剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
I had it handled.
是你说了谎 - 鬼扯
You lied about the job. - Bullshit.
你知道这件事吗 - 闭嘴吧你
Did you know about this? - Shut up, man.
不 不 不 - 闭嘴
No, no, no. - Shut up.
我们现在的处境不是我的锅
We're not here because of me.
而是因为你没胆
We're here because you didn't have the balls
对你的男朋友开枪
to shoot your boyfriend.
你也是这么想的吗
Is that what you think, too?
他妈的
Son of a bitch.
你喜欢冲别人开枪是吗
You like shooting people, don't you, huh?
你就喜欢看到蓝妈妈
You liked watching Smurf's brains
脑浆迸出来 是吗
blow out the side of her head, huh?!
蓝妈妈说你还狠不下心对付阿德里安
Smurf said you weren't strong enough to deal with Adrian.
她说对了
She was right!
够了
Enough.
克雷格 够了
Craig, enough!
停下来
Enough!
克雷格 放开他
Craig, get off him.
克雷格
Craig!
放手
Get off him!
够了 放开他
Enough! Get off him.
这是怎么了
What the hell happened?
什么怎么了 今天吗
What, today?
昨天吗 还是上周
Yesterday? Last week?
你不在太久了
You've been gone a long time, man.
这房♥子怎么翻天了
Why is the house trashed?
说来话长
It's a long story.
你去哪里了
Where you been, man?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
我现在回来了 - 是吗
I'm home. - Yeah?
你最好镇定下来 不然你行为失常
You get your shit together, or you gonna act like a psycho
一天到晚往外跑
and keep taking off all the time?
你上哪儿去啦
Yo, where the hell have you been?
你们打起来了
You guys get into a fight?
不能说是打架
Well, it wasn't really a fight.
J自己欠揍
J got his ass kicked.
我觉得他打得对啊
Looks like he did okay to me.
他人呢 - 我不知道
Where is he? - Beats me.
老弟 你好像断了根肋骨
Yeah, man, looks like you cracked a rib.
怎么了 - 鼻子也歪了
What? - Yeah, that's crooked.
好吧 动手吧
All right. Do it.
好吧
All right.
准备好了吗 - 好了
You ready? - Yeah.
好的 数到三 一...
All right, on three. One...
还是那个丑样
Yeah, still hideous.
好了
All right.
这是怎么了
What's that for?
你要出门吗
You going somewhere?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
你不能走
No, you're not.
放回去吧
Put it back.
我说了放回去 放回去
I said put it back. Put it back!
我真的要走了 "教皇"
I'm leaving, Pope.
你走了我也会找到你的
You leave, and I'll find you.
你去把伤口处理一下
You should clean that up.
可以冰敷
Maybe put some ice on it.
来吧 小家伙 来这儿
Come here, little man. Come here.
醒醒 过来
Hey, you, wake up. Come here.
怎么了 - 没什么
What's wrong? - Nothing.
就是想让你们陪陪我
Just want you to be with me.
你永远都不会离开我 对吗宝贝
Hey, you're never gonna leave me, right, baby?
你们两个都不会吧 还有你
Both of you. You.
你也永远不会离开我吧
You're never gonna leave me.
那就好 那就好 这才是我的宝贝
Good, good, good, good. That's my babies.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表