剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
这条路接着开七英里
Seven miles further down the road.
会驶入印第安人的领地
You'll be crossing into Indian lands.
车子就丢在路边
Leave his car on the side.
把砍下来的手丢在副驾驶座
Hand on the passenger seat.
为什么去那里
Why there?
他们有自己的治安部门
Well, they have their own police, right?
不经允许 缉毒局和联调局不能搜查
No DEA or FBI without their permission.
他们的治安官会适时发现车子
Their police will find it when we tell 'em to.
快来
Sígueme.
一 二 三
Uno, dos, tres.
我猜他们打算走地道把尸体拖过境
I guess they're gonna drag him under the border.
约了下午见面
Meeting's this afternoon.
最晚只能约这个时候了
That's as late as I could get.
地点在哪里
Where's the location?
第十大道和梅萨路交叉口 两层的小楼
10th and Mesa... two-story building.
你打算汇多少钱
How much you thinking about sending?
三万
$30,000.
我在哥斯达黎加有朋友可以合作
I worked it out with a friend I trust in Costa Rica.
你有三万吗
You have that?
我们得先说好
We need to talk about something first.
中间人费用好说 - 不
We'll figure out a finder's fee. - No.
不是费用的问题
No fee.
我要参与分成
I need to be cut in.
多少
How much?
一半
Half.
我们说的是一百万现金
You know we're talking about a million dollars in cash,
甚至还不止
maybe even more, right?
他要是被抢
This guy gets robbed,
就会排查新面孔 首先就怀疑我
he's gonna start looking at new faces, mine first.
一旦后路被切断 我就得跑
When that bridge burns, I need to be gone.
永远消失
For good.
三万块钱几乎是我的全部家当
The $30,000's damn near all the money I have.
交易不成 我人被抓
If the exchange goes bad, I get caught,
我就身无分文了 风险太大
I'm out all my money. It's a lot of risk.
我们冒着生命危险干这票活儿
We're risking our asses actually doing the job.
据我所知 监狱里不怎么好过
Last I heard, prison isn't that great.
合理补偿是我的唯一诉求
Fair compensation. That's all I'm asking for.
可以
Okay.
我们会公平分配的
All right, we'll, uh, split it up equally.
怎么分
How many?
算上你 五成
With you, five.
准备好了吗 - 那是
You ready, baby? - Yeah.
来大干一场 - 你懂的
Let's have some real fun. - Mm-hmm. You know it.
嗯
Yeah.
我♥草♥
Shit.
我的全部家当都在包里了
Everything I've got, down to what can fit in a purse.
那就打算随随便便交给哥斯达黎加的陌生人吗
And you're gonna give it to some rando in Costa Rica?
他不是陌生人
He's not a rando.
之后就在那边定居了吗
You're really gonna stay down there?
在那种地方 美元挺经用的
Dollar goes far in that part of the world.
你会厌倦的 回来吧
You'll get bored, come back.
没了 我受够了
No, I'm done.
我本来就打算不干了 没曾想你又找上我
I was looking for a way out, and then you showed up.
注意安全
Better safe, right?
明白
Yeah.
是他女儿
It's his daughter.
本来安排了足球课下课要去接她
He's supposed to be picking her up from soccer practice.
他迟到了
He's late.
那东西一般是用来找回钱包的吗
Is that the thing people use to find their wallets?
这个是 但这个是LBS
Uh, this is, yeah, but this is LBS.
GPS可以定位楼房♥
GPS can locate a building,
但如果想要知道楼房♥里的具体房♥间
but if you want to know what room inside that building,
LBS的精确定位误差在四十英尺以内
the LBS can pinpoint a location within 40 feet.
我一直以为J才是技术宅
Here I was thinking that J's the tech nerd.
我酒吧有个常客
I have a regular that comes into my bar
总是鼓捣这种小玩意
MacGyvering this kind of shit all the time.
给我发了一些网络小视频
Sent me a couple YouTube clips,
剩下的我就摸索会了
and I figured the rest out on my own.
弗兰基呢
Where's Frankie?
她会再来一趟 她在换衣服
Oh, she'll be back. She's just getting changed.
换衣服 为什么要换衣服
Changed? Why's she getting changed?
我不知道 算是她的习惯吧
Yeah, I don't know, man. It's what she does.
她真的打算跑去中美洲不回来了
You know, she's really gonna go and do that Central America thing.
没准咱们以后也一样
Yeah, well, could be us one day.
有他们的消息吗
Hey, you heard from them?
没
No.
弗兰基的遭遇多少也有我们的原因
You know, it's kind of our fault what happened to Frankie.
你看以前蓝妈妈的手法
With what Smurf did and all.
我跟你说 我们肯定会给她
I tell you what, we're definitely giving her
送份大礼 帮她远走高飞的
one hell of a going-away present.
搞定
Boom.
不赖啊
Not bad, man.
不赖 这他妈是艺术品
Not bad? It's a goddamn work of art.
谢啦 记得还来找我
Thanks, baby. Come see me again.
不客气
Any time.
琳达在哪里
Where's Linda?
我进来的时候刚好看见她出去了
I just saw her leaving when I was coming in.
怎么回事
What the hell?
你说他会进包房♥的 - 没错 但他走了
You said he was gonna be here. - He was. He left.
老娘的钱你也敢骗
You stole money from me.
你明白严重性吗 - 吉妮 你让我做的我都做了
You understand that? - I did what you asked me to do, Janine,
他... 感觉事情不对劲
but he... he... he knew something was up.
你跟他说了什么
What did you tell him?
我也有孩子要保护
Look, I got kids to protect, too.
你跟他说了什么
What did you tell him?
妈呀 这地方都是什么人
Jesus. What is this place?
卡车司机
Teamsters?
码头装卸工人
Longshoreman.
我以前一哥们靠他爸爸的关系进的
Buddy I used to hang with, his dad got him in.
这一捆里面有跟踪器
This is the one with the tracking device in it.
塞进扎钞纸里了
It's tucked inside the band.
里面肯定有不少机关
Should get plenty of intel inside.
入口 出口 监控 哪都有
You know, entrances, exits, cameras, all that shit.
你进去之后 我们在外♥围♥看看情况
Yeah, we'll check the outside while you're in there.
好的
Okay.
保安
Security.
如果我在工会大厅里藏了一百万
Yeah, if I had a million dollars in a union hall,
我也会请保安
I'd have security, too.
欢迎来4904号♥地方分会
Welcome to Local 4904.
你有预约吗 - 有的
You have an appointment? - Yes.
你来见谁 - 巫师
Who you here to see? - The wizard.
带武器了吗
Any weapons?
没有
No.
女士 我尽量不冒犯你
Tryin' to be respectful, Miss.
我的手比较笨拙
I got hams for hands.
这个得留下
Gotta leave that here.
没问题了
You're good.
我去通知他 先坐一会儿
I'll let him know you're here. Have a seat.
谢谢
Thanks.
那就好
Yeah. Sounds good.
"教皇"和J在回来的路上了
Pope and J are on their way back.
他们刚刚把车处理掉
They just got to dump the truck.
还顺利吗 - 我不清楚
Did it go well? - I don't know.
她没有动 还在前厅
Yeah, she's not moving. She's still at the front.
我猜金库应该不在前门附近
I'm guessing the bank is nowhere near the front door.
好了 他可以见你
Okay, he'll see you.
高速公路入口只有半英里远
Look, the freeway entrance is only half a mile.
最多拐两三个弯
Two, three turns max.
一溜烟就能逃离现场
We can be out of here fast.
我觉得能分散前门人员的注意力
I'm thinking we can make a distraction up front.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表