剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
An agent showed up asking questions about Deran.
你认识这个人吗
You know who that is?
他是抓了阿德里安的那个警♥察♥
Yeah, this was the cop that busted Adrian.
还以为戴伦已经摆平了
Thought Deran dealt with that shit.
靠
Shit.
所以阿德里安在哪里
All right, where is he? Adrian.
印尼
Indonesia.
所以现在缉毒局揪着戴伦不放
Is that why the DEA is circling Deran right now?
如果这个利文古德知道
Because if this Livengood guy knows
我们和皮特合作的事 他还知道什么
that we're working with Pete, what else does he know?
缉毒局什么都不知道 皮特不会说的
DEA don't know shit. Pete ain't gonna say anything.
他们只是在钓鱼执法 盼着我们反应过激
They're just fishing around, hoping we'll overreact.
皮特把可♥卡♥因♥冲进下水道了
Well, Pete flushed the coke.
啥 - 只能这样
What? - Yeah, that's what happens
缉毒局的人找上门了
when the DEA shows up.
和皮特有什么关系 - 戴伦让我转移
What was it doing at Pete's? - Deran told me to move it.
转移到皮特那吗 - 无所谓 反正没了
To Pete's? - It doesn't matter, man. It's gone.
你说没了是什么意思
What do you mean it's gone, bro?
我现在不能一无所有
I can't be back to zero right now.
我知道 所以要找到戴伦
I know. That's why we need to find Deran
想想解决办法 - 戴伦
and we need to sort this out. - Deran?
就该怪你 - 我
This is on you. - Me?
这票活儿你一开始就没说实话
You lied about this job in the first place...
我 - 说都是现金
Me? - ... saying that this was cash.
就是你起头的
This shit started with you.
无话可说了吧
What, you got nothing to say now?
阿德里安本来是戴伦的麻烦
Adrian was Deran's problem,
但他现在是我们所有人的麻烦 明白了吗
but now he's all of our problem. Do you understand that?
戴伦
Deran!
你好久没来栈桥镇了
Been a while since you've been down here to Trestles.
伙计
Hey, man.
你那儿的浪退了吗
Waves at home blown out?
差不多
Yeah, something like that.
期待看到你在水中的身姿
Good to see you out in the water, bro.
喂 - 乔什
Hello? - Josh?
我是拉克·强森 - 嘿
It's Lark Johnson. - Hey.
我有一份遗嘱认证的补充文件
I have an addendum to the probate documents
需要你签字
I need to get to you for signatures.
你用快递寄过来就行
Oh, yeah. You can FedEx them to the house.
我现在在圣迭戈开会
Well, actually, I'm in San Diego for a conference.
你能不能顺便过来取走
So if there's any chance you could come by and pick them up?
我希望书面记录能少一点是一点
I'd like to keep the paper trail on this to a minimum.
当然啦
Obviously.
好的 我快到了就给你发短♥信♥
Yeah. Uh, yeah, sure. I'll text you when I'm close.
要一点时间
I'm gonna be a while.
那婆娘给你多少钱
How much is that bitch paying you?
不管多少 我给你双倍
Look, whatever it is, I'll double it.
不如你把我的手表拿走
Hey, man, why don't you just take my watch?
至少可以卖♥♥三万块
You'll get at least 30 grand for it.
她没有花钱雇我
She's not paying me.
孩子 我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you, kid.
她是个不合格的母亲
You know, she's a shit mother.
她不是不合格的母亲
She's not a shit mother.
不管你觉得有多了解卡桑德拉
Whatever you think you know about Cassie,
不管她跟你说了什么 都不是真的
whatever she told you, it's not true... none of it.
要干嘛 怎么停车了
What are we doing? What are... Why are we stopping?
别这样
Hey, come on.
干嘛停车
Hey, why'd we stop?!
不是吧 - 爸
Come on! - Dad!
脚伸出来 - 拜托不要
Give me your feet. - Oh, come on. Please, no.
