剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
- Come on, man. Just... - Don't do it.
麦奇
Mikey!
快回去
Get back down there
有人来了通风报信
and let us know if anyone's coming.
大家早上好
Morning, fellas.
放下枪
Put your guns down!
放下枪
Put 'em down!
紧紧盯着他们 听见了吗
Keep your eyes on them! You hear me?
奥丁 你一个人吗
Odin, are you alone?
你觉得呢 蠢货
What do you think, dipshit?
告诉他 我们想谈谈
Tell him we want to talk.
他们说想和你谈谈
Says they want to talk.
好 听着 每个人都放轻松 好吗
Yeah, listen, everybody be cool, okay?
放轻松 我来把门打开
Just relax. I'm gonna open the door.
- 好了 - 我慢慢开
- All right. - Very slowly, all right?
退后 退后
Stay back. Stay back!
慢慢进来
Move in slowly!
我们掩护
We're backing up.
进来 快来快来
Get in. Come on, come on, come on.
- 好 - 进来 现在都闭嘴
- All right. - Get in. Now, shut up.
- 安静 - 放轻松
- Shut up. - Take it easy.
- 闭嘴 - 放轻松
- Shut up! - Take it easy.
- 不要让我 闭嘴 - 放轻...
- Don't tell me to... Shut up! - Take it...
所以那贱♥人♥他妈的到底在哪
So, where's your bitch of a mother?
给我闭嘴吧 兄弟
Shut the hell up, man!
她到底在哪
Where the hell is she?!
你说你想谈谈 那就说吧
You said you wanted to talk. So, talk.
想怎么样
What is it?
我们要把金子还给你们
We're gonna give you your gold back.
就这
Just like that?
我们要把金子还给你们
We give you your gold back.
你们离开这里 一笔勾销
You leave town. And we're done.
咱爸死了
Our father is dead!
那你妈到底在哪
Where the hell is your mother?
我开枪杀了她
I shot her.
- 你又是谁 - 我是她外孙
- And who are you? - I'm her grandson.
她得了癌 一心求死
She had cancer. She wanted to die.
谁的话我都不信
I don't believe any of you.
死要见尸
I want to see a body.
尸骨无存
There is no body.
我们把她火化了
We cremated her.
我们把金子还回去
And we want to give you back the gold.
就此做个了断
So enough of the bullshit already.
行动失控
It was just a job that went bad.
我们也不知道蓝妈妈会开枪打你♥爸♥
We did not know Smurf was gonna shoot your dad.
她只是在算旧账罢了
She was settling old scores.
与你们无关 与我们也无关
It wasn't about you. It wasn't about us.
你们老爸和我们老妈之间的破事
Whatever happened between your father
已经结束了
and our mother is done.
- 好吧 我们不追究了 - 你干嘛
- All right, I'm putting it down. - What are you doing?
- 老兄 你干什么呢 - 只是在放下枪
- What are you doing, man? Come on. - I'm putting the weapon down.
- 拜托 你在搞笑吗 - 嘿 杰里米
- Aw, come on, man. This is bullshit. - Hey, Jeremy.
我们是来拿金子的
We came for the gold.
我们是冲着金子来的 你忘了吗
We came for the gold, right?
- 对吗 - 对
- Right? - Right.
金子在哪
Where is it?
在附近的一个储藏室
It's in a storage unit nearby.
我们去取 然后带过来
We'll get it, and we'll bring it back.
对对对 我也一起去
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll go.
我去 这样更好
I'll go. This is better.
现在一切顺利
Everything's good.
冷静一下 好吗
Just be cool, all right?
警♥察♥真的来了吗
Are the police really coming?
当然没有 宝贝
Of course not, baby.
那我们为什么要走呢
Then why do we have to leave?
因为你不能坐等麻烦上门来
'Cause you never wait around for trouble,
即使你觉得它不会来
even if you don't think it's gonna happen.
对吗 安德鲁
Right, Andrew?
为什么他们都在看着我们
Why is everybody looking at us?
因为我们不一般
'Cause we're special.
蓝妈妈这个名字是怎么来的
So, what kind of name is Smurf?
是动画片里的 是不是
It's a cartoon, right?
有蓝色小精灵的那个
With blue midgets?
你们就这么叫她吗
And you all called her that?
- 那是谁 - 我妈妈
- Who's that? - This is Mom.
所以 你杀了他们老妈 却还活着
So, you shoot their mother, and you're still breathing?
他们回来了
They're back.
你老爸埋在我们房♥子旁边的空地了 你知道吧
You know, your dad's buried in a field near our house, right?
对
Yeah.
我老爹经常跟我提起他
My old man used to tell us about him.
但我从来没见过他
I never met him.
虽然我出生之前他就死了
He was dead before I was even born, but...
可能 你偶尔可以来看看他
I don't know, maybe you should come by sometime,
祭奠一下
pay your respects.
拿到了吗
You got it?
都拿了吗
Like, all of it?
走吧 快上车
Let's go. Get in the car.
这就完了
So, that's it?
结束了
It's done.
很好
All right.
蓝妈妈做的千层面真是一绝
Yeah, Smurf knew how to make good lasagna.
她有把食谱写下来吗
You think she wrote the recipes down?
怎么 你要开始做饭了
Why? You want to start cooking?
我只是觉得 尼基可能会想知道
I don't know, I just thought Nick might want to know
他奶奶做的千层面是什么味道
how his grandma's lasagna tastes.
这就叫奶奶了
His grandma?
她的骨灰怎么办呢
What do you want to do about her ashes?
她给我们都买♥♥了墓地
She bought us those burial plots
把朱莉亚也移葬到那了
where she moved Julia.
可能她想葬在那儿
Probably wants to be there.
墓地不是应该埋遗体的吗
Aren't you supposed to put the whole body in cemeteries?
埋骨灰也可以 老兄
You can bury ashes in a cemetery, too, bud.
对蓝妈妈来说 太普通了
It just seems... kind of boring for Smurf.
泰瑞·麦吉利斯把他老爸的骨灰
Terry McGillis rolled up his dad's ashes
卷了老大一支烟然后抽了
into a fatty and smoked him.
- 放屁吧 - 是真的
- That's bullshit. - True story.
据说还抽嗨了
Said he started hallucinating and shit.
那是什么
What's that?
蓝妈妈遗嘱的复印件
Your copies of Smurf's will.
你从哪拿到的
Where'd you get these?
派送的时候是安吉拉签收的
Angela signed for them when they were delivered.
她就给我了
She gave them to me.
你刚刚打开过了
You just opened them?
不是我 是她打开的
No, she did.
"教皇"知道吗
Pope know about this?
对 我说了
Yeah, I told him.
你们应该看看
You should read it.
妈咪 要出发了吗
Mommy, are we going?
小心
Watch! Aah!
安德鲁 把你的衣服给我
Hey, Andrew, give me your shirt.
安德鲁
Andrew.
在车里等着
Wait in the car.
天
Oh, geez!
来人啊
Oh! Help!
这怎么回事
What the hell is this?
潘米拉·强森是哪冒出来的
Who the hell is Pamela Johnson?
我也看到了
Yeah, I know. Right?
她是蓝妈妈的老朋友
She's one of Smurf's old pals.
遗嘱上说她会得到大部分遗产
The will says she gets almost everything.
我去检查电闸
I'll check the breaker.
妈的
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表