剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
要是有人来问东问西的 给我发信息
And if anybody comes by asking questions, text me.
什么都别说
Don't tell them anything.
那倒简单 反正我也不知道
Easy. I don't know anything.
那就对了
There you go.
老哥 我路上要先去别的地方
Hey, man, look. I need to... I need to make a stop.
去朋友家
At a friend's.
什么朋友
What friend?
我的药嗑完了 要去再搞一些
Look, man, I need... I need some pick-me-up, okay?
雷恩还没回来吗
Renn still not back?
没
No.
连孩子的照片都不给我发
Won't even text me a picture of my kid.
要是他们知道你在嗑药
If they find out you're using,
你别想再见到尼克了
they won't let you see Nick at all.
"他们"
"They"?
你到底在说什么呢
The hell are you even talking about, man?
顺路的事
It's one stop.
你这辈子能有一天不碰那东西吗
Can you even go one day without using that shit?
可以啊 但我偏不
Yeah. I just choose not to.
行
Yeah, right.
你想怎样
What are you doing?
想讲大道理
Trying to prove a point here?
还是想没事找事
Or are you trying to be an asshole?
没事找事
Asshole.
想想也是
Yeah, figures.
早
Morning.
搞定了
It's taken care of.
很好
Okay.
我们需要几天时间把钱凑齐
Now we're gonna need a few days to get the cash together.
你们竟然空手来见我
You came to find me without my money?
明摆着的
Evidently.
明天是你们的最后期限
You got until the end of the day tomorrow.
你还好吗
You okay?
咱们约在小巷子里
There's an alley,
在科罗拉多山上的海风公♥寓♥后面
behind the Seabreeze Apartments on Colorado.
我会把时间发给你们
I'll text you a time.
你们把钱带来
You bring my money.
我也一直在想
You know, I've been thinking, too.
搞定联邦探员的代价可不低
Getting rid of a fed... it's gonna cost you more.
是你把他带来找我们谈条件
You brought him to talk to us,
也是你把他杀了
and then you shot him.
事情就是这样 - 我们说好的
That's it. - We had a deal.
在原来五千的基础上多加两千
It's two grand on top of the original five,
每月再多给我两百五
and 250 more a month.
联调员的重心不在你们身上
The feds are off you now.
你们可以撒开搞钱了
You guys are clear to earn.
明天见
Tomorrow.
走吧
Let's go.
来
Come on.
快来
Come on.
好极了
Oh. Yes.
来 孩子们 随便看看
Come on. Take a look around, kids.
有喜欢的东西就拿走
See something you like, take it.
跟着你弟弟
Go with your brother.
纹身
我去拿瓶酒
I'm gonna get a beer.
有个保险箱
There's a safe!
帮我找找
Help me look for it.
都是没用的玩意
This is junk.
找到啦
Jackpot!
46... 17... 70
46... 17... 70.
牛逼了
Holy shit.
这才像样
That's what I'm talking about.
宝贝女儿
Hey, baby girl.
我们能走了吗
Can we go?
当然可以
We sure can.
这边搞定了
We're all done here.
你怎么没有喜欢的东西
Wait, you didn't find anything you wanted?
没
No.
我们来干嘛
What are we doing here?
我打算搞辆车
I'm getting a car.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
你为了方便自己外出 就不管我了
So you can make your stop, but I can't?
回家吧
Go home, man.
不然你就当个窝囊废 搞点白粉吸
Or be a pussy and go score some blow.
随你便
Whatever, man.
懒得管你
Whatever.
我不是告诉过你别再来这了吗
I thought I told you not to come by here anymore.
"教皇" 别乱来
Jesus. Pope, please!
滚出去 快点
Get out of here. Go!
你给我告诉皮特·特鲁西略
You tell Pete Trujillo
要是他有什么事情想要和我
if he's got something he wants to say to me
或者我家人说 他知道上哪找我们
or my family, then he knows where to find us.
听明白了吗 - 冷静
Do you hear me?! - Just calm down.
钥匙给我
Give me your keys.
把车钥匙给我
I want your car keys!
把文件给我
Give me the title.
什么 - 汽车的所有权文件
What? - The title to your car.
我会和皮特说的
I'll tell Pete, okay?
文件在汽车杂物箱里
It... It's in the glove box.
走吧 给我去拿
Let's go. Go get it. Go!
操
Shit.
打开
Open it.
签字
All right, now sign it.
快签字
Sign it. Sign the shit.
麻利点
Let's go.
六千
Six grand.
操
Shit.
可是 后备箱有货
Okay, just... I got a load in the trunk.
什么货
A load of what?
可♥卡♥因♥
Coke.
皮特
Pete?
接收器显示金库在某个集装箱里
Transponder says the bank's in one of those containers.
我猜那是怀亚特的办公室
My guess is that's Wyatt's office.
所以他是主管
Yeah, so he's a supervisor.
他负责监督工头 押运员
He oversees the walking bosses, the supercargoes.
他得保证金库在视线范围内
He likes to have his bank where he can keep an eye on it.
接下来的交给港口安保
Yeah, and let's port security do the rest.
只有在取钱的时候才会打开金库
Only accesses his bank when he needs to pull money. I mean...
他不傻
He's not an idiot.
那几个集装箱貌似容易突破
These containers look easy to break into.
除非是中间那个
Unless it's the middle one.
有可能 - 是
Which it probably is. - Yeah.
如果一定得进去也不是没办法
Well, we can always cut our way in, too, if we need to.
需要一堆的工具
Yeah, well, that's a lot of equipment.
而且需要通过安检 搬到港口
Yeah, and we have to get it through security and onto the port.
再安全撤退
Yeah, and get out.
我不确定行不行
I don't know, man.
咱们先别走 等晚上看看这里是什么情况
Well, let's stick around, see what the place looks like after dark.
快啊 接电♥话♥
Come on, man, pick up.
哟 赞恩
Yo. Zane.
我是克雷格 回信息
It's Craig. Text me.
我他妈
God damn it.
好吧
All right, man.
我能进来吗 - 可以
Can I come in? - Yeah, sure.
我在哥斯达黎加的朋友一切顺利
Everything worked out with my friend in Costa Rica.
他收到三万块钱了
He got the 30 grand.
厉害
Cool.
那我们什么时候动手
So, when do we go?
戴伦和J去踩点了
Well, Deran and J are up north checking on it,
但是 - 但是什么
but, uh... - But what?
他们什么时候回来
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表