剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
- 看得见吗 - 没看见
- See them? - Nope.
看到他们去哪里了吗
Did you see where they went?
在那 那里
Oh, there they are! Right there!
- 别怂 冲上去 - 来吧
- Don't back down! Let's go, let's go! - Come on!
他们打算撞我们
Hey, they're gonna hit us!
停下
Stop! Stop!
- 来啊 - 你要干什么
- Come on! - What are you doing?!
- 放马过来 - 不要
- Let's go. Come on, baby. - No, no, no!
停下
Cut it out!
- 厉害 - 走吧
- Whoo! Yeah! - Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
掉头
Hey, turn this thing around!
快点 快点
Ah, come on! Come on, come on, come on!
执行B计划 得弃船了
All right, Plan B! We gotta ditch!
在这艘驳船后面弃船
We'll ditch behind this barge!
好的
All right!
你来把住方向盘
Wait, take the wheel!
挪个地儿
Move over.
动作快
Let's get moving!
前面 我们在驳船这里
Up ahead! We're at the barge!
销毁痕迹
Bleach it! Bleach it all!
- 快 快 - 走吧
- Come on, let's go! Come on! - Move it!
他们往那里去了
There they go! There they go!
爽
Yeah!
回吧
Whoo! Let's go!
仍在追击 他们往公开水域去了
Still in pursuit! They're heading for open water.
祝你们追上那艘船 崽子们
Good luck catching that boat, bitches!
漂亮吧
It's nice, isn't it?
来
Come on.
待会儿看看院子里有什么
Wait till you guys see what's in the backyard.
你们专属的...
Your very own...
泳池
pool!
激动吧
Come on!
有好多房♥间
There's a bunch of rooms.
你们可以挑一间喜欢的
You guys can pick any one you want.
冰箱里有比萨
There's pizza.
还有
And
热狗和布丁
hot dogs, pudding.
安德鲁 看见电视没
Ooh, Andrew, come see the TV.
好大哟
It's huuuuuge
还有游戏机
And there's an Atari!
你在琢磨什么呢
And what do you think?
你认识住在这里的人吗
You know the people who live here?
当然认识
Sure, I do.
不然我怎么知道他们整个周末都外出了
How else would I know that they'd be gone all weekend?
好吧
Okay.
行
Fine.
我们只是借住
We're just borrowing it. Okay?
但我们理所应当啊
But we deserve it!
你真的不想去游泳吗
Come on. You really don't want to go swimming?
我没带泳衣
I didn't bring my suit.
去吧
Come on.
116万 117万 118万
1.16, 1.17, 1.18,
119万 120万 一共120万
1.19, 1.2. $1.2 million.
牛哦
Hell, yeah.
谁家的蠢货会把这一堆现金
But what kind of an asshole keeps this kind of cash
藏在海运集装箱里
in a shipping container?
- 活该被宰的蠢货 - 没错
- An asshole that gets ripped off. - Yeah.
- 说的是 - 追踪器呢 找到了吗
- That's right. - Where's our tracker? You find it?
- 干得漂亮 - 是
- Good job on that. - Yeah,
把全部家当都拿出来属实有胆量
giving them all that money was ballsy.
乐意帮上忙
Happy to help.
可以了 这是你的份
All right, this is your cut.
好的 那我差不多得走了
All right, well, guess I should get going.
慢走
All right.
真开心看你们兄弟几个同心协力
Hey, it's nice to see you boys working together.
蓝妈妈会欣慰的
Smurf would be proud.
是
Yeah.
别惹麻烦哦
Stay out of trouble.
我也要走了
I gotta head out, too.
什么 晚饭呢
What? What about dinner?
我得回酒吧去
No, I gotta get back to the bar.
明天恢复营业了
We're opening back up tomorrow.
不行 我们完成了一票
No. No, we did a job.
就得一起吃顿晚饭
Then we have dinner together.
这是我们的惯例
That's how we do it.
好啊 那你给我们做什么
Okay, are you gonna cook us something?
不行 你去拿外卖♥♥
No, you're gonna pick something up.
120万啊
$1.2 million.
放储藏仓藏起来吧
We gotta put it in the storage unit.
牛逼
Yes!
你好啊
Hello.
扯平了吗
So, we even?
你就这么道别吗
Is that how you say goodbye?
你有什么打算
What are you gonna do?
随心所欲
Whatever I want.
真得现在走吗
And you really have to go now?
没错
Yeah.
不能把航♥班♥推迟几个小时吗
Can't just push your flight a couple hours?
你可以的
You'll be all right, you know.
你去打包外卖♥♥吧
Hey, you gotta go pick up dinner.
为什么
Why?
"教皇"要大家六点在这里集♥合♥
Pope wants us back here at 6:00.
真的吗 真的要一起聚餐吗
Seriously? We're actually... We're actually doing that?
是啊 你想拒绝他吗
Yeah. You want to tell him no?
为什么是我去打包外卖♥♥
Well, why do I gotta pick up the food?
买♥♥点鸡蛋卷 猪肉捞面 鸡肉炒西兰花
Get some eggrolls, pork lo mein, chicken and broccoli,
酸辣汤
some hot and sour soup.
储藏仓
带枪没
You got your gun?
怎么了
Yeah, why?
去见见皮特
Let's go see Pete.
- 嘿 - 嘿 老板
- Hey. - Hey, boss.
明天的事准备得怎么样
How's everything looking for tomorrow?
挺好的
Uh, we're looking good.
听我说
Hey, listen.
我知道 最近
Look, I know things have been...
不顺利 酒吧被关 麻烦事一堆
tough with the bar being closed and everything, so, uh...
谢谢你坚持下来
... that's for sticking around.
另外 我提拔你为经理
I'm gonna make you manager, too.
我需要你去麦克伦酒业订购
And I need you to put in an order at McClean's, all right?
三万的酒
For 30 grand.
那有好多了
That's a lot of booze.
每两个月酒订一次 明白吗
I need you to keep that up every two months, okay?
好的
All right.
她不在
She's not here.
- 我知道 - 那来干嘛
- I know. - Then, what?
她让我来拿她的东西
She wants me to get her stuff.
- 还有尼克的 - 开玩笑的吧
- Nick's, too. - Wait, are you kidding me?
别为难我 克雷格
Come on, Craig.
不行
No.
她带走了我的孩子 还不回我电♥话♥
She took my kid. She won't return my calls.
派你来把她的东西都带走
And now you're here picking up her shit?
- 克雷格 - 她到底要干嘛
- Craig. - What's up with her?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
她不肯说
Sh... She won't talk about it.
她在哪里
Well, where is she?
她不想让你知道
She doesn't want you to know.
别卖♥♥关子 汤娅 她在哪
Come on, Tonya. Where is she?
她表哥家
Her cousin's.
- 她和混混在一起 - 是的
- She's with those assholes? - Yeah.
尼克也在吗
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表