剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Hi, baby!
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
安德鲁送我来这
Andrew brought me.
他用枪指着我们 把爸爸留在荒郊野外
He pulled a gun on us and left Dad in the desert.
什么
What?
我没有让你那么做
I didn't... I didn't ask you to do that.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
我没让你那么做 - 你得走了
I didn't ask you to do that. - You gotta go.
你说什么 现在吗
What... What, now?
你得上五号♥公路 向北走
You got to get to the 5, head north
往加拿大边境线开
toward the Canadian border.
可是你干什么了
B-B-But what did you do?
我把你的孩子带回来了 你们可以待在一起
I got you your kid back. You can be together,
不过你们得走了
but you've gotta go.
是的 可是... - 快
Y-Yeah, but... - Now!
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
把妈妈的日记从书架上拿下来
Uh, grab Mama's, um, journals off of the bookshelf.
你们坐从贝林汉姆
You're gonna take the train from Bellingham
到温哥华的火车 - 天啊
to Vancouver. - Oh, my God!
路上没有检查
There's no inspection,
检查站在加拿大那边
and the checkpoint's on the Canadian side.
好的 - 可以吗
Okay. - Okay?
可是我不能...
But I can't... I can't...
我不能 - 你们得走了
I can't... - You need to go.
现在
Now.
你想和我们一起走吗
Y-You want to go with us?
你说没有去处
You said you didn't know where you were headed.
拿着吧
Just take it.
你们得离开了 快点
You gotta get moving. Please.
好的
Okay.
快走 - 好的
Go. - Okay.
等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
行了
Okay. All right.
走吧 宝贝
Okay, okay. Come on, baby.
走丢了吗 帅哥
You lost, güero?
能不能找个地方说话 - 当然
There somewhere we can talk? - Sure.
你想谈什么
What do you want to talk about?
保养 还是换油
Tune-up? Oil change?
别闹了 - 你别闹了
Cut the shit. - You cut the shit.
怎么不告诉我你被盯上了
Why didn't I know you had heat on you?
缉毒局没证据
DEA's got nothing.
我要是帮你囤着货可就不好说了
It ain't nothing when I'm sitting on your weight.
现在不是没了吗
Not anymore, though, right?
你想让我说抱歉吗
You expect me to say sorry?
不就来了一个警♥察♥
One cop shows up,
你就把价值五十万的可♥卡♥因♥冲进马桶吗
and you flush half a million dollars' worth of coke down the toilet?
怎么了 我骗你不成
So, what, I'm a liar now?
要么就是软骨头
Either that or a pussy.
草
Damn.
蓝妈妈的崽子
Smurf's little boys, huh?
没一个能让我消停的
Every one of you a pain in my ass.
我帮了老朋友的遗孤
This is what I get for trying to help out
就落了这样一个结果
an old friend's huérfanas?
我告诉你 爷不干了
Let me tell you, we are done with that shit now.
所以下次你 你的外甥 你发神经的哥哥
So the next time you, your nephew, your crazy brother,
或是你嗑药的哥哥 再来这里
or your coked-out brother come around here,
谁都走不了
you ain't leaving.
有辆车刚刚在几个街区外抛锚了
Just broke down a few blocks from here.
我信你个鬼
I couldn't believe that shit, man.
喝点什么 - 龙舌兰
Whatcha drinking? - Tequila.
不不不 要好点的那种
No, no, no. Good stuff.
再来一杯
Again.
听到了吧 R.J.
Hear that, R.J.?
不是所有人都喜欢那些低端猪尿的
Not everyone likes that bottom-shelf pig piss.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 老荡♥妇♥
Suck it, you old cocktease.
继续满上
Keep 'em coming.
钱花光为止
Till the money's gone.
好嘞
You got it.
笑什么呢你
What are you laughing at?
杰克那蠢样 - 啥
The look on Jake's face! - What?
亏他还是个大高个
Man was like six inches tall!
我的天哦
Oh, my God.
要么谢丽尔和他分手
You know, either Cheryl breaks up with him
明天来投靠我
and he's on my doorstep tomorrow,
要么再也见不到他了
or I never see him ever again.
那个蠢男人永远都跨不过你这道坎
That man is never getting over you.
你应该稍微放他一马
You should just cut that poor boy loose.
你到底喜欢他吗 - 喜欢啊
Do you even like him? - Yeah.
他...
He's...
他很忠诚 还很高
He's loyal. He's tall.
下巴也很标致
Good chin.
下巴 - 可以生孩子
Chin? - Kids.
也许我想生更多的孩子 - 和杰克生吗
Maybe I want more kids. - With Jake?
为什么不呢
Yeah, why not?
你拖家带口的
What you gonna do with all those kids
怎么去抢夺劫掠
when you out robbing and raising hell?
要不把他们都带上
Take them with me?
我的天
Oh, God.
板房♥很快就会被挤爆的
You gonna outgrow this trailer
就像上一个一样
as fast as the last one, you know.
我在存钱买♥♥♥房♥♥
I'm saving up to buy a house.
我已经物色好了
I already have my eye on one.
好吧 - 我冰箱里还有啤酒
Okay. - Oh, I have more beer in the fridge.
我不想喝了 - 你说什么
Mnh-mnh. I don't think so. - What?
别啊 - 哦
No! - Oh!
别走啊
No, you're not going.
我要回家了 - 别扫兴啊
I got to go home. - Come on!
我要回家看孩子了 - 别啊 别走了啊
I got to go home to my babies. - Come on! No, no, no, no, no, no!
求你了 - 不行
Please! - No.
我回家了 - 别啊
I'm heading home. - Yes!
别 - 拜拜
No. - Bye.
别
No!
算了 你走吧
Fine. Go.
我还以为我们在庆祝呢 但还是算了吧
I thought we were celebrating, but whatever.
拜托 别这样
Come on, don't be like that.
那我还能怎么样
What am I doing?
你说了你必须走了的 那就走吧
You said you have to go. Go.
好吧 - 回见
Okay. - See you around.
行
Yeah.
到时候见
Yeah, you will.
很快就能又见面了
Very soon.
你知道吗
You know what?
这才是我们现在该忙活的东西
This is what we should be doing.
现金
Cash.
而不是毒品 黄金 保险箱
Not... Not... Not drugs, not gold, not safes.
我刚刚在往埃尔卡洪的路上打劫了六个地方
You know, I just hit six places in between here and El Cajon.
六个啊 - 好吧
Six. - Yeah,
以后我就可以在探监日 给你偷带点毒品了
so then I can smuggle you some blow on visitation day.
哦 是吗 你和皮特谈过了是吧
Oh, yeah? You talk to Pete?
别蹬鼻子上脸
Get the hell out of my face, man.
你就是不愿意承认我是对的
You can't admit that I'm right?
哪怕一次 对吧
Just once, huh?
你去哪儿啦 J - 你就承认吧
Where the hell you been, J? - Admit it.
去处理了些东西 你告诉他了吗
Taking care of some things. Did you tell him?
我说过要把可♥卡♥因♥挪个位置
You know, I said move the coke,
但没说挪到皮特那里去
not move it to Pete's.
你应该早点告诉我们缉毒局的事
You should've told us about the DEA.
都在掌控之中
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表