剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
你怎么不回我电♥话♥
You're not returning my calls.
有话快说 安德烈随时都可能吃完午饭回来
Make it quick. Andre'll be back from lunch any minute.
行 我想加入 老样子 隔周一次
Okay, I want back in. My usual, every other week.
还以为你在放产假呢
Thought you were on maternity leave.
结束了
Not anymore.
慢着 我这里什么都没有
Look, slow down. I don't have anything in here.
行吧 我过会儿再去你那儿
Okay, I'll just come by your place later then.
我觉得不行 - 为什么
Yeah, I don't think so. - Why not?
你这来来回♥回♥ 又加入又退出的
All this back and forth, you being in and out?
一点也不好
It's not cool.
我加入了 永久加入
I'm in. For good.
行吧 我有可靠的人
Yeah, well, I got guys I can count on
而你的主顾已经流失了
and your customers have moved on.
放屁 你知道我一个电♥话♥他们就回来了
Bullshit. You know I can get them back with a phone call.
不行
No.
那先给我一半
Start me off with half.
不行
No.
每次我闯到那关结尾的时候
Man, every time I get to the end of that level,
那个机器人总是突然蹦出来把我给射死了
this bot pops up out of nowhere and snipes me.
所以我退游了
That's why I quit on that game, man.
呃 你忘了
Uh, you forgot something.
我们通常会拿五箱帕索特龙舌酒
We usually get five of the Pasote.
订单上不是那么说的
That's not what the order says.
那就肯定是你那边出了问题
Well, it must be something on your end, then.
算了没关系 我们就照常来
It's all good. We'll, uh, just take the usual,
然后下次一起结清
and we'll settle up on the next bill.
不好意思 剩下的货是给"阳光傻瘫"的
Sorry. The rest of my shit is for Sun of a Beach.
他们营业了
They opened?
对 - 妈的
Yeah. - Goddamnit.
那就让他们吃点亏了
Well, sucks for them.
汤米 去把剩下的帕索特拿过来
Tommy, go get the rest of the Pasote.
大红跑在外道
Big Red is on the outside,
追赶稳步向前的阿贾克斯
gaining on Ajax on the rail.
苏桑奋起直追...
Suzan With a Z closing the gap...
拜托 给点儿力行吗
Come on, come on, come on!
...阿贾克斯减速了
... as Ajax falters.
嘿 不要弄到车里 别在这儿玩
Hey, not in the car, not in the car.
... 而卫冕冠军阿贾克斯优势不再
... and champion Ajax no longer in a fight for place.
拜托 - 终点线就在眼前
Come on. - And that's the wire.
是大红 - 妈的
It's Big Red by... - Shit!
... 而钱普落后三秒赢得第二
... and now Champ's second by three.
阿贾克斯在第三名 随后冲线的...
Ajax third, and whipping in...
布鲁斯 你看到了吗
Bruce, did you just see that?
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
嘿 要不然 在跳跃者上押三十块
Hey, hey, hey, how about, uh, how about $30 on Jumper
赌它第六
for the sixth?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯行 我会还钱给你的 多还二十块
Yeah, I know, look, I'll pay you back, plus $20.
我 我跟你讲 你一定得信我
I-I told you I would get you back for that.
布鲁斯 你听着
Look, Bruce,
你就在跳跃者上押三十块 第六名 行吗
just put $30 on Jumper for the sixth, okay?
布鲁斯
Bruce?
布鲁斯 他妈的
Bruce?! Goddamnit.
这下逮到你小子了
Got you now, huh?
你能管住你弟弟 是吧
Hey, you're good at looking after your brother, right?
是啊 - 你觉得在他妈妈回来之前
Yeah. - You think you can take care of him
你能管好你弟弟吗
till your mom gets back?
她跟麦克斯在一起吗
Is she with Max?
嗯 - 那她要是有麻烦了怎么办
Yeah. - What if she's in trouble?
孩子 你妈妈自己就是个麻烦
Your mom is trouble, kid.
但是她不会有事的 行吗
But she's fine, okay?
现在你们两个给我进去 把门锁好
Now I want you guys to go inside, lock the door,
谁来了都别开门 懂了吗
and don't open the door for anybody, okay?
