剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
This really the best plan?
怎么了
Yeah.
这个
This?
我留在他们那的车
Truck I left at the compound
登记了这里的地址
is registered to this place.
除了蓝妈妈的电♥话♥号♥码 他们就只知道这个了
It's all they have besides Smurf's phone number.
只是干坐着等会觉得没劲
Just feels lame sitting around.
蓝妈妈想让我们留着那些金子
You know Smurf wanted us to have that gold.
蓝妈妈去那里不是为了金子
Smurf didn't go there for the gold.
我只是觉得既然金子到手了
Look, I'm just saying if we have the gold,
就该利用起来
that we should just use it.
那地方现在应该开门了
Place should be open by now.
快递投放点 闲人免入
上
All right.
妈的
Shit.
有多少人
How many were there?
四个
Four.
一直候着我
Waiting for me.
我是你们这头的 知道吧
Y... You guys know I got you, right?
一直都是
Always.
但他们人多势众
But they were packing.
都拿着枪的
Big-ass guns.
我以为我活不了了
I thought I was dead.
他们想要什么
What did they want?
邮箱里的邮件
Mail out of the box,
加上我们档案里的地址
plus the address we had on file.
我们家的地址吗
The address to our house?
不 是其它地方的 那... 那间公♥寓♥
No, the other place. The... The apartment.
什么公♥寓♥
Whoa, what apartment?
蓝妈妈的那间公♥寓♥
For Smurf.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
你来看
It's right here.
斯特兰德大街3435号♥ 3区D座公♥寓♥
3435 the Strand. Apartment 3D.
那是什么玩意儿
What the hell is that?
3435号♥
3435?
- 你知道吗 - 不知道
- Do you know it? - No, I don't.
我们去那里 走吧
Let's go there. Let's go.
去看急诊吧 伙计
Get yourself to urgent care, man.
这是最后一袋了吗
That's the last of it, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
真不敢相信我们还在帮蓝妈妈做事
I can't believe we're still doing Smurf's shit.
蓝妈妈说阿德里安跟警♥察♥告密了
Smurf said Adrian was talking to the cops.
她告诉你的吗
She told you that?
- 嗯 - 然后呢
- Yeah. - And... ?
我觉得我们是不是要采取一点行动
I'm wondering if there's anything we need to do about it.
"采取一点行动"
"Anything we need to do about it."
我处理好了
I handled it.
怎么处理的
How?
已经处理好了
It's handled.
靠
Shit.
堂哥们来欧市了
The cousins are in Oceanside.
完美
Perfect.
这和香烟有什么不同
How's that different than a cigarette?
就是不一样
It's just different.
怎么不一样了
But how?
你为什么不去游泳
Why don't you swim?
他们这个年纪啥都好奇
They're curious at that age.
是啊
Yeah.
过来
Hey. Come here.
能帮我涂一下吗
Will you help me?
谢谢
Thank you.
停
Stop!
别那样 我说了让你停下来
Don't do that! I told you stop!
- 不要 不要 - 那是你家小孩吗
- Don't! Don't! - Is that your kid?
- 快停下来 - 是啊
- Come on! - Yeah.
请你住手
Please, stop!
他们只是在打闹
They're just playing.
住手
Stop!
我叫你住手
I told you stop!
别这么做 住手
Don't do that! Stop!
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
喂 你能阻止他吗
Hey! Will you stop him?
他们只是在打闹 不是吗
They're just playing, right?
孩子们 别闹了
Hey, cut it out, guys!
- 别闹了 - 嘿
- Hey, knock it off! - Hey!
能不能让他放开我儿子
Will you get him off my son?!
- 安德鲁 放手 - 停下 停下
- Andrew, don't do that! - Stop! Stop!
安德鲁
Andrew!
放手 放开他
Let go! Break it up! Let him go!
- 放开他 - 放手
- Let him go! - Get off!
- 安德鲁 - 放手
- Andrew. - Let go!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好吗 有没有伤到
You okay, buddy? You okay?
还好吗
You okay?
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?!
我要叫警♥察♥来抓你
I'm calling the cops on you.
还有你这个小怪胎 听见了吗
And your little freak! Do you hear me?
听见了吗
Do you?!
收拾东西走了
Pack it up.
怎么 发生什么了
What's up? What are we doing here?
蓝妈妈在这里有套公♥寓♥
Turns out that Smurf owns one of the apartments up there.
- 你知道这事吗 J - 不知道
- You know about this, J? - No.
跟我来 这边
Come on. Over here.
前面那个是谁
Who's that out front?
是奥丁
That's Odin.
其他人呢
Where's the rest of them?
都在楼上
Up in the apartment.
有一个刚在阳台上抽了烟
One of them just had a smoke up on the balcony.
没关门
Left the sliding door open.
你想怎么处理
How do you want to do this?
- 你有二十吗 - 我只有张五块的
- You got a $20? - I got a $5.
也行
Yeah, that'll work.
你想想 有整套房♥子在这
You gotta think, with all this shit here,
也许她没外逃呢
she's probably still in town.
没吃的
No food!
啥也没有
Nothing!
别踩我
嘿 你有什么毛病
Hey! What's the matter with you?!
垃圾 真是个杂种
Piece of shit. You piece of shit.
出去 滚出去
Get outta here. Get outta here.
怎么了 堂弟
What's up, cuz?
嘿 有发现
Yo! Hey! Got something!
好
All right.
见鬼
Goddamn it, man.
五本护照
Five different passports.
那贱♥人♥到处乱窜
This bitch could be anywhere.
看
Look at that.
是他 对吗
That's him, right?
是的
Yeah.
走
Go!
中奖了
Hey. Jackpot.
嘿 戴夫 帮我递下工具
Hey, Dave, get the tools.
- 躲起来 - 快快快快
- Hide. - Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
麦奇
Mikey.
我不是让你守着车子吗
Hey, man, I told you to stay with the truck.
我想撒尿
I need to take a piss.
说了别一口气喝完那瓶佳得乐
I told you not to drink all that Gatorade.
快点 让我进去
Come on, let me in.
你去从窗户那里盯那辆破车
You can watch the damn truck from the window.
感觉不太对 兄弟
Doesn't feel right, man.
别开门啊 麦奇
Don't open that door, Mikey.
- 拜托 就 - 别开
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表