剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Why would she do that to us, man?
真想不到她能做得这么绝
I mean, why would she do any of the shit she did to us?
问题是我们下一步怎么办
The question is what can we do next?
怎么处理她留给我们的不值钱房♥产
What about those bullshit properties she gave us?
卖♥♥了吧 钱也够咱们用一阵子了
We could sell those, keep us going for a while.
不行
No, we can't.
为什么 我还要养活孩子
But why not, man? I got a kid to feed.
我们需要这些房♥产
Because we need those properties
不然以后用什么洗钱
to launder money from future jobs.
我们得让账面上干干净净的
We got to keep the books straight.
我们真应该先问问"教皇"的表哥金子藏哪了
Maybe we should have asked one of Pope's cousins
再把人活埋了也不迟
where they stashed that gold before we capped 'em all.
马后炮
Yeah, well, hindsight.
律师给我了一份蓝妈妈的资产清单
That list of Smurf's assets, the one the lawyer gave us,
这些资产都要移交给潘米拉·强森
all the stuff that we got to turn over to Pamela Johnson...
还有很多资产不在清单上
there's a lot that wasn't on that list.
你居然记得一清二楚
You just have all that inventoried in your head?
我的意思是我们可以卖♥♥掉一部分来维持生计
I'm just saying there's a lot we can sell to get by.
你之前和这个律师见过面
You met with this lawyer before?
没有 今天是我第一次见她 和你们一样
I met her for the first time today, same as you.
怎么了
What?
她打电♥话♥安排了这次会面 就是这样
I mean, she called to set the meeting, but that's it.
随你怎么说吧 J
Whatever you say, J.
太扯了
What a shit show, man.
垃圾
Piece of shit!
嘿 克雷格
Hey, Craig.
小宝贝太可爱了
That baby is too cute.
谢谢
Thank you.
就顺道来看看吗
Just stopping by for a visit?
不是 我看码头上有几个硅谷来的土豪
Nah, I got some Silicon Valley douchebags down at the marina
愿意按旧金山的行情出价 我就全出手了
willing to pay San Francisco prices, and I'm all out.
雷恩可真是我的救星
Renn's a life saver.
我刚把他哄着
I just put him down.
怎么了
What?
你要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
You dealing out of the house?
汤娅有急用
It was Tonya. She had an emergency.
急着买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥吧 希望她没有连累大家
Oh, cocaine emergency? I hope everyone's okay.
别兜圈子
Get the bus home.
咱们之前已经说好了
We talked about this.
此一时 彼一时
It was a one-off.
几个技术男在游艇上没日没夜地玩牌
Some tech guys are having a marathon poker game on their yacht.
搞得汤娅倾家荡产
Ran out of what Tonya had.
我得帮她这个忙
So I did her a favor.
下回
Yeah, well, next time,
再帮她的时候
do her a favor somewhere...
- 换个地方 - 冷静点
- where my kid isn't sleeping - Calm down.
我的孩子还在隔壁房♥间睡着
in the room next door, okay?
你的孩子
Oh, your kid?
别再帮她了 好吗
Just no more favors, all right?
怎么了
What?
她把钱还给我了
She cleaned me out.
五千
Five grand.
他们的船叫"此时此地字节号♥"
Their boat's called Byte Here and Now.
文字的字 节日的节
B-Y-T-E.
早说啊
Jesus.
下不为例
Last time.
给
There you go, pal.
就是那个东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
我们得让她入土为安
We need to lay her to rest.
没问题 来办公室见我
Okay, all right. Meet me in my office.
我马上回来
Back in a second.
着什么急
What's the rush?
她走了
She's gone,
我们必须面对
and we need to face it.
我一直在面对
I've been facing it.
我们今天早上去见了律师
We were at the lawyer's office this morning.
当时你在哪
Where were you?
我... 在忙
I was... busy.
蓝妈妈几周前就把新遗嘱写好了
Smurf wrote that new will up a couple weeks ago, okay?
她故意恶心我们呢
She's doing this shit to us on purpose, man.
我们是得给她一个体面的葬礼
Now, we can focus on giving her a loving burial
但前提是我们还有家可回
as soon as we figure out a way to keep ourselves from going homeless.
"教皇"
Yo. Pope.
他怎么了
Hey, what's his problem?
他总这样 怎么了
Same shit as always. What's up?
他抱的是蓝妈妈的骨灰吗
Yo, was he carrying Smurf's ashes?
跟我到后面搬酒桶
Can you help me with some kegs in the back?
等会儿 来
No. Later. Look.
我找你有事
I got something for us now.
- 现在 - 对
- Right now? - Yeah.
才刚开始营业 我走不开
This shit is just getting started. I can't.
让汤米帮你盯一下
Well, get Tommy to cover for you.
也就一个小时 最多俩
It'll only take an hour. Two, tops.
帮我看一下 谢了
Can you cover me right now? Sorry, man.
走
Let's go.
你不是说去变卖♥♥东西
You said you were gonna pawn something,
怎么把当铺抢了
not rip the guy off.
怎么了 我们不是一直这么干吗
I don't get it. We used to do this shit all the time.
所以我才进了监狱
And that's how I ended up in jail.
我可以给你分成
I was gonna cut you in.
跟钱没关系 我的孩子不能没有妈妈
It's not about that. My kids need their mother.
我进去以后 菲尼克斯很难过
Phoenix took it hard when I went away.
我还得把女儿从托管中心接回来
And I still got to get my baby girl back from foster care.
上次因为签了认罪协议 放了我一马
I got lucky when I got that plea deal last time.
我要是又进去了 可就出不来了
If I go back in, I do real time.
行吧
Okay.
那我们下一步怎么办
So, what are we gonna do?
去餐厅打工吗
Work at Denny's?
我想缓一缓
I'm just pressing pause for a minute.
干点别的 在托人找关系了
Trying some new shit. Been networking.
你打算怎么赚钱
What are you gonna do for money?
随便赚点 你呢
Make some. What are you gonna do?
你就打算住在车里 继续抢劫小商♥铺♥
You gonna live in your car and rip off corner stores
直到孩子们长大或者你进监狱才罢休吗
till those babies grow up or you get caught?
你怎么想的
What's your plan?
我们得一起干
You were my plan.
你另请高明吧
Better come up with another
我不想干了
because I'm out.
我现在没什么可忙的
I don't have anything going on right now.
我不是因为这个才约你
That's not why I called.
我们要销赃
We need a fence.
我觉得你有门路
I thought you might know someone.
东西不好出手
Things a little tight?
你帮我找个人
I just need a name.
吉娅呢
What happened to Gia?
蓝妈妈一死 科迪一家就垮了吗
She's not sure the Codys can survive in a post-Smurf world?
你知道蓝妈妈为什么这么成功吗
You know why Smurf was so successful?
因为她有人脉
Because she had a network.
现在我只需要找人销赃
Right now I just need a fence.
我认识一个 可以帮你引荐
I know somebody. I can make an introduction.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的条件是分我5%
My end's 5%.
每笔交易
Per transaction.
行 我和我舅舅们商量看看
Okay, I'll talk to my uncles.
当然得去
Of course you will.
有结果联♥系♥我
Let me know what they decide.
你知道蓝妈妈在账面以外都做了什么手脚吗
Did you know about all the shit Smurf had off the books?
不知道 你呢
No. You?
那J是从哪知道的消息
So, why does J know about it?
我们找什么来着 "此时此地"吗
What are we looking for? Here and Now?
"此时此地字节号♥"
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表