进去
Get in.
妈的
Damn it.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
应该不会有
There shouldn't be.
再说一次 你应该把那个保险箱扔掉的
Then again, you should have dropped off that safe
我外婆提醒过了 这叫恪尽职守
like my grandma asked, so let's just call this due diligence.
我们得留一手
We had to protect ourselves.
她会遵守诺言的
She would have kept up her end.
既然你这么说了
If you say so.
好了
Okay.
你的外婆需要签字
Your grandmother needs to sign.
哦 没关系 我已经代她签好了
Oh, don't worry. I sign everything on her behalf.
看来你不是什么都不知道啊
It looks like you know a thing or two about that
因为有一些产权
'cause some of those property titles
写的是你的名字
have your signature on them.
我曾经是蓝妈妈的代理人
I was Smurf's power of attorney for awhile.
为什么是你而不是她的儿子
Why you and not one of her sons?
那为什么是你呢
Why you?
菲尼克斯没有那个耐心
Phoenix doesn't have the patience.
我舅舅也没有
Neither do my uncles.
这就是那件衣服了
Here's the shirt.
保险箱里真不会就这一件东西吧
No way was this the only thing in that safe.
别的算中间人佣金
Finder's fee.
嘿 克雷格 - 干嘛
Hey. Hey, Craig. - What?
嘿 你能给我们买♥♥点酒吗
Hey, uh, think you could buy us some beer?
酒品店里的那个人把我的假证没收了
The guy at the Liquor Barn took my fake.
那就在左边柜台上随便顺点儿什么不就行了
Well, then, just grab something from the left of the counter.
那伙计一只眼弱视 很容易的
The clerk's got a lazy eye. It's easy.
拜托 兄弟 我们就
Come on, man. We just...
我们就要一提 或者两瓶也行
We just need, like, a six pack, or two?
我是说 我们可以一起喝
I mean, we can all share.
你们几个在这晃悠多久了
How long have you guys been out here for?
有几个小时了吧
A few hours.
就为了一提六瓶的啤酒
For a six pack?
对啊 - 天哪
Uh... yeah? - Jesus.
帮帮忙 老兄 说真的 我们真的需要
Come on, man. Seriously, like... we need...
这样吧 算了
You know what? Screw it.
去我们家那搞个派对 行吗
Let's do a party at the Cody place, okay?
你 你 真的吗
Yo... Yo, really?
当然 你们要保证别再说这种没出息的话
If you promise not to pull any of that weak ass shit, sure.
好 都按你说的 兄弟
Yeah. W-Whatever you say, man.
好了 听着 你们随便带什么都行
All right, look, just bring whatever you want
剩下的我来搞定 行吗 - 行 当然
and I'll handle the rest, okay? - Okay. All right.
嘿 兄弟们 去科迪家派对
Uh, hey, guys, party at the Cody house.
科迪家有派对 - 哇
Party at the Cody house! - Whoo!
你能在外面待个二十分钟吗
Can you hang out for like 20 minutes?
行
Yeah.
就二十分钟 我保证
20 minutes, I promise.
什么事
Yeah?
"教皇" 天哪 你
Pope... Jesus, w-where...
发生了什么 兄弟 你去哪了
what's going on, man? Where have you been?
就 出去开开车
Just, um, driving...
游游泳
... swimming.
行吧 听着
All right, well, look.
我们把房♥子要回来了
We, uh, we got the house back.
真不错 兄弟
That's good, man.
是啊 真棒
Yeah, it's great.
我在想 或许等你回来之后
Um, you know, I was thinking maybe when you get back,
我们可以把篮球场拆了
we could, uh, tear up the basketball court,
装个滑板U型池或者按♥摩♥浴池什么的
put in a halfpipe or a jacuzzi or something.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
U型池 - 是 没错
Halfpipe? - I mean, yeah.
随便什么 随便我们想放什么
Whatever... you know, whatever we want.
毕竟现在是我们的了
The place is ours now.
好吧 随便你吧
Well, whatever you want.
那你什么时候
So, uh, when are you... when are you...
你考虑什么时候回来
when are you thinking about coming back?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表