剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
- "教皇" 说呀 - 我总是记不清
- Pope, talk to me. - I'm forgetting things...
我在哪
where I am.
在陌生的地方醒来
I'm waking up places.
我不知道我是怎么去的
I don't know how I got there.
我不记得发生了什么
I don't remember what happened.
- 好吧 - 我现在脑子很乱
- Okay. - I'm confused.
那我们去看医生
Okay, then, let's go to the doctor.
我们跟医生谈谈 看看医生怎么说
We'll talk to a doctor. We'll see what they say.
我在拖车公园被人发现
They picked me up at some trailer park.
然后我回去找我的车
And I go back to get my truck,
他们说我... 我四处游荡
and they said that I'm... I'm wandering around,
敲别人家门
knocking on doors...
寻找朱莉亚
looking for Julia.
什么
What?
我昏厥了
I'm blacking out!
出现幻觉幻听
I'm looking for ghosts! I'm hearing voices!
蓝妈妈的声音在我脑子里回荡
I'm hearing Smurf's voice in my head!
无论在哪里都能看到她
Everywhere I look, I see her everywhere!
我不能留下
I can't stay.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果你想走 那你可以走 我理解你 好吗
If you want to go, you can go. I get it, all right?
我是说 以前一直是你罩着我们
I mean, you know, you've had our backs for so long.
现在换我们了
Now we have yours, okay?
你想做... 就放手去做
You just... You just go do what you need to do,
然后再回来 好吗
and then you come back, all right?
我觉得我回不来了
I don't think I can come back.
"教皇"
Pope.
孩子们
Hey, kids.
过来
Come here.
好了
All right.
这些是给你们的
These... are for you.
- 为什么给我们 - 你们的份
- For what? - It's your cut.
你们今天出了力
You helped on a job today.
有贡献就会得到报酬
When you help, you get paid.
对吧
Right?
我们可以去便利店吗
Can we go to 7-Eleven?
当然可以 去买♥♥东西吧
Sure, you can! Go on, get.
别走散了
Stay together!
你不应该教他们这些
You shouldn't be teaching them that.
为什么不呢
Why not?
本来就是一家人合作
It's a family business.
这是有风险的
It was risky.
杰克 富贵险中求
Fortune favors the bold, Jake.
我们算什么
What are we doing?
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
你和我
You and me.
你为什么不问问你的老婆
Why don't you ask your wife that?
放轻松
You need to relax.
要不要来点这个
Here, have some of this.
你知道
You know...
你想回家的话 随时都可以
you can always go home, if you want.
- 怎么了 - "教皇"走了
- Hey, what's up? - Pope left.
- 什么意思 - 他离开了
- What do you mean? - He took off.
他说他需要点时间
Said he needed some time.
可能短时间不会回来了
Probably won't be back for a while.
这次行动怎么办
What about the job?
靠我们自己能行的
We'll handle it.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
我觉得"教皇"走了
I figure with Pope gone,
我应该多花些时间待在家里
I should probably spend some more time at home.
为什么
For what?
看紧点
Keep an eye on things.
你的房♥子... 你就空着吗
Your house... You're just gonna leave that empty?
也许我会听你的建议 把它租出去
Well, maybe I'll rent it out, like you suggested.
"You Might Think" - The Cars
"Helter Skelter" - Pat Benatar
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表