爸 - 脚伸出来
Dad! - Give me your feet!
行行好
Come on, man, just...
没必要这样 好不好
You... You don't have to do this, all right?
走
Walk.
干嘛要这样 - 走
Why you doing this? - Go.
爸 - 为什么
Dad! - Why? Come on, please.
快走 - 好吧好吧
Move, go! - Okay. All right, okay.
走 - 到底要干什么
Go! - What are we doing?!
别开枪别开枪
Please, don't! Don't, don't, don't.
好 等一下等一下
Okay. Okay, j-j-just wait. Just wait, just wait.
等一下 - 走啊
Just wait, please! - Go!
爸 - 拜托
Dad! - Come on, man.
你不能这样
You can't do this. Please.
爸 - 那是我孩子啊
Dad! - Please! My kid, man!
爸 - 快跪下
Dad! - Down. Now.
别这样
Please don't do this.
跪下
On your knees.
求你不要 求你了
Please don't do this. Please, please!
爸 - 放过我
Dad! - Please don't do this.
不要开枪
Don't do this, please.
我儿子
My son, man. Please.
别开枪
Please don't do this.
看你本事
Let it happen.
看你本事 听到了吗
Just let this happen, you hear me?
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
你为什么要搞我
Why are you doing this?
别把我丢在这儿
Hey, you can't leave me out here!
亨利
Henry!
爸 - 亨利
Dad! - Henry!
求你了
Please!
爸
Dad!
别怕 亨利
It's okay, Henry!
别走 亨利
Please! Henry!
怎么 电♥话♥也不接了吗
What, you don't answer your phone anymore?
我在栈桥镇冲浪
I was surfing Trestles.
你门前就能冲浪 却开车去栈桥镇
You drove to Trestles? There's swells out front.
我更喜欢栈桥镇那边
Well, I like Trestles better.
出了什么事
What's wrong?
皮特把可♥卡♥因♥冲了
Pete flushed the coke.
什么 - 没了 全没了
What? - Yeah, it's gone. All of it.
可♥卡♥因♥怎么到了皮特手里
Why was it at Pete's?
因为你让J送到皮特那的
Because you told J to take it to Pete's.
不 我让J送到保龄球场
No, I told J to take it to the bowling alley.
可他送到了皮特那
Yeah, and he took it to Pete's.
那个缉毒探员去了他那
And then that DEA agent went around
打探你的消息
asking questions about you.
皮特慌了神 把可♥卡♥因♥全冲走了
Pete then gets spooked and then flushes it.
让我静下心想想
Let me think about this for a second.
还有什么好想的
What the hell is there to think about, man?
J现在在哪
Where's J now?
我他妈怎么知道
How the hell do I know?
你瞪着我♥干♥什么
Why are you staring at me like that?
因为是你没头没脑
Because you're the one that told J
让J把可♥卡♥因♥处理掉
to get rid of the coke in a flex.
对 因为我不想放在家里
Yeah, 'cause I didn't want it in the house!
因为你被缉毒局盯上了 对吗
Yeah, because you had the DEA sniffing around, right?!
我们什么都没了
We have nothing!
我得说多少次
And how many times do I need to say it?
我们需要现金
We need cash!
但你就是不听
But nah. Nah, nah, nah, nah.
你和J忙着到处逞能搞小动作
You and J have got to go around measuring dicks.
是吗 你有什么贡献 - 我有什么贡献
Yeah? What have you done?! - What have I done?
对 你干了什么
Yeah, what have you done?!
我没让那蠢货把可♥卡♥因♥交给皮特
I didn't tell that asshole to move it to Pete's!
你知道吗 J是个蠢货
Yeah, you know what? J is an asshole.
你也一样 蠢货一个
But so are you. You're an asshole.
恭喜你们这一对蠢货
So congratulations on both being assholes.
我真受够了
Sick of this shit, man.
天啊
Man!
老天 我们捞到了钱
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表