剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
一个月一千
One grand a month.
我不止这个价
I'm worth more than that.
你们有人往印尼汇款
One of you is sending money to Indonesia.
利文古德以此作为合理根据
Livengood's using it as probable cause.
但在签发逮捕令之前早做准备没有错吧
You want to know before he drops a warrant, right?
雷恩带着尼克走了
Renn left and took Nick.
她会回来的
She'll come back.
不好说了
Yeah. I don't know.
你是没看到她甩脸子
You didn't see the look on her face.
你有给阿德里安汇款吧
You sending money to Adrian?
我的委托人很难查到
The guy I use is untraceable.
什么人
What guy?
特马尔街上那家酒品店的人
Guy over at the liquor store on Ditmar.
我付他现金
I give him cash.
他在雅加达的接头人再把钱给阿德里安
His connection in Jakarta gives Adrian the money.
查不到的
There's no trace.
那个 我叫比利 - 幸会 比利
I'm Billy, by the way. - Nice to meet you, Billy.
我还打算下周开着它去趟墨西哥
Taking it for a run down to Mexico next week.
你也应该跟我一起去 - 不行
You should come. - I can't.
我最近不太顺
I've had a few things go sideways.
损失了几个客户
I'm down a few contacts,
之后生意更难做了
and it's harder to make things happen that way.
跟我谈出货的人是J
J's the one who approached me about the fence.
但来的人怎么是你
So why are you here?
每一票你得分我三成
You're gonna kick me 30% of your take
但凡在潘德顿和纳雄耐尔城范围内
between Pendleton and National City.
成交
Deal.
上来
Get out.
求你别杀我
Please don't do this.
嘿 你不能把我留在这里
Hey! You can't leave me out here!
我是"阳光傻瘫"的帕克·弗里曼
Parker Freeman from Sun of a Beach.
我订了一批酒 中间可能出了些问题
I think there may have been some confusion with my liquor order.
我只想把我的东西拿回来
I just want my shit back.
你打算坑我是吧
Trying to pull some shit on me?
你陷害我
You were trying to set me up!
等一下 我不知道你在说什么
Wait a minute. I don't know what you're talking about.
谁来了
Who showed up?
缉毒局 利文古德
DEA. Livengood.
他们现在在乎的只有一个人 就是戴伦
The only thing these guys seemed to care about was Deran.
手怎么样了
How's the hand?
比那几个的脸要好受一点
Better than their faces.
我策划了一票活儿
Got an idea for a job.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
对了 你知道"哈瓦拉"是什么吗
Yeah. You, uh, you know what a hawala is?
不知道
No.
假设说 你想要往国外汇钱
So, say you want to send money to another country, right?
但不想留下记录 你可以付钱给中间人
No record. You pay this guy, the hawala.
他在其他国家有接头人
He's got another guy in the other country
坐拥大量现金
basically sitting on cash.
他会给接头人发送暗号♥ 然后...
He sends that guy a text with a code word, and then...
你的目标收款人
The person you're sending the money to
到会合点出示暗号♥就能取到钱了
shows up with the code word and collects the cash.
没错 类似于西联汇款的地下版
Yeah. It's like an underground Western Union.
了解
Okay.
杰茜 阿德里安的姐姐 托人汇钱过去
Jess, Adrian's sister, she was using one to send him money.
她还在继续吗
Is she still doing it?
没有了
No.
所以 你策划的活儿是什么
So, what's the job?
去抢"哈瓦拉"吗
We rip off this hawala?
之后再细说
Uh, we'll talk about it later.
酒吧那边出了岔子 我要去处理一下
I got some bullshit I got to deal with at the bar.
需要我先去打探打探吗
Is there anything I can check out?
好啊 有个人在特马尔街的平价商店上班
Uh, yeah. There's a guy that works out of the Aero Mart on Ditmar.
或许你可以去看看监控系统
Maybe you can go over there and check out the security.
好的
All right.
行 回头见
All right. I'll see you later.
卡车着火了
Truck's on fire!
你的卡车着火了
Your truck is on fire!
什么情况
What the hell?
别回头
Don't turn around.
他奶奶的 - 被你猜中了
Aw, God damn it. - Yeah. You get it.
跟我走
Let's take a walk.
乖乖听话
Nice and easy.
没错 接着走
All right. Keep it up.
和我的朋友打声招呼
Say hi to my friends.
卡车不错
Nice truck.
你身上有什么 大块头
What do you got, big guy?
在这儿呢
There it is.
小枪不错 萨利
Cute gun, Sally.
把他的眼镜摘了
Take his glasses off.
没有眼镜 我什么也看不见
I can't see without my glasses.
真的吗
No shit?
盘腿坐下
Cross your legs
怎么舒服怎么来 - 中奖咯
and make yourself comfortable. - Whoo! Bingo, baby.
你们这伙王八蛋 嗑药把脑子磕傻了吧
You goddamn druggie freak sons of bitches.
接着
Here we go.
高端录像机哦
Top-of-the-line VCR, baby.
好诶
Yeah.
去你家会合吗
Rendezvous back at your place?
好啊 - 我不行
Yeah. Sure. - Uh, I can't.
要去见谢丽尔
I got to meet Cheryl.
谢丽尔不是把你休了嘛 杰克
Uh, Cheryl kicked you out, Jake.
我们要见面聊聊
We're meeting up to talk.
挺好的呀 别干涉他了
Hey, it's fine. Leave him alone.
你早上有空帮我吧 曼尼
You can help me in the morning, can't you, Manny?
是 没问题
Yeah. No problem.
我说 这房♥子真绝了
Hey, yo. This place is freakin' dope.
你弟弟为什么不住了
Hey, why doesn't your brother live here?
情伤
Broken heart.
那你怎么在这儿
So why are you here?
有雷恩的消息吗
You heard from Renn?
短♥信♥都没有
Not even a text.
你有什么打算
What'd you do?
我有什么打算
What'd I do?
你肯定得有所表示吧
Yeah. You must have done something, right?
自己的孩子被继父养大就悲剧了
It'll suck if your kid has to grow up with a stepdad.
不可能有继父
Ain't gonna be a stepdad, man.
我继父发现我乱翻他的私房♥钱就把我轰出来了
Mine kicked me out after he caught me going through his stash.
谢谢给我们地方住 老哥
Thanks for letting us crash here, dude.
你们想要留下来
Yeah. Well, you want to stay,
不如先把嘴闭上 知道吗
how about you just stop talking? All right?
早啊
What's up?
我要把车子处理了
I got to get rid of this truck.
至少值个四万块吧
It's got to be worth at least 40 grand, right?
不能卖♥♥
I can't sell it.
在荒郊野外出过事
Some shit went down in the desert.
那就卖♥♥引擎呢
What about the engine?
我不想冒险
I don't want to take any chances.
需要我来处理吗
Do you want me to take care of this?
不 我自己可以
No, I got it.
好的
All right.
伙计们好啊 我手上有一批录像机 没拆封
What's up, amigos? I got VCRs, still in the box.
多少钱
How much?
四百
$400.
才零售价的一半
Hey, that's half off retail.
你有那种限制级的片吗
Hey, you got any of that, um, that X-rated stuff?
那是
Hell yeah.
买♥♥设备 送录像带
Buy a machine, I'll throw in a tape.
375块
$375.
别啊 哪有这么杀价的
Come on, man. You're killin' me.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表