剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
- He's nothing but darkness. - It's okay. Hey.
- 别听他的 - 他说我阴暗
- Don't listen to him. - He said I'm darkness.
- 我能看穿你 - 拿着这个
- I see you. - Here, take this.
你骗不过我的
You don't fool me.
她的阴暗...
Her darkness...
- 在你身体里 我能看到她 - 你说什么
- it's inside you. I can see her. - What?!
- 冷静点 - 请让他闭嘴
- Hey, calm down, man. - Please make him stop.
你刚跟我说什么
What did you just say to me?
快冷静下来 布莱恩 一切都会好起来的
Calm down, Brian. Everything's gonna be okay.
- 拿着这个 - 不要
- Here you go. Here. Take that. - No!
- 该走的是他不是我 - 放轻松
- He should go, not me. - It's okay.
- 我看到了我看到了 - 一切都没事的
- I see it. I-I see it. - Everything's okay.
不 一点都不是
It's not okay!
快让他离开这里
Make him go.
你的钥匙给我
Give me your keys.
- 嘿 给我钥匙 - 每个人都会没事的
- Hey. Give me your keys. - Everybody's okay.
- 她在他身体里吗 - 快离开这里
- She's inside of him? - Get out of here!
- 我们走 - 没事的
- Let's go. - Hey, hey. It's okay.
- 快走 我们走 - 他是魔鬼
- Let's go. Go. Go. - Devil!
往前走 往前走
Go straight, straight, straight!
直走 快走
Straight. Go.
你在修理房♥子吗
Doing some repairs to the house?
保龄球馆的水管破了
The bowling alley. Pipe broke.
真是个坏消息
Sorry to hear that.
如果你需要的话 我认识一个厉害的水管工
Now, I know a good plumber if you're looking for one.
不便宜 但一分钱一分货
Not cheap, but you get what you pay for.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
你舅舅最近怎么样
Hey, uh, how's your uncle doing?
- 他挺好的 - 那就好
- He's fine. - Okay, good, good.
很高兴我可以帮到你
Glad I could help with that.
关于那个...
About that. Um...
你在警局里的朋友不多了
You're a little short on friends in the department.
巴克退休了
Barker's gone, retired.
不过反正他是个混♥蛋♥
He's an asshole anyway, if you ask me, but...
但就像我说的 一分钱一分货
like I said, you get what you pay for.
那是蓝妈妈的交易
That was Smurf's deal.
好的 我理解
Yeah, sure, I get it.
现在是新的开始
It's a new era, though, right?
对于你我都是
For you guys, for us.
好吧 我就不打扰你了
Anyway, I'll let you get back to work.
等下
Wait.
你有关于蓝妈妈和我家的档案吗
Is there a file on Smurf? On my family?
我想看看
I want to see it.
要是你早两周打听这个人
If you would've asked around about this guy two weeks ago
而不是两个小时之前临时问
instead of two hours ago,
我们就不至于有这些麻烦
we wouldn't have this problem.
人外有人 吉妮
Everybody's got a boss, Janine.
是时候知道谁比你狠了
It's about time you figured out who yours is.
在这等着
Wait here.
什么 不 这事关所有人
What? No, this is about all of us.
他又没去你家
He didn't come to your house.
操
Shit.
- 麦克斯在这吗 - 在那边
- Is Max around? - That way.
我听说你可以
I heard you might be able to...
用这个换点货
get me something for this.
你之前干过这事吗
Your name anywhere near it?
没有
Nope.
这样啊 你胆子挺大啊
Ah, you got some set of balls, don't you?
我不是那种
I am not the kind of guy
狮子大开口的人
who takes a hammer away from a carpenter.
但是
However...
这里不是随随便便的地方
... this is not an open town.
所以每一票你得分我30%
So you're gonna kick me 30% of your take.
凡是在潘德顿和纳雄耐尔城范围内的行动
And you're gonna tell me what you're taking
都得告诉我每次的具体内容是什么
if you're taking it between Pendleton and National City.
我不是在和你商量
And I'm not asking.
如果你不喜欢
So you don't like it...
可以开枪
... you can shoot me.
成交
Deal.
我现在就要收两千
And I'm gonna need 2 grand right now
鉴于你已经坏了规矩
for all the shit you already pulled.
不行
No.
我觉得我们扯平了
I think we're even.
还有一件事
There is one more thing.
什么事
Yeah?
如果你再靠近我的孩子一次
You ever come near my kids again...
我会杀了你
... I'll kill you.
我们在哪
Where are we?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我不能继续开车了
But I can't keep driving.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
这太漂亮了
That's so beautiful.
我们不应该待在这
We shouldn't stay here.
为什么
Why not?
- 你笑什么 - 你
- What? - You.
看马路的样子
Looking at the road.
它在动
It's moving.
快看 这些线不应该会动
Look. These lines shouldn't be moving.
那个叫布莱恩的孩子害怕你
That kid Brian was scared of you.
很多人都怕我
A lot of people are.
那我应该害怕吗
Should I be?
不用
No.
很好
Good.
你要去哪
Hey, where you going?
我不知道
I don't know.
去那边
Over there.
你要一起吗
Are you coming?
S1E6 情节
S2E1 S3E3 情节
科切拉谷地的一个独♥立♥社区
"Down on the Town" - Cromwell
"Yankee and the Brave (ep. 4)" - Run the Jewels
"Sub Me In" - NGeeYL
"Rainbow in the Dark" - Dio
"No-One" - The Psychedelic Furs
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表