剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Shit.
快走
Move!
快点
Come on!
他们有夜视仪
They got night vision.
奥丁侦查周围
Odin, perimeter.
麦克在后面掩护
Mike, take the back.
戴夫和我一起行动
Dave, you're with me.
- 你还好吗 - 还好
- You all right? - Yeah.
就是眼睛里进了东西
Got shit in my eye.
戴维
Davy!
我没事 只是肩膀受伤了
I'm all right. It's just my shoulder.
撑住
Okay.
他妈的
Goddamn it!
你看
Ohh, yo.
- 他还活着呢 老兄 - 动手吧
- He's alive, man. - Just go.
- 老兄 - 继续 不要停下来
- Bro. - Keep moving. Just go.
警车来了
Sirens.
戴伦会去应付那些警♥察♥的 我们先走
Deran's gonna have to deal with the cops. Let's go.
继续走 快走
Keep going. Keep going.
举起手来
Hands.
你是来修理电力的吗
You guys here about the lights?
不是
No.
你知道我们怎么样才可以重新通电吗
Any idea when we're gonna get power back on?
你的邻居报了警
A few of your neighbors called.
他们说听到了枪声
Said they heard gunshots.
没错 我们在玩射击游戏
Yeah, we were playing this shooting game.
我们射击的声音很大
Had the volume up really loud.
而这些邻居总是在抱怨我们 所以...
These neighbors complain about it all the time, so...
你们摸黑玩游戏吗
You were playing in the dark?
不是 刚停电
No, this just happened.
大门这里发生了什么
What happened to your gate here?
几天前 一个醉汉开车撞开了
That was a drunk driver a couple of days ago.
好吧 我们再检查一下 好吗
All right, so, we're gonna need to check it out, okay?
你们有搜查证吗
You got a warrant?
我们认为和枪声有关
We have probable cause with the gunshots, yeah.
我和你说了 我们只是在打游戏
Oh, I told you we were playing video games.
去通报吧 编号♥6♥4♥7警员
Go call it in. 6♥4♥7.
让其他人离开
Tell the others to stand down.
去吧
Go on.
6♥4♥7呼叫 全体警员 回警局 完毕
6♥4♥7. Stand down. All units, down. 6♥4♥7.
你真走运 我先到了
You're lucky I got here first.
后面还有三辆会过来
There's three more cars behind that one.
- 等一下 - 行
- Give me a minute. - Yeah.
- 没事吧 - 我们没事
- Are we good? - Yeah, man, we're great.
- 到地方碰头 - 好
- I'll see you there. - Yeah.
蓝妈妈活着的时候 根本不会发生这种事
This shit never happened when Smurf was alive.
弦给我绷紧点
Better tighten up.
我们走
Let's go.
真要这样吗
Are we doing this?
抓住他的腿 快点
Grab his leg. Now!
来吧
All right.
家里碰头
I'll meet you back at the house.
- "教皇" - 车子你来负责
- Pope. - You take care of the truck.
- 家里碰头 - "教皇"
- I'll meet you at the house. - Pope.
我说回家里集♥合♥
I'll meet you at the house!
还愣着干嘛
What are you waiting for?!
如果你不想要玩具 为什么还要买♥♥
Why do you get it if you don't want the toy?
他喜欢开盲盒
He likes to open the box.
起来
Get up!
- 开枪吧 - 闭嘴
- Come on, now. - You shut up.
让你闭嘴
Shut up.
去拿铲子
Shovel.
那是杰里米的主意
It was Jeremy's idea.
我不想要这样的
I didn't want that to happen.
闭嘴
Shut up!
- 快挖 - 动手吧
- Dig. - Come on.
吼 可爱的小宝贝
Hey, baby, baby, baby, boo.
我们什么时候能到
When are we gonna get there?
怎么了 你累了吗
Why? Are you tired?
我觉得我们一直奔波不是很好
I don't think all this moving around is good.
为什么
Why?
是因为今天发生的事情吗
'Cause of what happened today?
我只是觉得安德鲁需要多一些......
I just think Andrew needs more...
- 什么 - 我也不清楚
- What? - I don't know.
总没坏处吧
Just more something.
来 喝点饮料吧
Hey, have some of this.
宝贝 你操太多心了
You worry too much, baby.
好吗
Okay?
你弟弟不会有事的
Your brother's gonna be just fine.
"教皇" 等等 听我说
Pope. Pope, listen to me.
- 我告诉你金子在哪 - 安静点
- I will show you where the gold is. - Quiet.
我带你去找
I'll take you right there. You can...
那些金子全都归你
You can have all of it.
转过去
Turn around!
面向那边 跪下
Face that way. Get on your knees.
安德鲁 做好收尾工作
Take out the trash, Andrew.
这是你分内的事情啊
That's what you do. Right?
她也会这样做
She'd do it.
她会让我这样做的
She'd make me do it.
起来吧
Get up.
我说让你站起来
I said get up!
滚吧
Go.
我让你快滚
I said go.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表