剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
肯定是放进去了
Definitely gotta be here somewhere.
抱歉
Sorry.
我应该是弄丢了
I think I lost it.
没关系 房♥间号♥是多少
That's okay. What's your room number?
我们是来看我妈妈的
We're just visiting my mother.
外婆来探亲了
My grandma's in town!
你同事把我们的车停那边了
The other guy parked us just over there.
我们是看不成电影了吗
Are we gonna miss the movie?
取不到车的话 就看不成了
Uh, we might, baby, if we can't get our car.
是辆红色的庞蒂亚克火鸟
It's a red Firebird.
去吧
Go on.
非常感谢 谢谢你
Hey, thank you so much. Thank you.
- 谢了 哥们 - 谢谢
- Thanks, man. - Oh, thank you.
那不是"教皇"吗
Isn't that Pope?
让开
Move, move!
让开 让开
Watch out! Get out of the way!
看着点
Watch out! Hey!
停下 搞什么
Stop, man! What are you doing?!
靠
Shit!
不是我♥干♥的 我发誓
It wasn't me, I swear!
我没动安吉拉
I didn't touch Angela!
我什么也没干 兄弟 你要干嘛
I didn't do anything, bro. What's your deal?
别追我了
Leave me alone!
我对天发誓 求你了
I swear to God, dude, please.
你明明在场
You were there!
为什么不救她
Why didn't you help her?! Huh?!
为什么不救她
Why didn't you stop her?!
为什么不救她
Why didn't you help her?!
为什么不救她
Why didn't you help her?!
蓝妈妈
Smurf!
蓝妈妈
Smurf.
为什么不救她
Why didn't you help her?!
为什么不救她
Why didn't you help her?!
蓝妈妈
Smurf!
朱莉亚
Julia.
蓝妈妈
Smurf...
朱
Ju...
为什么不救她 蓝妈妈
Why didn't you help her? Smurf.
一切安全
We're good.
马里恩不在
Marion's not around.
在这玩滑板的都是什么人
So, who's actually allowed to skate here?
都是受邀的人
Invite only.
不过 店铺是对大众开放的
Shop's open to the public, though.
办公室在上面
Offices are up there.
保险箱在哪
Where's the safe?
马里恩桌边的地板上 用螺栓固定着
Bolted to the floor near Marion's desk,
门从里面反锁了
and that room locks from the inside.
除非里面的人开门
No way you can get in
不然根本进不去
unless whoever's in there lets you in.
- 报♥警♥系统呢 - 没什么特别的
- Alarm systems? - Nothing special.
这地方有没人时候吗
Is this place ever empty?
这就是问题所在... 不可能没人
That's the thing... never is.
等等 为什么说"不可能"
Wait, w-what do you mean, "never"?
这是个俱乐部 马里恩招人进来
It's a clubhouse, man. Marion takes you in.
可以睡觉 滑滑板 抽大♥麻♥
You sleep here, skate, smoke weed.
看见那小子了吗 他就住这
See that kid right there? He lives here.
真的
Straight up.
行吧 我们去后面看看
All right, let's go take a look out back.
展示日也在这办吗
They do demo days here?
对 每周六
Sure, every Saturday.
找几个打碟的 小伙子们表演滑板
Bring in the DJ, boys skate.
他们把货搬来 把这地方整整
They drop product, pack the place.
门外排起长队
Line's out the door.
有人在办公室吗
Anybody in the office?
一般没有
Not usually.
二楼锁上了
Second floor's chained off.
马里恩不喜欢闲杂人出入那里
Marion don't like random people in and out of there.
而且 楼下就够他忙的了...
Besides, he's too busy downstairs...
忙着找存在感
being the man.
你怎么对这地方这么了解
How come you know so much about this place?
我在这上班
I work here.
你给勒索你妈妈的人打工
You work for the guy who's blackmailing your mom?
一言难尽
Complicated.
不管怎么样...
For all the bullshit...
马里恩非常看重我
... Marion saw something in me.
栽培了我
He helped raise me.
我之前只是想和我妈对着干
Just wanted to do the opposite of anything my mom said...
而且我会玩滑板
and I could skate.
人会变的
Shit happens.
好吧 我们需要在隔壁楼里
All right, well, we're gonna need eyes over there,
安插眼线
in the unit next door.
弄清楚谁在楼上工作
Figure out who's working there,
几点上班 几点下班
what time they clock in, what time they leave.
行 交给我吧
Yeah, I can do that.
好
Okay.
保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
宝贝们玩的开心吗 安德鲁
Are you having fun, baby?! Andrew!
妈妈...
Mom...
- 你没事的 - 她很害怕
- You're fine. - She's scared.
那她得练练胆子
She needs to toughen up.
安全带不紧 起不到作用
It doesn't work if it's not tight.
- 啊 - 小心
- Aaah! - Heads-up.
警♥察♥追上来了
Cops are coming.
没事 宝贝 我看见他了
That's okay, baby. I see him.
你妈妈疯了
Your mom's crazy.
要是搞不定他 我可不会去监狱里保释你
I'm not bailing you out of jail when this doesn't work.
不 你得去
Yeah, you are.
好了 宝贝们 别说话
Okay, kids, don't say anything.
我来交涉
Let me do all the talking.
嗨 警官
Hi, Officer.
今天怎么样
How you doing today?
女士 你知道你车速有多快吗
Ma'am, do you know how fast you were going?
我们只是在找点乐子
We were just having a little bit of fun.
都有90迈了
You were doing 90.
那只能说 我们找的乐子有点多
I guess a lot of fun, then.
请出示驾驶证和行驶证
License and registration.
我没有行驶证
I don't have my registration.
车从朋友那借的
It's borrowed from a friend.
- 你是 - 他是我哥
- Who are you? - That's my brother.
- 请出示身份证件 - 没问题
- I need your ID. - Sure.
证件在后备箱里
Um, it's just in the trunk.
我能下车吗
Can I get out?
您不会当着孩子的面给我开罚单吧
You're not gonna give me a ticket in front of my kids, are you?
出示下身份证
ID, please.
真是铁面无私
Hard-ass.
吉妮·科迪
Janine Cody.
你是杰瑞
And you're Jerry.
- 我认识你吗 - 不认识
- Do I know you? - No.
或许你应该认识一下我
Maybe you should.
警官 你这么确定
Are you sure there's no way...
我无法让你改变主意吗
I can change your mind about this, Officer?
比如
Like what?
我觉得这个或许能帮上忙...
I figured this might help...
毕竟你母亲生病了
seeing as your mother's sick and all.
你怎么知道我妈妈的事
How do you know about my mother?
杰瑞
Jerry.
我知道的事情多了去了
I know a lot of things.
为了挣钱照顾她 你要倒两轮班
I know you're pulling doubles to take care of her.
这份工作给你的薪水并不够
I know that this job doesn't pay you enough.
也许我们可以相互照应...
Maybe we can take care of each other...
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表