Who's this?
我和咱们的朋友谈过了
I talked to our friend.
我可能找到了解决方案
I think I found a solution.
是吗 怎么解决
Yeah? And what's that?
听着 我要把这个方案和你们所有兄弟说清楚
Look, I'm gonna need to present it to all the Codys.
当面解释 明白么
In person, okay?
为什么
Why?
因为你的哥哥过来用的是一套说辞
'Cause your brother shows up here saying one thing,
然后你的外甥过来用的是另一套说辞
and then your nephew shows up saying another thing.
我得确定所有人都知情
I got to know everyone's on board.
好的
Uh, okay.
明天早上十点来我的酒吧
Um... my bar, 10:00 a.m. tomorrow morning.
不行 两小时之内
No. In two hours.
为什么是两小时之内
What do you mean, two hours?
方案已经启动了
Things are already in motion.
所以现在给你的哥哥们和J打电♥话♥吧
So just call your brothers and J.
两个小时
Two hours.
说好了
It's all set.
他们都会去
They'll all be there.
有必要让所有人到场吗
Sure we need all of them?
想要给其中一个人施压
You want to put pressure on one Cody,
就得借其他兄弟得力量
you got to get the other Codys to do it.
你认为他们会照做
And you think they will.
我和这些人有过合作
I've been working these guys.
他们只关心自己
They only care about themselves.
他们没有人愿意因为阿德里安·多兰蹲监狱
None of them are going to jail for Adrian Dolan.
这点我十分确定
I promise you that.
两小时后见
See you in two hours.
你的身体好软... 好柔韧
Your body is so soft... supple.
就像... 就像一只猎豹
Like a... Like a cheetah.
虽然没有斑点... 但是...
I mean, no spots, but...
十分光滑
so smooth.
闭嘴
Shut up.
妈妈
Mom!
糟了
Oh, shit.
不 不行 现在还不行 - 妈妈
No. No, not yet. - Mom?
穿上衣服
Get dressed.
嘘 - 来吧
Shh! - Come on.
你让我硬着穿裤子吗
You expect me to put my pants on with this?
零食在哪儿
Where are the snacks?
发生什么了 告诉我
What happened? Hey. Tell me.
那个可怕的男人 - 发生什么了
The scary man. - What happened?
他想要给我们买♥♥苏打水
He wanted to buy us soda.
然后呢 过来
What else? Come here.
还有什么
What else?
他说你欠他钱
He said you owed him money.
还有呢
Anything else?
他说如果你不给他钱
He said if you don't pay him his money,
他就要把我们带走和他一起住
he's gonna take us to live with him.
好了好了 别担心
All right. Don't worry about it.
现在在这儿你很安全
You're here now. You're safe.
别哭了 听我说
Stop. Listen to me.
擦干净你的眼泪
Wipe away your tears.
哭得跟个泪人儿似的
You look like a drowned rat.
已经把电视连上了
Got the TV hooked up.
好 去和比利先生玩去吧
Yeah. Go play with Mr. Billy.
他人不错 - 是啊
He's nice. - Yeah.
我们一起看芝麻街吧
Let's go watch some Muppets.
安德鲁 停下来
Andrew, stop!
停下来
Stop.
听我说
Listen to me.
现在你正感受到的那股情绪
You know that feeling that you have in your chest right now?
就像肚子里滚滚燃烧的火球一样
Like a ball of fire burning in your belly?
我也有这种感觉
I have it, too.
别担心
Don't worry.
那个男人
That man is
再也不会来烦我们了
never gonna bother us again.
什么 他们连小酒桶都拿走了
What, they took the kegs, too?
是的 都被搬空了
Yeah. They took everything.
你有睡着么
You get any sleep?
嗯 我睡了一个精神焕发觉
Yeah. I took a power nap.
查德威克手上有什么
So, what's Chadwick got?
我不知道 他只是说让我们都在这儿等他
I don't know. He just said for us all to meet here.
我和弗兰基谈过了
Well, I spoke to Frankie.
她说她可能认识几个搞"哈瓦拉"的人
She said she might know a couple of those hawala dudes.
好事
Good.
我还以为你当我们的话是耳旁风呢
I didn't think you heard anything we said.
这你就想错了
Yeah. Well, you thought wrong.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this about?
这是你们最后一次挣扎的机会
Well, this is your last chance to save your pathetic ass.
我的这位朋友说我们应该谈一谈
My friend here says that we should talk.
260万
$2.6 million.
这是到目前为止我的调查开销
That's how much my investigation's cost so far.
加上我三年的时光
Plus three years of my life.
你们从我身上夺走的
You took that from me.
放屁 跟我们有一毛钱关系
No, we didn't take shit from you.
阿德里安·多兰是我调查行动中的关键目击证人
Adrian Dolan was the key witness in my op.
我需要让他回来
And I want him back.
这我们帮不了你
Can't help you there.
你可以 而且你会的
You can. And you will.
否则你就是那个进局子的人
Or you'll be the one doing the time.
如果你有什么证据在手上 我们早就被抓了
If you had anything on us, we'd be in custody already.
我手上的证据是
What I have is a local cop
你们这群蠢蛋企图贿赂地方警♥察♥
that you dumbasses thought you could turn.
我还有一个联邦政♥府♥后台
What I have is a federal-state relationship,
这就意味着我有无穷无尽的屎盆子
which means I have an endless ocean of shit
可以扣在你们脑袋上
that I can dump on your heads.
我一通电♥话♥ 你的酒吧就被查封
I made a phone call. Your bar got raided.
下周再打一通电♥话♥ 你的房♥子就会没了
Another call next week, it's your house.
然后是你逝去的母亲的房♥子
And your dead mother's house.
以及你逝去的兄弟的房♥子
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表